Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 12-17-2011   #21
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 231518 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: My First Post...

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCPM View Post
If Andre is 100%, and TJ and him have any chemistry at all, then, yes, I believe we can make it to and win the superbowl.
From what we've seen of Andre and TJ together, I think the chemistry is obvious.

When Andre was rehabbing, TJ was the scout team QB throwing him passes. I think that has at least a little to do with it.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2011   #22
74 Dean
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 74 Dean is a quality contributor and well respected74 Dean is a quality contributor and well respected74 Dean is a quality contributor and well respected74 Dean is a quality contributor and well respected74 Dean is a quality contributor and well respected74 Dean is a quality contributor and well respected74 Dean is a quality contributor and well respected74 Dean is a quality contributor and well respected74 Dean is a quality contributor and well respected74 Dean is a quality contributor and well respected74 Dean is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Playoff Talk...

we will finish season 13-3. Defeat New Orleans in the Superbowl 33-8.
dont ask. i had a dream.
74 Dean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2011   #23
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 216695 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarheeltexan View Post
Seriously guys, with TJ Yates as our QB... How far do you guys think we could get in the playoffs??

superbowl????
I set the standard at the AFC Championship game. If Sanchez can do it, why can't Tj?

Besides, it's not all about Tj, he's just a cog in the wheel. It's the defense, the running game & the OL (pass protection). He'll be fine....

He doesn't give us any less of a chance than Baltimore has with Flacco.

Is he as good as Flacco, that's not what I'm saying.
Old 12-17-2011   #24
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 216695 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: My First Post...

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck View Post
From what we've seen of Andre and TJ together, I think the chemistry is obvious.

When Andre was rehabbing, TJ was the scout team QB throwing him passes. I think that has at least a little to do with it.
That & you got to screw up pretty bad to throw a ball out there that Andre can't catch.
Old 12-17-2011   #25
jwmann2
Rookie

Don't see it happening. With Schaub, Andre, Mario Williams healthy, absolutely. I have been wrong before. I would love to see a team like the Texans make a run. I'm praying Tebow doesn't do any playoff damage. Call me a hater if you like.
Old 12-17-2011   #26
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwmann2 View Post
Don't see it happening. With Schaub, Andre, Mario Williams healthy, absolutely. I have been wrong before. I would love to see a team like the Texans make a run. I'm praying Tebow doesn't do any playoff damage. Call me a hater if you like.
Hater.

Tebow can make a run, but the Texans can't?

Riiiiiiiiyyghttt???
Old 12-17-2011   #27
tarheeltexan
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 tarheeltexan is a quality contributor and well respectedtarheeltexan is a quality contributor and well respectedtarheeltexan is a quality contributor and well respectedtarheeltexan is a quality contributor and well respectedtarheeltexan is a quality contributor and well respectedtarheeltexan is a quality contributor and well respectedtarheeltexan is a quality contributor and well respectedtarheeltexan is a quality contributor and well respectedtarheeltexan is a quality contributor and well respectedtarheeltexan is a quality contributor and well respectedtarheeltexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllisUnit View Post
i take it by the name you just became a fan since TJ came to Houston. Let me break it down for you, we have had nothing to get really excited about in houston since after we beat the cowboys 19-10 in 2002. We have had 1 winning season before now, we have had a 2-14 season. We have had to endure our franchise never signing anyone during free agency that could make it onto the field without their cane.

But yet all of us have held onto hope thru all of that, so why would we stop holding onto hope now ??? Hell yeah they can win the superbowl with T.J.

And i believe they will, it may be like a child believing in Santa. But its my belief.
I know with my name you probably are thinking what the heck this guy? let me be the first to tell you... I live in NC but have been a texan fan since the day we drafted david carr. I've been a HUGE texan since the day they were such thing and have not lost hope. I think they can do it as well but I just wanted to know everybody else's thoughts

GO TEXANS
tarheeltexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 12-17-2011   #28
brakos82
Hall of Fame

Section: 1009 E. Union
Rep Power: 52901 brakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to brakos82

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
Hater.

Tebow can make a run, but the Texans can't?

Riiiiiiiiyyghttt???
Tebow: he's started 11 games, won eight... 72% win

Yates: he's started 2 games, won two... 100% win

Yates > Tebow

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanSam View Post
For being the most intelligent form of life on our planet, we sure do some incredibly stupid things.
brakos82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2011   #29
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 108115 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

I grew up here and experienced a bunch of dissapointment(s)........ Something tells me "we" "our Houston Texans" will fall short this year...... Just something we grew up with.

NOW!!! That said, this team IS about to make a run for a number of years!!!

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read