Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 12-21-2011   #1
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 216190 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Irsay Email to Season Ticket Holders

This letter went out yesterday

Quote:
Dear (Season Ticket Holder),

Throughout this season, your support has been unwavering. As I have said many times before, you and your fellow season ticket holders are the lifeblood of this team---You are the primary reason that Sundays in Indiana are transformed into “Game Day America!”

I know this season has been challenging for you. Let me assure you of my commitment to returning this franchise to greatness as soon as possible. I am extremely excited about our future.

Thank you, again, and happy holidays.

Jim Irsay
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011   #2
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 307979 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Irsay Email to Season Ticket Holders

My question: Will the Texans owner ever gain the fanbase that earns a letter like that?
Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011   #3
paycheck71
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 46138 paycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by asleep View Post
My question: Will the Texans owner ever gain the fanbase that earns a letter like that?
Just need to start winning on a regular basis, and the fans will start coming out of nowhere. I doubt the Colts had more fans than the Texans do before Manning.
paycheck71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2011   #4
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 265137 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by asleep View Post
Prior to this season his team had accomplished nothing. I don't think anyone owes the Texans an apology for not making Bob feel all warm, snuggly, and loved enough. When he figures out how to treat us to a decade (more or less) of double-digit wins then I'll love him enough to merit a nice atta-boy letter like that.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read