Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 01-07-2012   #1
Bipolar The Titan
cow pattie chunkin' champ

Rep Power: 515 Bipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Congratulations to some great fans on behalf of myself and goTitans.com

Hey, I'm so happy for you guys to finally have made it to the playoffs but not only that, win. You guys are all great fans and you deserve the limelight. I really would have liked the Titans to get in. It would even be more fun to watch the Titans in this game, but after that nail-biter last week, I'm actually content to blame the Jets and wait on next year. Enjoy your trash time!

-SEC 330 BIPOLAR a.k.a "Jay"
Old 01-07-2012   #2
mattieuk
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 36501 mattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Congratulations to some great fans on behalf of myself and goTitans.com

Thanks Bipolar. Classy man.

It's a great feeling right now. Really great.
Old 01-07-2012   #3
SheTitan
Rookie

Rep Power: 942 SheTitan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTitan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTitan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTitan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTitan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTitan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTitan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTitan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTitan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTitan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTitan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Congratulations to some great fans on behalf of myself and goTitans.com

Adding my congratulations on the win
Old 01-07-2012   #4
SAMURAITEXAN 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 19322 SAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respected

Class comments by Bipolar. Thank you.
SAMURAITEXAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012   #5
Texas T
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17309 Texas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respected

Thanks BiPolar!! Feels great!!
Old 01-07-2012   #6
Austrian
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2061 Austrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respected

Classy of you! Thank you.
Austrian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012   #7
Bipolar The Titan
cow pattie chunkin' champ

Rep Power: 515 Bipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respected

I loved seeing Pacman Jones getting smoked... That douche.

If you guys manage to win the AFC I hope the Lions are there in NFC. That would be really interesting. It makes me wonder what the odds in Vegas were for both of those two teams to make it...

Pretty sure Green Bay wins the NFC though... that seems to be the consensus.
Old 01-07-2012   #8
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19818 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bipolar The Titan View Post
I loved seeing Pacman Jones getting smoked... That douche.

If you guys manage to win the AFC I hope the Lions are there in NFC. That would be really interesting. It makes me wonder what the odds in Vegas were for both of those two teams to make it...

Pretty sure Green Bay wins the NFC though... that seems to be the consensus.
Saints have a better D and willl be the Pack.
Old 01-07-2012   #9
DocBar
Hall of Fame

Section: Channel 700-ish on NFL Sunday Ticket
Rep Power: 107641 DocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respected

Thanks Bi Polar. That was very nice of you.
Old 01-07-2012   #10
Bulluck53
All Pro

Rep Power: 1628 Bulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respected

+1 Go Texans!
Bulluck53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012   #11
djohn2oo8
All Pro

Rep Power: 5520 djohn2oo8 is a quality contributor and well respecteddjohn2oo8 is a quality contributor and well respecteddjohn2oo8 is a quality contributor and well respecteddjohn2oo8 is a quality contributor and well respecteddjohn2oo8 is a quality contributor and well respecteddjohn2oo8 is a quality contributor and well respecteddjohn2oo8 is a quality contributor and well respecteddjohn2oo8 is a quality contributor and well respecteddjohn2oo8 is a quality contributor and well respecteddjohn2oo8 is a quality contributor and well respecteddjohn2oo8 is a quality contributor and well respected

Tony Romo - 1 Playoff win
TJ Yates - 1 Playoff win in first try
djohn2oo8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012   #12
mattieuk
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 36501 mattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by djohn2oo8 View Post
Tony Romo - 1 Playoff win
TJ Yates - 1 Playoff win in first try
Romo - 1 for 1 (Playoff Wins VS KFC Greasy Chicken Fingers)
TY Yates - 1 for 1 (Leading Team for playoff win VS Attempts to Lead Team for playoff)
Old 01-07-2012   #13
DocBar
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 107641 DocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulluck53 View Post
+1 Go Texans!
I wonder if you'll be doing when we win the Super Bowl. Remember that 11/2 yd short about 12-13 years ago?
Old 01-07-2012   #14
Bulluck53
All Pro

Rep Power: 1628 Bulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm confused by what you mean by that. I'm rooting for the Texans to go as far as possible, and I think that's funny considering the team I follow.

But yes, I remember watching the Titans in the Super Bowl.
Old 01-07-2012   #15
ziggy29
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 12794 ziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I'm confused by what you mean by that. I'm rooting for the Texans to go as far as possible, and I think that's funny considering the team I follow.
I think it was the "ha ha" emoticon that led someone to think it was an insincere wish. Maybe that wasn't the case, but I suspect that was the interpretation.
ziggy29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012   #16
mattieuk
Site Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziggy29 View Post
I think it was the "ha ha" emoticon that led someone to think it was an insincere wish. Maybe that wasn't the case, but I suspect that was the interpretation.
I dunno....maybe the celebration is getting the best of some of us. It's pretty foreign territory for Texans fans to learn who to deal with people congratulating us after all!

Thanks Bulluck. I don't know how supportive I could be towards the Tacks - so big credit to you man, you're a big man.
Old 01-07-2012   #17
DocBar
Hall of Fame

Quote:

But yes, I remember watching the Titans in the Super Bowl.
Then I misunderstood and apologize. I thought you were LOLing that we won a playoff game. Sorry. Rep your way.
Old 01-07-2012   #18
Bulluck53
All Pro

Ah I see sorry for the confusion!
Old 01-07-2012   #19
DocBar
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Ah I see sorry for the confusion!
No worries. We won. LOL.
Old 01-07-2012   #20
Ryan
THIS YEAR

Section: Section 135, Row F
Rep Power: 23832 Ryan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Ryan

Thanks guys! Classy post here.
Ryan is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read