Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 12-17-2011   #21
Lurvinator11
Hall of Fame

Section: My Couch
Rep Power: 12118 Lurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Playoff schedule

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnthonyE View Post
Okay, I was wrong. It seems like the General Admission tickets that have been released following last nights game are sold out. The Student tickets have yet to be released. I think they'll release those early next week. Keep an eye on your Sam email. They'll let us know.

I really hope they'll put the game on Sunday.

You know that the student section will sell out just as quick however.

I decided that I will not travel to frisco to see the game, instead I will watch the game on tv. And then watch the Texans (if they are playing) I figured by the time we know when the Texans play, Frisco will already be sold out. Don't worry, ill be cheering loud from home for my Bearkats to win the national championship!

Thanks to everyone for the help however!
Lurvinator11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2011   #22
Lucky

Rep Power: 149994 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Playoff schedule

Quote:
Originally Posted by texanmojo.com View Post
The dates and times are based on ranking. It has nothing to do with what games the networks want. The date and time we play will be based on our final rank.

http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=87649
I don't know where you received your information, but the TV schedule for the playoffs won't be released until the regular season is over. The NFL has always tried to maximize ratings and they (and NBC) will want the best playoff game (ratings wise) in primetime. That game would be the Broncos (and Tebow) vs. the Steelers or the Ravens (whomever doesn't win the AFC North)

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read