Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 12-13-2011   #1
petoria
Rookie

Default WTB: Texans Vs. Panthers tailgate ticket

Anyone have tailgating tickets they'll sell for the Panthers game? I have a bunch of friends coming back home for christmas and they wanna tailgate with us. Please let me know. Thanks
petoria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011   #2
hobie
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 5549 hobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: WTB: Texans Vs. Panthers tailgate ticket

Just go online and get them.. cannot recall where on the main Texans page it is, but you can get them from there...or give them a call and they can tell you were to look, as I had a friend do it once.
hobie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011   #3
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 76955 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected

My sister in law is selling 2 orange parking passes. Will be in Houston on Friday night or Saturday morning.

http://austin.craigslist.org/tix/2747486953.html

"Houston Texans parking passes for Sunday (12/18) game. Two passes. Both for $100 or 1 for $50. Willing to negotiate prices."
Blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011   #4
petoria
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobie View Post
Just go online and get them.. cannot recall where on the main Texans page it is, but you can get them from there...or give them a call and they can tell you were to look, as I had a friend do it once.
I thought you had to be season ticket holders to get the tailgate passes? I'm going to look on their site and give them a call in case they have them for sale. Thanks for the info

and mario: Sorry looking for some blue parking passes atm
Old 12-14-2011   #5
petoria
Rookie

any season ticket holders want to help me out?! willing to pay $15/ticket
Old 12-16-2011   #6
petoria
Rookie

found tailgating tickets...if someone has extra blue parking pass, PM me need one more. Thanks

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read