Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Platinum & Blue Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 12-13-2011   #1
Tedc
Hardheaded

Rep Power: 4615 Tedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Blue Crew Panthers White Elephant Tailgate

What a week! The AFC South champion Houston Texans take on the Carolina Panthers and the Blue Crew is having our famous White Elephant Christmas!

Be sure to bring one wrapped gift (per person participating) under $30.00 to the tailgate to be a part of one of our long running fun times of the year. We will start the White Elephant at 9:30, so plan to be there on time!

Carolina is famous for thier BBQ but it doesn't really stack up against Texans BBQ, does it?

Whatchabringin'??!!
Old 12-13-2011   #2
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Blue Crew Panthers White Elephant Tailgate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tedc View Post
What a week! The AFC South champion Houston Texans take on the Carolina Panthers and the Blue Crew is having our famous White Elephant Christmas!

Be sure to bring one wrapped gift (per person participating) under $30.00 to the tailgate to be a part of one of our long running fun times of the year. We will start the White Elephant at 9:30, so plan to be there on time!

Carolina is famous for thier BBQ but it doesn't really stack up against Texans BBQ, does it?

Whatchabringin'??!!
Well, my friend!! Looks like I better bring BBQ!

CELEBRATION time!!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011   #3
GlassHalfFull 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 54609 GlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respected

I'll see if I can talk Dave into egging a brisket.

I already have my white elephant gift
Old 12-13-2011   #4
BIG TORO 
TERADACTYL #23

Section: Bull Pen!
Rep Power: 17947 BIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respected

Are yall getting tired of Breakfast tacos?

Sig Courtesy of False Start
BIG TORO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011   #5
jjjezebel
ĦAy, caramba!

Section: Section 116, seats 15-17
Rep Power: 11836 jjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respected

I'll bring the meat candy since it's been awhile...
jjjezebel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011   #6
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19818 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Can I join y'all this week? Not for the white elephant just for tailgating. I am bringing the wife to the game, we are spending a couple of days in H-town. We will be traveling to and from the game by taxi, so i can't really bring much, but I can make a donation and/or play the raffle.

Last edited by Hardcore Texan; 12-13-2011 at 11:58 AM.
Hardcore Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011   #7
TxDavid
Go Coogs!

Rep Power: 1257 TxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG TORO View Post
No way man! Those things don't last long!
TxDavid is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 12-13-2011   #8
TxDavid
Go Coogs!

Rep Power: 1257 TxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardcore Texan View Post
Can I join y'all this week? Not for the white elephant just for tailgating. I am bringing the wife to the game, we are spending a couple of days in H-town. We will be traveling to and from the game by taxi, so i can't really bring much, but I can make a donation and/or play the raffle.
Hardcore- Come one over!!!! I'll stock the cooler with some extra beer for ya! Don't worry about bringing anything.

Also - not sure if you know, but the pedestrian entrance is by Murworth & Kirby, you have to go up the ramp and over the pedestrian bridge to get to the blue & platinum lots now. Pedestrian access opens at 8:30am.
TxDavid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011   #9
disaacks3
Site Contributor

Section: 116 - Row M
Rep Power: 145735 disaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjjezebel View Post
Yay!!!!
Old 12-13-2011   #10
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19818 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TxDavid View Post
Hardcore- Come one over!!!! I'll stock the cooler with some extra beer for ya! Don't worry about bringing anything.

Also - not sure if you know, but the pedestrian entrance is by Murworth & Kirby, you have to go up the ramp and over the pedestrian bridge to get to the blue & platinum lots now. Pedestrian access opens at 8:30am.
Thanks! I was going to ask if someone could bring some extra beer and I would pay them back, even throw in some car magnets if you like. (I only did that once before, I asked GHF to bring some then I ended up standing her up because my wife was pregnant at the time and felt too sick to tailgate. I apologized but I still feel bad cause when I say I am going to be somewhere I am reliable).

Thanks for the tip on the pedesterian entrance, I had forgot all about that. I was thinking I could walk across Kirby by the Crowne Plaza. I will have to figure where the cab should drop us off at and how to get a cab out of that place.
Old 12-13-2011   #11
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Hardcore!! You'll never get a cab right after the game. Just come on back to the BC after the game cause we hang out there for a while. We'll make sure you get a cab, or someone will take you back to your Hotel. Are you staying in H-town Sunday night?

Look forward to seeing ya, and the wife, again!! Gonna be an absolute AWESOME day!!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011   #12
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
Hardcore!! You'll never get a cab right after the game. Just come on back to the BC after the game cause we hang out there for a while. We'll make sure you get a cab, or someone will take you back to your Hotel. Are you staying in H-town Sunday night?

Look forward to seeing ya, and the wife, again!! Gonna be an absolute AWESOME day!!
Yes, we are staying close by, within 2 miles or so from Reliant. We can't wait, I am so pumped! I can't wait to see my old friends and watch our team get the W!
Old 12-13-2011   #13
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 139196 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG TORO View Post
DUDE!!!! STFU!!! The last game tacos were the best ever!! Well except for thre previous game and certainly not as good as the next game this Sunday!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardcore Texan View Post
No worries cat. You don't have to participate in the "White Elephant".... Just bring y'alls asses and have a good time. Hell, y'all will probably have a better time watching us screw each other over for the "prizes"..

Quote:
Thank you Darlin'.... Ima fan!!! (As are many others and we appreciate the effort it takes to make them)....

"We love your crack weenies!!"

BTW, David let your Mom know how much we love the "Cream Puffs".... I think they go so understated!!
Old 12-13-2011   #14
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Section: 116 row a seat 20
Rep Power: 4091 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Mmmmmmmmmmm meat candy
Old 12-13-2011   #15
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 139196 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Texan View Post
Mmmmmmmmmmm meat candy
... Not that there's anything wrong with that!!!!
Old 12-14-2011   #16
LEATHERHEAD
Veteran

Section: 123 C
Rep Power: 1017 LEATHERHEAD is a quality contributor and well respectedLEATHERHEAD is a quality contributor and well respectedLEATHERHEAD is a quality contributor and well respectedLEATHERHEAD is a quality contributor and well respectedLEATHERHEAD is a quality contributor and well respectedLEATHERHEAD is a quality contributor and well respectedLEATHERHEAD is a quality contributor and well respectedLEATHERHEAD is a quality contributor and well respectedLEATHERHEAD is a quality contributor and well respectedLEATHERHEAD is a quality contributor and well respectedLEATHERHEAD is a quality contributor and well respected

hey i ran over a Big black cat yesterday.looks like a baby Panther i will freeze it for the game... and beer
LEATHERHEAD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2011   #17
GlassHalfFull 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 54609 GlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respected

Bump for BeerLovesVictory

Old 12-16-2011   #18
BeerTastesLikeVictory
Custom Title

Rep Power: 40940 BeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respected

Thanks GHF! I'm really looking forward to the game since 2004 was the last time I made it to Reliant for a Texans game. Also looking forward to the tailgate and meeting some people, as long as the Blue Crewers will have me.

*Sig by False Start*
"If God had intended us to drink beer, He would have given us stomachs."
-David Daye
BeerTastesLikeVictory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2011   #19
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerTastesLikeVictory View Post
Thanks GHF! I'm really looking forward to the game since 2004 was the last time I made it to Reliant for a Texans game. Also looking forward to the tailgate and meeting some people, as long as the Blue Crewers will have me.
I will be visiting the tailgate as well, look forward to meeting you BTLV!
Old 12-17-2011   #20
Tedc
Hardheaded

Rep Power: 4615 Tedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respected

Just a reminder....This is our Christmas game and the White Elephant event will start promptly (yeah, right) at 9:30. ANYONE who brings a wrapped gift under $30.00 can participate. This is a really fun event, so whether you are a seasoned OLD Blue Crewer (Texan Bill) or just coming to your first game with us, it is highly suggested that you get there early and join in the fun!

Either way this game will be a blast! Can't wait to see the best people n the world and the best tailgaters in the NFL!

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Platinum & Blue Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read