Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 12-22-2011   #1
TdotTexas2Step
All Pro

Rep Power: 1975 TdotTexas2Step is a quality contributor and well respectedTdotTexas2Step is a quality contributor and well respectedTdotTexas2Step is a quality contributor and well respectedTdotTexas2Step is a quality contributor and well respectedTdotTexas2Step is a quality contributor and well respectedTdotTexas2Step is a quality contributor and well respectedTdotTexas2Step is a quality contributor and well respectedTdotTexas2Step is a quality contributor and well respectedTdotTexas2Step is a quality contributor and well respectedTdotTexas2Step is a quality contributor and well respectedTdotTexas2Step is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Ravens' Boldin Out For Regular Season After Knee Surgery

Pretty relevant to both the AFC as a whole and our very own Texans. I wish him a healthy recovery, but also hope they lose a game down the stretch and perhaps has too much rust to shake off should we meet in the playoffs.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d...r-knee-surgery
TdotTexas2Step is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2011   #2
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ravens' Boldin Out For Regular Season After Knee Surgery

For fantasy football, I had to replace him this week with Demaryius Thomas (WR Denver). Not that I wanted to start Boldin anyways, but that's the route I'm going.
Dutchrudder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2011   #3
fiasco west
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 13798 fiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ravens' Boldin Out For Regular Season After Knee Surgery

Quote:
Originally Posted by TdotTexas2Step View Post
Pretty relevant to both the AFC as a whole and our very own Texans. I wish him a healthy recovery, but also hope they lose a game down the stretch and perhaps has too much rust to shake off should we meet in the playoffs.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d...r-knee-surgery
I usually am the "Hope he heals up well, want to beat a team healthy." type of guy but F it.

Teams need to get to our level and miss one or two guys. It really isn't fair how many injuries we've had to deal with.
fiasco west is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read