Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 12-18-2011   #61
brakos82
Hall of Fame

Section: 1009 E. Union
Rep Power: 59912 brakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to brakos82
Default Re: Some of you amaze me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post
I dont think thats the case at all.

Foster put them behind the 8 ball with a fumble leading to a Carolina TD.

The running game did diddly squat in the first half. Carolina dominated the LOS in the first half ...

Recievers dropped a few ...

Yates had one bad read leading to an INT and another Carolina score. Only his second INT in 4 games.

That wasnt Yates being exposed , that was a total team effort that lead to a loss.
And we have a winner. Not to mention the D strugging for the 1st half and that TD drive in the 4th.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanSam View Post
For being the most intelligent form of life on our planet, we sure do some incredibly stupid things.
brakos82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2011   #62
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 126475 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected

i'm confused why this got moved, it was talking about the game today
Old 12-18-2011   #63
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 126475 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
Biatching about other forum members doesn't belong in the Texans forum. Maybe it doesn't belong anywhere. For now, it can reside here.
i was not biatching about other members. I mainly talked about todays game, this is like trying a 50 yard FG on the 50 yard line when its first down in the first quarter.
Old 12-18-2011   #64
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 297041 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Lung View Post
This site is full of some of the most uneducated, ignorant, and down right stupid fans. Some moron asked about bringing Schaub back. The name our defense threads are annoying. The stupidity is amazing.

The Texans are fine and if anything, they needed this.

Thank god for CND's posts and a few others or this site would be totally worthless.

And ignore in 3.... 2.... Bye!
Old 12-18-2011   #65
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 379526 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected

Everyone seems a little testy today, with the loss.

Since the thread is moved, perhaps a little perspective is in order:

Remember our soldiers this holiday season,

Those still in harms way and those returned home to us.

Offer what you can -- a helping hand, a job, your time/understanding...

Or just a handshake and a, "Thank you for your service" will do.
Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2011   #66
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 323680 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

Quote:
The running game did diddly squat in the first half. Carolina dominated the LOS in the first half ...
1st Qtr maybe. I'm watching now, seeing some good runs in the 2nd Qtr.

Quote:
That wasnt Yates being exposed...
Doesn't matter, we need to know his limitations as well as anybody else. That's how we'll game plan around him in the future.
Old 12-18-2011   #67
disaacks3
Site Contributor

Section: 116 - Row M
Rep Power: 158369 disaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Lung View Post
Post count definitely dictates how long we have been a member or lurking.

Good talk
No, but when the "new guy" starts taking pot-shots at other members of the forum, he'd better be able to back it up. Other than your childish rant, you haven't. If you've got an X's & O's breakdown of today's game to present, we're all ears.

Otherwise, you're just contributing to the overall "stupidity" that seems to amaze you.
Old 12-18-2011   #68
imatexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 10688 imatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllisUnit View Post
i'm confused why this got moved, it was talking about the game today
Ya I was confused of the move as well.
imatexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2011   #69
rush2112mn
All Pro

Rep Power: 972 rush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respected
Post Re: Some of you amaze me.

To tell you the truth....I think they needed that loss. I know that goes against what others would say.
Foster has to have better ball security
TJ is a rookie and is going to make mistakes.......the thing is .....does he learn from those mistakes.....I think he does.....

Defense had some mental letdowns.......

AND NO ANDRE JOHNSON. He is such a big playmaker and everytime he is out....it hurts this offense.......no if ands or buts.........

Fans need to look at the long term picture.....
rush2112mn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2011   #70
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19818 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Old 12-19-2011   #71
brakos82
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 59912 brakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
For being the most intelligent form of life on our planet, we sure do some incredibly stupid things.
Old 12-19-2011   #72
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 140889 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by brakos82 View Post
I dunno why you're posting bacon, but I want some now!!!

Bastard!

Brakos!

I do have some Turkey bacon in my freezer!
Old 12-19-2011   #73
brakos82
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
I dunno why you're posting bacon, but I want some now!!!

Bastard!

Brakos!

I do have some Turkey bacon in my freezer!

Quote:
Old 12-19-2011   #74
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 140889 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Old 12-19-2011   #75
brakos82
Hall of Fame

BACON!!!

Quote:
Old 12-19-2011   #76
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
BACON!!!
Squeal like a pig???
Old 12-19-2011   #77
brakos82
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Squeal like a pig???
No, but your mother did last night.

Quote:

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read