Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 12-22-2011   #61
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 112830 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Houston Texans @ Indianapolis Colts. 12/22. 7 CT. NFL N. **Official GameDay Threa

Quote:
Originally Posted by False Start View Post
I'm set. I cooked a brisket, with tater salad, and a pot of beans. I have my J's rolled, a Valium (doctor prescribed of course, lol) and my new surround system hooked up. Cant wait to hear what it sounds like.
Pretty cool man! I didn't know you and Ron White hung out.
Old 12-22-2011   #62
kingh99

Default Re: Houston Texans @ Indianapolis Colts. 12/22. 7 CT. NFL N. **Official GameDay Threa

I thought they might slip in Cincy and thank goodness they came through heroically. That was an awesome win, doubly so at the sports bar I attended. It must suck to be a Bengals fan, meow.

At any rate I am 100% convinced Wade and Gary coaching from the sidelines together is like the perfect co-Presidency, the one we never saw with Ford-Reagan in 76. Wade and Gary are co-Head Coaches. It's the first time in the history of the NFL it's been tried and it's working perfectly. Gary's a policy wonk. He wants to call plays like he did in Denver. With Wade having even more executive experience than he, (hell he was Wade's waterboy) gary's in his comfort zone.

If we lose, don't despair. It'll set up a classic Houston historic, hysteriac, heroic run at the right time, I feel it in my bones. Been there, done that for the Heart of a Champion years. Richmond Ave was the place I left my indelible mark during that grand era of pride and puffery. Shock the world. It might happen.
Old 12-22-2011   #63
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 172049 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected

John McClain just said that The Texans cannot be expected to score more than 17-20 points with Yates. I expect them to score 28 or more. I had a deep conversation with my TV this evening.......and it will happen!!!
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2011   #64
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 112830 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingh99 View Post
I thought they might slip in Cincy and thank goodness they came through heroically. That was an awesome win, doubly so at the sports bar I attended. It must suck to be a Bengals fan, meow.

At any rate I am 100% convinced now seeing Wade and Gary on the sidelines is like the perfect co-Presidency, the one we never saw with Ford-Reagan in 76. Wade and Gary are co Head Coaches. It's the first time in the history of the NFL it's been tried and it's going to work perfectly. Gary's a policy wonk. He wants to call plays like he did in Denver. With Wade having even more executive experience than he, (hell he was his waterboy) gary's in his comfort zone.

If we lose, don't despair. It'll set up a classic Houston historic, hyteriac, heroic run at the right time, I feel it in my bones. Been there, done that for the Heart of a Champion years. Richmond Ave was the place I left my indelible mark during that grand era of pride and puffery. Shock the world. It might happen.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-quLynA-_8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_Nms...eature=related

Im the second link the moment of truth comes at thr 5:14 mark.

Old 12-22-2011   #65
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 88913 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

best thing the colts could do is make Manning the offensive coordinator

about fell asleep listing to irsay
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2011   #66
burro
almost sentient

Section: on the couch, praying for a broadcast
Rep Power: 5046 burro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by False Start View Post
I'm set. I cooked a brisket, with tater salad, and a pot of beans. I have my J's rolled, a Valium (doctor prescribed of course, lol) and my new surround system hooked up. Cant wait to hear what it sounds like.
Now that's how you do game day!
Old 12-22-2011   #67
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19817 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Can the Texans get a little coverage on the pregame show.....geez, it's the Peyton Channel over there.....
Old 12-22-2011   #68
fiasco west
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14152 fiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respected

I hope Foster and Tate run all over these guys again.

Also that the defense isn't nearly useless without Wade calling the plays.
fiasco west is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2011   #69
TejasTom
Heisenwatt

Section: Brazos Suite
Rep Power: 40043 TejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respected

Wide receiver Andre Johnson was ruled out earlier in the week. He joins quarterback Jeff Garcia , tight end Garrett Graham , guard Mike Brisiel , offensive tackle Andrew Gardner , cornerback Sherrick McManis and safety Troy Nolan on the Texans' inactive list.
Old 12-22-2011   #70
Austrian
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2061 Austrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respected

What's wrong with Nolan?
Austrian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2011   #71
False Start
On # 69

Section: 420
Rep Power: 64065 False Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime100 View Post
Pretty cool man! I didn't know you and Ron White hung out.
Yeah, we party all the time, lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by burro View Post
Now that's how you do game day!
Damn straight it!

RIP DIMEBAG DARRELL - 1966-2004 - GETCHA PULL!

CLIFF BURTON 1962-1986 - CLIFF EM' ALL!
WINTERFELL - BECAUSE STANNIS PUSHED IT
False Start is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2011   #72
Showtime100
Got AJ?

I can't believe all this Peyton should be MVP BS. If you want to go there I say why not John Elway? He's inactive because he's old, but let's not hold that against him.
Old 12-22-2011   #73
kiwitexansfan
Give'm a taste

Rep Power: 60180 kiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respected

Gotta say, I am really nervous for this game.

I think this is the most important game of our season so far.

We have to get some momentum going for the playoffs and we need to get Yates some confidence before the big game.

Keeping in the race for a bye would be nice too.
kiwitexansfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2011   #74
TejasTom
Heisenwatt

Section: Brazos Suite
Rep Power: 40043 TejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austrian View Post
What's wrong with Nolan?
Twisted ankle Sunday. I remember him limping off the field.
Old 12-22-2011   #75
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 245923 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austrian View Post
What's wrong with Nolan?
Ankle.
Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2011   #76
headsplint
All Pro

Rep Power: 606 headsplint is a quality contributor and well respectedheadsplint is a quality contributor and well respectedheadsplint is a quality contributor and well respectedheadsplint is a quality contributor and well respectedheadsplint is a quality contributor and well respectedheadsplint is a quality contributor and well respectedheadsplint is a quality contributor and well respectedheadsplint is a quality contributor and well respectedheadsplint is a quality contributor and well respectedheadsplint is a quality contributor and well respectedheadsplint is a quality contributor and well respected

Anyone have a watch link they can pm me?
Old 12-22-2011   #77
kingh99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime100 View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-quLynA-_8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_Nms...eature=related

Im the second link the moment of truth comes at thr 5:14 mark.

Thanks for the link. Putting the winning play on rewind several times convinced me Yates needs to dare the receivers to spear the ball. He's got a great arm in space but you have to be focused and, well, good to catch his throw. He has the anti Schaub arm in space if he's playing instinctively. He needs to let go.
Old 12-22-2011   #78
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 172049 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected

They've never characterized Nolan's ankle injury. That tends to worry me.
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2011   #79
Kimmy 
RealGirls LvFB!

Section: 321
Rep Power: 18204 Kimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respected

I can't believe they just showed HWSNBM in that montage. Someone needs to be fired!

Sent from my Sprint EVO 3D using Tapatalk
Old 12-22-2011   #80
Chance_C
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4104 Chance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respected

Thank you to NFLN for saying Merry Christmas!

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read