Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 01-07-2012   #41
Jaysol 
3rd String Rook

Rep Power: 409 Jaysol is a quality contributor and well respectedJaysol is a quality contributor and well respectedJaysol is a quality contributor and well respectedJaysol is a quality contributor and well respectedJaysol is a quality contributor and well respectedJaysol is a quality contributor and well respectedJaysol is a quality contributor and well respectedJaysol is a quality contributor and well respectedJaysol is a quality contributor and well respectedJaysol is a quality contributor and well respectedJaysol is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Cincinnati Bengals @ Houston Texans. 1/7. 3:30. **Official Wild Card GameDay Thre

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
I knew this was gonna be a sleepless night! I/m ready to blaze a path to Reliant right now!!

I will say this though! This has been the LONGEST week in the history of TEXAN football! Sometimes I think it's been longer than the 10 yrs we've waited getting here! I'm exhausted, and pumped up! THe crash is gonna happen, I just don't know when!! Lord, let it be after 7pm today when I'm passed out with a HUGE smile on my face!!

Let's BRING IT TEXAN FANS!!
Sleepless in Pasadena as well, and even worse, been drinking. So I fear if I fall asleep, I won't wake up in time for the game! Happened to me on New Years day

But can you imagine the anticipation from the AFC Championship game to the Superbowl?!?! I don't know if I could wait 2 whole weeks!!!
Jaysol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012   #42
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Cincinnati Bengals @ Houston Texans. 1/7. 3:30. **Official Wild Card GameDay Thre

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
I knew this was gonna be a sleepless night! I/m ready to blaze a path to Reliant right now!!

I will say this though! This has been the LONGEST week in the history of TEXAN football! Sometimes I think it's been longer than the 10 yrs we've waited getting here! I'm exhausted, and pumped up! THe crash is gonna happen, I just don't know when!! Lord, let it be after 7pm today when I'm passed out with a HUGE smile on my face!!

Let's BRING IT TEXAN FANS!!
GO Texans!
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012   #43
Sigma
All Pro

Rep Power: 24103 Sigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruinondd View Post
17hrs to go. Both saturday wildcard games are supposed to be streamed live from nbc website like they do for sunday night games. Gah move faster clock!
Is that for free? Or should I need to register?

Even more important, do you know if it will be available only for the US?

It just sucks when I want to see a video and it tells me that "this video is not available to your country"
Old 01-07-2012   #44
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 253428 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected

Good morning everyone.

Screw it. I' sill up. I guess I'm ging to slee[ all day wand wake up for the game. I don't seem to be sobor at te time. LOL

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012   #45
Nickass
Rookie

12:00 in Germany. The game is broadcasted on ESPN American, as every other playoff-game.

Can't wait for the game to finally start...
Old 01-07-2012   #46
Sigma
All Pro

Rep Power: 24103 Sigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickass View Post
12:00 in Germany. The game is broadcasted on ESPN American, as every other playoff-game.

Can't wait for the game to finally start...
in Italy we have that on sky (pay tv - original commentators)
also on a free tv but with italian commentators, I'd rather rip my eyes off and hear the english comment via radio
Old 01-07-2012   #47
GuerillaBlack
Money!

Rep Power: 26409 GuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
Good morning everyone.

Screw it. I' sill up. I guess I'm ging to slee[ all day wand wake up for the game. I don't seem to be sobor at te time. LOL
You're typing is messed up....you're drunk!

I really can't sleep. Got work from 9 to 1 tomorrow. Get a good workout after that and I'll be home in time for my first ever wild card bowl. I can't watch this game with people unless Texans are up big.
GuerillaBlack is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 01-07-2012   #48
Bulls on Parade
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 18764 Bulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respected

I was able to put in about three hours of sleep myself. The sun isn't even out yet but I feel like kickoff is only minutes away. Very nice to finally register on the great forums here. What kind of music do you guys listen to early in the morning on game days? Go Texans!
Bulls on Parade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012   #49
TheMatrix31
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 60283 TheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulls on Parade View Post
I was able to put in about three hours of sleep myself. The sun isn't even out yet but I feel like kickoff is only minutes away. Very nice to finally register on the great forums here. What kind of music do you guys listen to early in the morning on game days? Go Texans!
Still haven't gone to sleep here in CA. Not sure I'll be able to anytime soon. Just pounding out tunes. Anywhere from Metallica to NFL Films to Eminem to Maiden to old NFL on CBS themes. Anything that gets me pumped up.
TheMatrix31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012   #50
BIG TORO 
TERADACTYL #23

Section: Bull Pen!
Rep Power: 17946 BIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respected

Not sleepy at all, I have Texan insomnia!

Sig Courtesy of False Start
BIG TORO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012   #51
MistaRed
Veteran

Rep Power: 9162 MistaRed is a quality contributor and well respectedMistaRed is a quality contributor and well respectedMistaRed is a quality contributor and well respectedMistaRed is a quality contributor and well respectedMistaRed is a quality contributor and well respectedMistaRed is a quality contributor and well respectedMistaRed is a quality contributor and well respectedMistaRed is a quality contributor and well respectedMistaRed is a quality contributor and well respectedMistaRed is a quality contributor and well respectedMistaRed is a quality contributor and well respected

Got about 5 hours of sleep in. From now until kickoff it'll be a combination of video games and tv. So amped!
MistaRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012   #52
JamesBill
Veteran

Rep Power: 6477 JamesBill is a quality contributor and well respectedJamesBill is a quality contributor and well respectedJamesBill is a quality contributor and well respectedJamesBill is a quality contributor and well respectedJamesBill is a quality contributor and well respectedJamesBill is a quality contributor and well respectedJamesBill is a quality contributor and well respectedJamesBill is a quality contributor and well respectedJamesBill is a quality contributor and well respectedJamesBill is a quality contributor and well respectedJamesBill is a quality contributor and well respected

GAMEDAY!!!!!!!!!!

Been waiting a LOOOOONG time. The day is here gentleman, w0000t!
JamesBill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012   #53
Kaiser Toro
Native Mod

Rep Power: 41444 Kaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respected

1:56 minutes until departure from Austin.
Old 01-07-2012   #54
False Start
On # 69

Section: 420
Rep Power: 80659 False Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respected

Finalllly! The Playoffs have come back.....to Houston....

RIP DIMEBAG DARRELL - 1966-2004 - GETCHA PULL!

CLIFF BURTON 1962-1986 - CLIFF EM' ALL!
False Start is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012   #55
ThaJokaa
True Texans Fan

Rep Power: 9013 ThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respected

Wake up biiiiiiiiiiiiiitches!!!!!!!!!! Its game day!!!!! Woooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!
ThaJokaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012   #56
TexansFan8585
noob

8 hours til showtime. if you've slept tonight, more power to you. i've been us since wednesday. 9 long years for this moment. Savor it. savor it.
TexansFan8585 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012   #57
ATXtexanfan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 13230 ATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respected

Woot woot, on my way from leander.
ATXtexanfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012   #58
Bulls on Parade
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 18764 Bulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respected

What do you consider too conservative for Gary Kubiak's playcalling today? In terms of the pass-to-run ratio. He will want to establish the run as always, and I'm hoping it's effective enough to keep Yates out of third-and-long situations. A lot of people have criticized him over the past three games but I don't know if there was much more he could have done under the circumstances.
Bulls on Parade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012   #59
ThaJokaa
True Texans Fan

Rep Power: 9013 ThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respected

Letting the foot off the gas...
ThaJokaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012   #60
XI CMURDER IX
Gig 'em

Rep Power: 1517 XI CMURDER IX is a quality contributor and well respectedXI CMURDER IX is a quality contributor and well respectedXI CMURDER IX is a quality contributor and well respectedXI CMURDER IX is a quality contributor and well respectedXI CMURDER IX is a quality contributor and well respectedXI CMURDER IX is a quality contributor and well respectedXI CMURDER IX is a quality contributor and well respectedXI CMURDER IX is a quality contributor and well respectedXI CMURDER IX is a quality contributor and well respectedXI CMURDER IX is a quality contributor and well respectedXI CMURDER IX is a quality contributor and well respected

First playoff game in the history of the Houston Texans... and I won't be able to watch it. I'm going to go into media darkness, record the game, and watch it in full without knowing the outcome later tonight. Until then I will see everyone tomorrow!
XI CMURDER IX is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read