Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 01-02-2012   #141
The Cush
All Pro

Rep Power: 2779 The Cush is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Cush is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Cush is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Cush is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Cush is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Cush is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Cush is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Cush is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Cush is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Cush is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Cush is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Why People Are Angry That We Rested Our Starters?

People still can't put their pride aside and look at the bigger picture because they wanted to be able to talk ******* to the Titans fan base about beating their team in a meaningless game for us? If you are one of those who aren't OK with resting our starters yesterday, guys like Arian with a swollen knee, OD who looked to hyperextend his knee a few weeks ago, Andre and his messed up hamstrings, then you should NEVER be OK with it. You should have been up in arms when Andre didn't step back onto the field after injuring his other hamstring in the Falcons game, pissed Yates with his apparent AC shoulder joint separation didn't trot back out there yesterday, or angry Foster didn't play and gimp his way through the following weeks after going down in the 49ers preseason game. In fact the starters should play all 4 quarters in every preseason game right? That is the attitude you are coming off with when you say they all should have played yesterday, they owe it to the entertainment aspect of the game to ride these guys out no matter how hurt they are and how meaningless a game is. If you read the quotes from the players, they all feel fortunate they got their extra rest and are focused on the PLAYOFFS. But the fact that it was the Titans we were playing trumps any logic of preserving guys for the playoffs in some people's minds. They still didn't make the playoffs, and we are still the #3 seed who will be playing the Bengals next week at home. All that still would have happened if we had won yesterday.

The argument that we weren't playing to win also makes ZERO sense. Our 2nd and 3rd unit, mixed in with even some of our 1st unit guys, played their asses off and kept this game close against a team fighting for their season. If we played our starters the entire game and were put in the same situation where we were down 1 late, I'm 10000000000% sure we still would have gone for the 2 point conversion. And no, it wouldn't have been smart to send out our starters just for the 2 point conversion, they weren't warm. Do you walk up to a bench press immediately after entering the gym and max out without warming up in the slightest? Yes, if you feel like tearing some muscles
The Cush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012   #142
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 125690 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
LOL! Last year to do that too!!

Maybe I need to cut down on the amount of money I spend on tailgating every week, PLUS, all the extra's the kids con me out of during the game! What can I say, I'm a wuss when it comes to my grandkids!!

Money spent is truly NOT my point! I just believe in playing EVERY game to WIN! Guess that's my competitive spirit talking. I truly believe the fans are cheated when our best team is not out on that field, regardless of the circumstances!

I'm OLD SCHOOL people!!! I remember back in the day when playing pro football was sorta a second job. Those guys just went out and played the friggin game with all their heart and soul, limping on and off the field, played with broken bones, bruised ribs, whatever! This day and age a player gets a hangnail and he gets to ride the pine. I realize the game has escalated, and it's all about the money. Just stating my opinion, since this is what this board is for. I understand what they are doing and why, I just don't agree with that line of thinking. PLUS!! I LOVE to

You know both of my grandmothers are gone now (God rest their souls). I could use another one, and especially if they're a Texans fan.
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012   #143
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cush View Post
People still can't put their pride aside and look at the bigger picture because they wanted to be able to talk ******* to the Titans fan base about beating their team in a meaningless game for us? If you are one of those who aren't OK with resting our starters yesterday, guys like Arian with a swollen knee, OD who looked to hyperextend his knee a few weeks ago, Andre and his messed up hamstrings, then you should NEVER be OK with it. You should have been up in arms when Andre didn't step back onto the field after injuring his other hamstring in the Falcons game, pissed Yates with his apparent AC shoulder joint separation didn't trot back out there yesterday, or angry Foster didn't play and gimp his way through the following weeks after going down in the 49ers preseason game. In fact the starters should play all 4 quarters in every preseason game right? That is the attitude you are coming off with when you say they all should have played yesterday, they owe it to the entertainment aspect of the game to ride these guys out no matter how hurt they are and how meaningless a game is. If you read the quotes from the players, they all feel fortunate they got their extra rest and are focused on the PLAYOFFS. But the fact that it was the Titans we were playing trumps any logic of preserving guys for the playoffs in some people's minds. They still didn't make the playoffs, and we are still the #3 seed who will be playing the Bengals next week at home. All that still would have happened if we had won yesterday.

The argument that we weren't playing to win also makes ZERO sense. Our 2nd and 3rd unit, mixed in with even some of our 1st unit guys, played their asses off and kept this game close against a team fighting for their season. If we played our starters the entire game and were put in the same situation where we were down 1 late, I'm 10000000000% sure we still would have gone for the 2 point conversion. And no, it wouldn't have been smart to send out our starters just for the 2 point conversion, they weren't warm. Do you walk up to a bench press immediately after entering the gym and max out without warming up in the slightest? Yes, if you feel like tearing some muscles
They get PAID to play the GAME of football!!! I don't think anyone is saying they should play if they have a serious injury!!! IF they were able to play, they should have been out on the field playing!! PERIOD!! I don't get to sit on my ass at my job just because I'm tired!!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012   #144
Norg
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17600 Norg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respected

Just like to add i enjoyed seeing our backups b team or c team or whatever u wanna call them play

seeing Braman play was badass

Seeing casey catch some balls was cool

finally seeing Brandon Harris out there prob our future CB out there was neat

and years from now we can say remember when we seen jake delhomne play in a texans Uni LOL
Norg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012   #145
ChampionTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 115066 ChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
LOL!
Money spent is truly NOT my point! I just believe in playing EVERY game to WIN! Guess that's my competitive spirit talking. I truly believe the fans are cheated when our best team is not out on that field, regardless of the circumstances!

I understand, and don't begrudge anyone their opinion on that, but I believe in playing every game to win the NFL championship, and yesterday was one of those rare occasions where playing to win the championship was somewhat at odds with playing to win the specific game. I couldn't agree more with the way the Texans organization handled things.

The Texans had little to nothing to gain by winning the game, and lots to lose by risking players - even 2nd and 3rd stringers during an overtime period.
Old 01-02-2012   #146
utahmark
markbeth

Rep Power: 11734 utahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
They get PAID to play the GAME of football!!! I don't think anyone is saying they should play if they have a serious injury!!! IF they were able to play, they should have been out on the field playing!! PERIOD!! I don't get to sit on my ass at my job just because I'm tired!!
I'm sorry but even though I know your not you sound like one of those club level guys. Just going to the game to be entertained, maybe taking one of you clients and drinking some high dollar drinks. Pissed because you did'nt get your moneys worth and not carring how it's going to effect they chances of your team to win a playoff game if AJ, Cushing or some other starter gets a major injury and is out for the playoff's.

I want this team to win a playoff game and could care less how many people felt like they waisted their money this week.
Old 01-02-2012   #147
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Preach it.

Cush is acting like snapping a football and shoving a defender for 4 seconds on the 2-point conversion play is akin to bench pressing max weight without working up to it. LOL.

On the final drive, Kubiak could have had his starting o-linemen warming up and stretching and getting ready in case we DID need them for the 2-point conversion. It's just a minor thing, but it's possible that the guys could have stepped in for one final play SINCE WE WEREN'T GOING TO GO TO OVERTIME ANYWAYS. Right? One last play, one last hurrah to beat the Titans.
Old 01-02-2012   #148
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 133123 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by EVOLVIST View Post
In this particular instance I was not referring to the monetary expenditures I've given to this team and the Houston team in the past, but since we're going there...

Football is a multi-billion dollar entertainment industry - and though I'm stating the obvious - I say this not expecting to be thoroughly entertained every time to my liking, yet I am expected to be entertained commiserate to the level of entertainment this particular industry has to offer. This is especially true for a city like Houston with such a rich football history, though we have not won a meaningful championship game since 1961 (and some would argue it wasn't that meaningful).

In other words, since there are different levels of entertainment, I'm expecting one of the highest out of football, specifically the Houston Texans. But what I feel I'm getting here - especially yesterday - is vaudeville, when I paid for Le Nozze di Figaro. So instead of getting Gottlob Frick, they're giving me Al Jolson. That's just not going to wash.
Quote:
With NFC home-field advantage for the playoffs secured, the Packers also rested several key players with nagging injuries: cornerback Charles Woodson, linebacker Clay Matthews, wide receiver Greg Jennings, right tackle Bryan Bulaga, running back James Starks and wide receiver Randall Cobb.
along with Rogers

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/footb...ons/52320732/1

and somehow Flynn and Stafford went all Rogers on each other
Wolf is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012   #149
The Cush
All Pro

Rep Power: 2779 The Cush is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Cush is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Cush is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Cush is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Cush is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Cush is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Cush is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Cush is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Cush is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Cush is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Cush is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
Preach it.

Cush is acting like snapping a football and shoving a defender for 4 seconds on the 2-point conversion play is akin to bench pressing max weight without working up to it. LOL.
Um yea it's more than that..the 300 plus pound guy is pushing back as hard as he can? If you want to think about it in terms of weight lifting movements, that's squats and bench press to say the least. These guys can bench over 400-500 pounds, squat way more than that and they are exerting those movements in the trenches. One team has been out there doing it all game, while our first unit has been standing on the sidelines eating sunflower seeds. THINK ABOUT IT

How late did we unexpectedly get the ball back? How long do you think it takes to properly warm these guys up after being cold for so long? Get over that we lost to the Titans. They will be sitting at home while we will be playing next week
Old 01-02-2012   #150
The Cush
All Pro

Quote:
Being tired equals:

1) Hyperextending your knee and having to get it drained weekly? Owen Daniels
2) Swollen knee? Arian Foster
3) AC Joint Separation? TJ Yates
4) Season long shoulder issue that may have contributed to a decline in production? Antonio Smith
etc..etc...

And they do get paid to play the game. They will be getting paid to play next week when HALF THE LEAGUE won't be getting paid for that. A right they earned by playing and getting paid all season long. The payment they received for playing with various injuries all season long ultimately paid off by allowing them to play in the playoffs. Sounds like they earned their paid recovery day, and hopefully by not playing yesterday it will increase their longevity in the playoffs to earn more paydays by beating the Bengals.

I want these guys to be able to allocate their time this week, the most important week in franchise history, in practice and walk-throughs. Not having to spend it in the training room receiving treatment.
Old 01-02-2012   #151
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cush View Post
Um yea it's more than that..the 300 plus pound guy is pushing back as hard as he can? If you want to think about it in terms of weight lifting movements, that's squats and bench press to say the least. These guys can bench over 400-500 pounds, squat way more than that and they are exerting those movements in the trenches. One team has been out there doing it all game, while our first unit has been standing on the sidelines eating sunflower seeds. THINK ABOUT IT

How late did we unexpectedly get the ball back? How long do you think it takes to properly warm these guys up after being cold for so long? Get over that we lost to the Titans. They will be sitting at home while we will be playing next week
I think you're exaggerating a bit here. You have your opinion, no need to kick up the drama knob to level 100. LOL.

One play, dude. ONE. It's not like two gladiators fighting to the death all day long.
Old 01-02-2012   #152
Marcus
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 105876 Marcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respected

I don't know if this has been already stated, but to those of you who got their feelings hurt that they rested the starters in a meaningless game, would be the first to scream bloody murder if one those guys got injured and were out for the playoffs.

Hypocrisy or plain difference of opinion? More like a quest to be entertained overriding common sense.
Marcus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012   #153
The Cush
All Pro

Quote:
I think you're exaggerating a bit here. You have your opinion, no need to kick up the drama knob to level 100. LOL.

One play, dude. ONE. It's not like two gladiators fighting to the death all day long.
I'm kicking up the drama to Gossip Girl type levels. It's just common exercise knowledge the way I put it out. If you really want to risk your guys you need for the playoffs for just one play, then more power to you and even more power to Gary Kubiak for not doing that
Old 01-02-2012   #154
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus View Post
I don't know if this has been already stated, but to those of you who got their feelings hurt that they rested the starters in a meaningless game, would be the first to scream bloody murder if one those guys got injured and were out for the playoffs.

Hypocrisy or plain difference of opinion? More like a quest to be entertained overriding common sense.
Come in Marcus!! Of course it's a difference of opinion!! Maybe your definition of "common sense" is different than someone elses. Doesn't make them a hypocrit!! There's not a person on this board who does not want our boys to be in Indy in Feb!! I just have an issue with the term "meaningless" game! Meaningless to who?? The coaches and players, FO, brokers, those who set the odds in Vegas, fans who don't give a crap about our history with the Titans?? It was NOT a meaningless game to those of us who live each year to beat the hell out of that traitor team. It's called rivalry, and it damn sure means a lot to some of us!! Kubiak didn't have to play the starters that were really bummed up. BUT, he could have played some long enough to get a comfortable lead and then let the scrubs protect it. The attitude that it was a "meaningless" game and noone cared whether we won or not just irritates the hell out of me!! If we were able to WIN without the starters than GREAT. That obviously was not the case!! I will repeat myself for the very last time! You play the game of football to WIN EVERY GAME!! No game is meaningless to a diehard football fan!!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012   #155
Joeycharp89
Veteran

Rep Power: 651 Joeycharp89 is a quality contributor and well respectedJoeycharp89 is a quality contributor and well respectedJoeycharp89 is a quality contributor and well respectedJoeycharp89 is a quality contributor and well respectedJoeycharp89 is a quality contributor and well respectedJoeycharp89 is a quality contributor and well respectedJoeycharp89 is a quality contributor and well respectedJoeycharp89 is a quality contributor and well respectedJoeycharp89 is a quality contributor and well respectedJoeycharp89 is a quality contributor and well respectedJoeycharp89 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
You never get a day off? I mean I know they get paid *a lot* but that's sort of a different discussion. Their value as a player comes from how well they perform when it's needed, not how many snaps they play (at least not directly).
Joeycharp89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012   #156
drunkcookie
2 drunk 2 cook

Rep Power: 4924 drunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
No game is meaningless to a diehard football fan!!
This diehard football fan thought it was a meaningless game for the Texans, because outside of who they may or may not have faced in the playoffs it didn't change their situation going into next weekend ANY! None! The game in itself was meaningless, and they had absolutely no chance to advance their standing or lose it, period! It only meant something to the Titans and Texans fans who wanted to the the starters go the distance... I can't blame those fans any, but it's how it goes week 17 and sometimes 16 when teams are locked in...

And if any of the gambling types put money on the Texans Sunday they're stupid and had it coming... I wouldn't have touched this game or half the other ones that went on...

...and Hell is coming with them!
drunkcookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012   #157
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 291448 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Preach it.

On the final drive, Kubiak could have had his starting o-linemen warming up and stretching and getting ready in case we DID need them for the 2-point conversion. It's just a minor thing, but it's possible that the guys could have stepped in for one final play SINCE WE WEREN'T GOING TO GO TO OVERTIME ANYWAYS. Right? One last play, one last hurrah to beat the Titans.
First, the Titans were trying to run out the clock and with less than 3 minutes to go in the game. No one expected us to get the ball back again. Thanks to a good lick by Dobbins and an alert play by Nading we did. But that was a total surprise. So when would you start having the first teamers warm up?

Second, those backup linemen were good enough to provide Delhomme with sufficient protection to allow him to go 5 of 6 on that drive and get the TD. They were doing their job on the scoring drive. What would make anyone think they wouldn't get the job done on the two pt. conversion?

So how would you have felt, as a 2nd or 3rd team player, having done the work to get the ball back, march down the field and score, only to have the coach yank you for the freakin' extra point? That's why Kubiak and Phillips have this locker room, they show that they believe in the "next man up" to get the job done.

Speaking of "feelings", I'll bet Dreessen feels pretty bad about that illegal motion thing on the conversion attempt. The way he jumped off the line, on that first attempt, I'm thinking he was the primary target. Even though we were in two-back, run formation, he sure didn't look like he was getting into a blocking stance. He looked to be headed to the end zone. And I bet it would have worked.
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012   #158
ChampionTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 115066 ChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by drunkcookie View Post
And if any of the gambling types put money on the Texans Sunday they're stupid and had it coming... I wouldn't have touched this game or half the other ones that went on...
Actually, the Texans covered - the line was Titans -3
Old 01-02-2012   #159
TheMatrix31
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 79206 TheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respected

Can't believe people still give a ****.

We're in the playoffs. Focus on Saturday.
TheMatrix31 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012   #160
drunkcookie
2 drunk 2 cook

Rep Power: 4924 drunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChampionTexan View Post
Actually, the Texans covered - the line was Titans -3
Thought they were favored... My bad... But either way, i wouldn't have betted on this game... Should have said "bet on the Texans Game", because that's what i really meant...

...and Hell is coming with them!
drunkcookie is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read