Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 12-23-2011   #61
amazing80
Site Contributor

Section: my couch
Rep Power: 40560 amazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Borderline fair weather fans.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsiWan View Post
So you're saying three free first downs via phantom penalties didn't give the Colts the game?
Did I mention that each penalty stopped the clock when the Colts had no more timeouts and there was less than a minute left when they got in the redzone??
Did I also mention we were leading for most of those 60 minutes until the refs stepped in.

But they didn't cost us the game?
thats EXACTLY what I am saying, we should have been up way more than that but blew our chances....that last drive should have not mattered.....when you let a crap team hang around they find a way to beat you....and thats exactly what happened, they beat us
Old 12-23-2011   #62
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 108115 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
I'll say it. I am embarrassed. We lost to a one win team. No Dallas Clark, no manning.

No way that should have happened, even with our injuries
We lost?? I was too drunk. I don't even even remember much past that first Yates fumble.

As an aside and on the positive side I managed to get some laundry done last night.
Old 12-23-2011   #63
ObsiWan
Contributor

Rep Power: 187579 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by amazing80 View Post
thats EXACTLY what I am saying, we should have been up way more than that but blew our chances....that last drive should have not mattered.....when you let a crap team hang around they find a way to beat you....and thats exactly what happened, they beat us
I find it very interesting when people say "we should have been up..." Based on what exactly?
Let's see what we were working with....
- No real deep threat?
- A 3rd string QB with throwing arm issues? yeah, check the injury report; Yates was "Probable" because of a shoulder issue with his right arm; so for those wondering why we didn't throw more or go deep at all,maybe that's why - he couldn't (how did this one get past you Doc? )
- and speaking of injuries, Daniels was operating on one leg
- One head of the famed two-headed running attack not functioning properly [looks at Tate]
- O-line who was missing a key piece (Briesel) and that had another key piece that was outmatched all night [looks at Winston] thus giving the sore-armed QB little pass protection. And it takes time for deep routes to develop ...especially with no real speed at TE or WR (unless you count JJ)
- the one guy, Schaub, that actually knows how to squeeze the most production out of this offense is gone.

The ONLY positive part of our offense that was remotely reliable last night was Foster. And to his credit, he did what was expected of him.

But the high-performing sports car that was our offense last year is missing several spark plugs.

"We should have been up" indeed... If one of the other major pieces of our offense was still there, I might agree with you. Say if A.J. was there to bail Yates out or if Schaub was there to make the reads the kid just flat doesn't have the experience to make or if Briesel was healthy and could provide the blocking that, apparently, Caldwell cannot.... yeah, I might just agree with that "we should have been up" thinking. Or at least give it more weight...

We led 59 out of 60 minutes then the zebras took over.

They cost us that game. You'll never convince me otherwise. So we'll just have to agree to disagree on this one.
Go Texans!
ObsiWan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2011   #64
EllisUnit
Homerism Champ

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 78686 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
I agree.

Some (if this doesn't describe you, then I'm not talking about you) of these guys were complaining this time last season because we won a "meaningless game"

Same guys bitched in our 9-7 year because we beat a team with nothing to play for.

Now we lose a "meaningless game" with nothing to lose & surprise, they're bitching.

Three years ago they are bitching the Kubiak is too loyal to veteran players & won't give young guys a chance... now they're bitching because Kubiak is too loyal to a young guy & won't give a veteran a chance.

How was this a meaningless game ? We could of kept our hopes alive for #1 - #2 seed and the worse we would have if we would have won was a #3 seed. A bye week IMO is not meaningless, you can count that as a win if you dont have to play, FAR from meaningless.
Old 12-23-2011   #65
amazing80
Site Contributor

Section: my couch
Rep Power: 40560 amazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsiWan View Post
I find it very interesting when people say "we should have been up..." Based on what exactly?
Let's see what we were working with....
- No real deep threat?
- A 3rd string QB with throwing arm issues? yeah, check the injury report; Yates was "Probable" because of a shoulder issue with his right arm; so for those wondering why we didn't throw more or go deep at all,maybe that's why - he couldn't (how did this one get past you Doc? )
- and speaking of injuries, Daniels was operating on one leg
- One head of the famed two-headed running attack not functioning properly [looks at Tate]
- O-line who was missing a key piece (Briesel) and that had another key piece that was outmatched all night [looks at Winston] thus giving the sore-armed QB little pass protection. And it takes time for deep routes to develop ...especially with no real speed at TE or WR (unless you count JJ)
- the one guy, Schaub, that actually knows how to squeeze the most production out of this offense is gone.

The ONLY positive part of our offense that was remotely reliable last night was Foster. And to his credit, he did what was expected of him.

But the high-performing sports car that was our offense last year is missing several spark plugs.

"We should have been up" indeed... If one of the other major pieces of our offense was still there, I might agree with you. Say if A.J. was there to bail Yates out or if Schaub was there to make the reads the kid just flat doesn't have the experience to make or if Briesel was healthy and could provide the blocking that, apparently, Caldwell cannot.... yeah, I might just agree with that "we should have been up" thinking. Or at least give it more weight...

We led 59 out of 60 minutes then the zebras took over.

They cost us that game. You'll never convince me otherwise. So we'll just have to agree to disagree on this one.
Go Texans!
Well I guess we agree

to disagree , because IMO a ref can not cost you a game....it seems like that with crap calls at the end, but when you're team is better all the way around even with the injuries (lets not forget that the Colts were also banged up pretty bad) and you lose like that, you cannot blame the refs....you just got beat by a team who wanted it more
Old 12-23-2011   #66
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 293247 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

I despise these threads. I really find the simpleton logic of black and white views of another person's fanatic devotion to the team to be indicative of a very immature, shallow brain.

What is the friggin' point of this goofy thread???!

So, if I'm not koolaide drunk and shooting rainbows out my ass I'm a "fairweather fan"?

Let's not argue about semantics. Don't be a fool. Fairweather fan is someone that only pays attention to the team when they are winning.

This does not describe the Texans Talk membership. This described the thousands of folks who don't have a clue about David Carr, don't know what 19-10 mean, never endured 2-14. These are the people that rushed to buy division championship shirts without bothering to watch the first 8 games.

This does not describe the Texans Talk membership.

So for someone to come into this forum, THIS FREAKIN' FORUM DEDICATED TO TEXANS DIEHARDS, after that craptastic performance last night, and a meltdown to a 1 win Dan freakin' Orlovsky team, and start blathering nonsense about disrespecting fellow Texans fans who do not ride unicorns to work on marshmallow clouds while singing Disney tunes, well...let's just say that respect is lost just as quickly as it is earned.

Pathetic.
Old 12-23-2011   #67
Big Lou
Stop Clowning

Section: DirecTV
Rep Power: 21478 Big Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respected

This thread wasn't started for it bieng the refs fault this was about the tone of the boards after a loss.

Criticism is fine but the tone is too much to take some times. Ashamed and embarrased are a little over the top in my opinion. Lossing to the Colts sucked and yeh they aren't very good this year with out Peyton, but they are still an NFL Team with talent.

So let me start over with this post and put it in language that those I seemed to have pissed of the most understand and seem to be OK with. I'm embarrased by the tone of some on this board. I'm ashamed at the attitude in this board.

Also to ever used the analogy that they are some times ashamed of thier kids. Really, thats F'd up. I'm sure my kids dissappointed me before like I did to my parents, but ashamed, wow just wow.

And one last time to deal with the ref deal, how can you simply say the penalties had little to no affect, and should have been overcome? The Colts couldn't move the ball in the first half with out them. We'd get a stop and the yellow flag kept the drive alive. Then by the second half the Defense was exhausted. The final drive happened because the Colts/Refs time of pocession was 10 minutes longer than Houston's.

Criticism is fine, comments are great, but bieng ashamed and embarrased is the same as turning your back to the team in my book. I'm not advocating that everyone act like there is nothing wrong and a 3 and out is super awesome, I just wish some would consider thier tone more carefully. Obviously we don't all agree on this issue.

Those that agree or disagree with me and backed me up on the rep thing thank you very much. I let my temper get the better of me and got snippy, luckily I didn't take it as far as I wanted to after a couple of beers. To those that neg repped me, I don't come on the board to build up my rep, I come on here to here opinions I agree and disagree with, to keep up with team news I can't get where I live, and to blow off some steam. So other than getting banned, I don't care if you neg rep me although it seems like you may have been directing your anger over the loss at me.

Merry Christmas and Happy Hollidays everyone.
Old 12-23-2011   #68
burro
almost sentient

Section: on the couch, praying for a broadcast
Rep Power: 5046 burro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
I despise these threads. I really find the simpleton logic of black and white views of another person's fanatic devotion to the team to be indicative of a very immature, shallow brain.

So, if I'm not koolaide drunk and shooting rainbows out my ass I'm a "fairweather fan"?

Let's not argue about semantics. Don't be a fool. Fairweather fan is someone that only pays attention to the team when they are winning.

This does not describe the Texans Talk membership. This described the thousands of folks who don't have a clue about David Carr, don't know what 19-10 mean, never endured 2-14. These are the people that rushed to buy division championship shirts without bothering to watch the first 8 games.

So for someone to come into this forum, THIS FREAKIN' FORUM DEDICATED TO TEXANS DIEHARDS, after that craptastic performance last night, and a meltdown to a 1 win Dan freakin' Orlovsky team, and start blathering nonsense about disrespecting fellow Texans fans who do not ride unicorns to work on marshmallow clouds while singing Disney tunes, well...let's just say that respect is lost just as quickly as it is earned.

Pathetic.
[/thread].
Old 12-23-2011   #69
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83034 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected

This thread is absolutely retarded and fails on so many levels.

I can not stand threads like this or posters who play this card. For the last time and for those sitting in the back.

PEOPLE WHO'LL SPEND THE TIME TO REGISTER AND DO SOMETHING AS PATHETIC AS SPEND COUNTLESS HOURS OF THEIR TIME TO POST ABOUT SOMETHING AS INSIGNIFICANT AS A FOOTBALL TEAM ARE NOT "FAIR WEATHER FANS" NOR CAN THEY EVER BE CLASSIFIED AS SUCH NO MATTER THE AMOUNT OF NEGATIVE POSTS THAT THEY HAPPEN TO MAKE!

P.S.

You know what's worse than a "fair weather fan"? The Smug fan who's so delusional that he thinks he's the #1 fan or the king of all fans and thinks he gets to decide and judge the level of devotion and fandom of other people.

Last edited by Carr Bombed; 12-23-2011 at 12:14 PM.
Carr Bombed is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2011   #70
Big Lou
Stop Clowning

Rep Power: 21478 Big Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post

Pathetic.
You seem to be making it more black and white than I am. I never said fans that had anything negative to say were fair weather.

Kubiak was way to conservative, good call I'm fine with it.
Teams struggles with out Wade, check.
Yates, was checking down, absolutely.
This was a 2010 like let down, good call.

However when some not all start acting like they should wear bags on thier head, well thats a little over the top.

Fair weather was not a good word to use, it doesn't describe some. And for the love of Pete I'm not calling the entire damn board out. 95% of the board is awesome and logical and fair. Don't be so damn defensive!!!!
Old 12-23-2011   #71
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 209602 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansFanatic View Post
I appreciate the attempt at analogy, but if the Texans really want friends they should go out and buy a bunch of puppies.

What they're really trying to do, when you boil it all down, is sell a product.

The product this season is an improvement over the previous nine attempts, but it still ain't close to being Coca-Cola.

The bitching isn't like kicking a friend when he's down. It's like spitting out a swig of crappy, flat soda and saying: "This sucks! Try again!"
No, it's exactly like kicking a friend when he's down. We've managed to win games despite our adversity, & we're all drinking the koolaid. We lose two in a row & now it's, "Damn, we suck again."

The same people that got us through that adversity are the same guys trying to make it work now. We supported them when they won the division, but now it's time to clean house.

We only want to be Texans fans when we're winning. That's somebody else's team when they lose.
Old 12-23-2011   #72
Lucky

Rep Power: 132950 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected

Threads concerning fans do not belong in the Texans forum. Talking about Texans football belongs in the Texans forum. Some of that talk will be positive. Some not. That's the way things go. Biatching about that belongs somewhere else.
Old 12-23-2011   #73
Big Lou
Stop Clowning

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carr Bombed View Post
This thread is absolutely retarded and fails on so many levels.

I can not stand threads like this or posters who play this card. For the last time and for those sitting in the back.

PEOPLE WHO'LL SPEND THE TIME TO REGISTER AND DO SOMETHING AS PATHETIC AS SPEND COUNTLESS HOURS OF THEIR TIME TO POST ABOUT SOMETHING AS INSIGNIFICANT AS A FOOTBALL TEAM ARE NOT "FAIR WEATHER FANS" NOR CAN THEY EVER BE CLASSIFIED AS SUCH NO MATTER THE AMOUNT OF NEGATIVE POSTS THAT THEY HAPPEN TO MAKE!

P.S.

You know what's worse than a "fair weather fan"? The Smug fan who's so delusional that he thinks he's the #1 fan or the king of all fans and thinks he gets to decide and judge level of devotion and fandom of other people.

P.S., P.S. I'm not a smug fan that judges all fans. If you think that so be it, whatever. There a lot that have come up with thier own narative about this thread, if you don't like it don't reply.

And this wasn't about the entire board, you don't speak for the entire board. So your replies are silly.
Old 12-23-2011   #74
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83034 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Lou View Post
You seem to be making it more black and white than I am. I never said fans that had anything negative to say were fair weather.

Kubiak was way to conservative, good call I'm fine with it.
Teams struggles with out Wade, check.
Yates, was checking down, absolutely.
This was a 2010 like let down, good call.

However when some not all start acting like they should wear bags on their head, well thats a little over the top.

Fair weather was not a good word to use, it doesn't describe some. And for the love of Pete I'm not calling the entire damn board out. 95% of the board is awesome and logical and fair. Don't be so damn defensive!!!!
Who are you to tell or judge how other people support their team? Again...anybody who'll actually post on the internet about a football team are not sub par fans, fair weather, or anything in that nature. In reality we're all 1%ters...we're actually ALL (not 95%, but 100%) your "super fan" or the fan that goes a little too far...and I don't know if that's really a good or healthy thing.
Old 12-23-2011   #75
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Lou View Post
P.S., P.S. I'm not a smug fan that judges all fans. If you think that so be it, whatever. There a lot that have come up with their own narative about this thread, if you don't like it don't reply.

And this wasn't about the entire board, you don't speak for the entire board. So your replies are silly.

You started a thread called "Borderline fair weather fans" and then you act like you're not trying to call people fair weather fans or judge the level of devotion other people have for their team... Blow smoke up somebody else's rear.
Old 12-23-2011   #76
Shaft75
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 7233 Shaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Read Between the Lines Texans Fans...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanBacker93 View Post
There seems to be a misconception that venting about how the Texans played is the equivalent to bailing on them. It's hard to come here after a loss and discuss the silver lining in the game. It doesn't mean we have changed our loyalties or think less of the team. I still want them to do something in the playoffs and come back to Indy, but it won't be an easy road and without Schaub and Mario and maybe AJ it will be even harder.

It seems there is a lot of black or white and not enough grey around here after the games. A loss isn't the end of the world and a win doesn't guarantee your name on the Lombardi Trophy. Well, unless it happens to be a win on Feb 5th.
My point is that I saw many posters go buckwild on the team they've been raving about in prior weeks. Show a little support, don't just vilify them. Jmo.
Shaft75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2011   #77
ObsiWan
Contributor

Rep Power: 187579 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimmy View Post
But on the safe side, I think we should make some voodoo dolls and insist TJ change his number.
The way our luck has been running, voodoo dolls would probably result in another injury to one of our guys
Old 12-23-2011   #78
jaayteetx
Hall of Fame

Section: 623
Rep Power: 25091 jaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respected

I see one and done, hope not, but thats what i see in the cards. Too many injuries at critical positions to overcome. I honestly believe just winning the division was a monumental achievment under the circumstances.
Old 12-23-2011   #79
Lucky

Rep Power: 132950 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaft75 View Post
My point is that I saw many posters go buckwild on the team they've been raving about in prior weeks. Show a little support, don't just vilify them. Jmo.
We've got to clean this up. No more posting threads regarding how other fans should post (unless it's in this specific thread). Let's keep it about football, the game, the players, and the coaches. Not the fans.
Old 12-23-2011   #80
ObsiWan
Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
We lost?? I was too drunk. I don't even even remember much past that first Yates fumble.

As an aside and on the positive side I managed to get some laundry done last night.
Hahahahahahaha....
You're the lucky one. It wasn't exactly a memorable game.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read