Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 12-22-2011   #81
burro
almost sentient

Section: on the couch, praying for a broadcast
Rep Power: 10980 burro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Houston Texans @ Indianapolis Colts. 12/22. 7 CT. NFL N. **Official GameDay Threa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimmy View Post
I can't believe they just showed HWSNBM in that montage. Someone needs to be fired!

Sent from my Sprint EVO 3D using Tapatalk
You can't talk about the pain and misery of the 2002-2010 Texans without mentioning Mr. Mittens.

Fitzpatrick is legit.
burro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2011   #82
kingh99

Default Re: Houston Texans @ Indianapolis Colts. 12/22. 7 CT. NFL N. **Official GameDay Threa

What I meant earlier is this is the first time I've seen two sort of rockstar coordinators share the spotlight. Gary's so unassuming it's almost like he would be okay taking turns at the podium after games. Mr. McNair might demand it as a way to help convince Wade to stay. We need that man on our coaching staff along with Gary for as long as we can have them. They both have killer philosophies on each side of the ball and I bet they scare the hell out of the rest of the league. Kubiak's won on offense with the cutting slashing o-line viciousness in Denver and he's brought the same ruthlessly efficient game here and Mr. Wade Phillips is the puppet-master, but of course in an entirely good, non-abusive way.
Old 12-22-2011   #83
Premier
All Pro

Rep Power: 10262 Premier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respected

congrats to the colts on the earning the guaranteed #1 pick tonight..

Old 12-22-2011   #84
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 109602 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

I love the NFLN sideline reporters
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2011   #85
Kimmy 
RealGirls LvFB!

Section: 321
Rep Power: 20599 Kimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by burro View Post
You can't talk about the pain and misery of the 2002-2010 Texans without mentioning Mr. Mittens.
If that jinx's us, Ima be hella ticked. And I believe in Jinx's when it comes to this team

Old 12-22-2011   #86
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 147149 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
I love the NFLN sideline reporters
Yeah, better than ESPN's on so many levels.
Old 12-22-2011   #87
alphajoker
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 4560 alphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
If that jinx's us, Ima be hella ticked. And I believe in Jinx's when it comes to this team

I jinx your jinx so they cancel out now.
alphajoker is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 12-22-2011   #88
Kimmy 
RealGirls LvFB!

Section: 321
Rep Power: 20599 Kimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphajoker View Post
Thanks buddy

Old 12-22-2011   #89
burro
almost sentient

Section: on the couch, praying for a broadcast
Rep Power: 10980 burro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Nahh, no worries. Carr is the unlucky on a personal level, unrelated to the Texans. He amazingly found a way to get worse after departing Houston.

Fitzpatrick is legit.
burro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2011   #90
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 109602 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

is this the freaking Draft preview or what ... what the ****?
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2011   #91
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 147149 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphajoker View Post
LOL. I've double-dog-dared-triple-jinxed this game and I'm pretty sure that comes up a Texans win after the jinx coin comes to rest. Well, at least according to my voodoo comic book anyway.

GO GET 'EM TEXANS!!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-22-2011   #92
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 127410 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Let the "15 posts - saying the same thing" begin.
Old 12-22-2011   #93
False Start
On # 69

Section: 420
Rep Power: 87036 False Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respected

Kick off at 7:30?

RIP DIMEBAG DARRELL - 1966-2004 - GETCHA PULL!

CLIFF BURTON 1962-1986 - CLIFF EM' ALL!
False Start is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2011   #94
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 127410 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Wait, what??!? Only 32 people in this thread right now?
Old 12-22-2011   #95
Chance_C
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4104 Chance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
best thing the colts could do is make Manning the offensive coordinator

about fell asleep listing to irsay
Told someone that very thing today!
Old 12-22-2011   #96
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by False Start View Post
Kick off at 7:30?
I think right after this 13 minute commercial break..
Old 12-22-2011   #97
False Start
On # 69

Rep Power: 87036 False Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chance_C View Post
Thank you to NFLN for saying Merry Christmas!
I was happy to hear that myself!

Old 12-22-2011   #98
Showtime100
Got AJ?

C'mon Texans!! The freaking Colts anf Teets are so beatable. Time to raise some Hell.

Hells Bells
Old 12-22-2011   #99
False Start
On # 69

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
I think right after this 13 minute commercial break..
I lost track of time....if you know what I'm saying.

Old 12-22-2011   #100
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 306681 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected

I need a fat coach.
Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read