Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Texans billboard, in San Antonio?!

dinkatoid

Waterboy
There is one in austin off of 35 south actually, I just can't remember the exit. I saw it on my drive to work yesterday. Its somewhere before 183 going south on I-35

NitroGSXR

Super Sic #58
There is one in austin off of 35 south actually, I just can't remember the exit. I saw it on my drive to work yesterday. Its somewhere before 183 going south on I-35
It is the very same one in the photo posted by the OP. Board is on the opposite (left) side of I-35 going south. Braker and 35 to be exact. It was put up last week.

HTown2ATX

TexansMetalhead
It is the very same one in the photo posted by the OP. Board is on the opposite (left) side of I-35 going south. Braker and 35 to be exact. It was put up last week.
That's pretty much right where I live and I just got back in town last night and about to go out today.....will have to look for it!!!!

Texan_Bill

Hall of Fame
Make sure one of y'all call that jackass Mike Taylor at 760am The Ticket and rub his bitchy little nose in it.

BSofA04

Veteran
Does it say at the bottom who its from? Like maybe Bud Light or something?
Got a closer look at the billboard yesterday and noticed the CBS logo at the bottom of it. If you look at the photo I posted, the white dot beneath the billboard is the CBS logo. Perhaps the local CBS affiliate, KENS, as well as the Texans paid for it.