Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 12-13-2011   #1
HTown2ATX
TexansMetalhead

Rep Power: 56069 HTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Birthday weekend....Panthers at Texans watch party

Last week, there was a huge crowd and we had a BLAST at Lavaca St Bar downtown (see pics and facebook pages on the Texans - Bengals thread for last week) and we are trying to gather again this weekend.

I imploring Austin Texans fans to join us this weekend. I haven't met some of you on here before and some I have. I won't have my daughter for my birthday but next best thing is to party and bask in the glow of this season with my fellow Texans fans.

This is not a request to buy me drinks or anything (I still have to work Monday so I can't get annihilated lol)....I just want to have a mammoth crowd for the game and this place was really good.

I'll be there with a friend or 2 and I'm sure we'll have a crowd from last time, so come by if you can.

(PS, I live just 2 exits south of RR.....it's not a far drive if that my be a concern...takes me 10 minutes or less to get there).

I know this is an early post but I am still amped from last week and ESPN is pissing me off....barely no coverage....so much for the old "Win and get respect" theory.

Into black waves I am sinking,Drowning away from the ghosts,Disappearing into eternity,Into the mirror of my soul,The pounding sound is mesmerizing
HTown2ATX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011   #2
Texanator
Rabid Brahma

Rep Power: 984 Texanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Birthday weekend....Panthers at Texans watch party

I'll be there with 2-4 more also.

You mess with the Bull, you get the horn!
Texanator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011   #3
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 61322 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected

My son also turns 10 on Sunday. LET'S GO TEXANS!!
Old 12-14-2011   #4
Texanator
Rabid Brahma

Rep Power: 984 Texanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respected

Don't forget there are tons of screens so we can have the CC on for our friend as well.

Old 12-14-2011   #5
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 61322 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texanator View Post
Don't forget there are tons of screens so we can have the CC on for our friend as well.
Thanks for thinking of me and my family. I sincerely appreciate that. That got lost along the way with some of the Austin fans so we stopped attending the Austin gatherings. We will not make it in on Sunday as we are going to the game...

*BUT*

I sure would appreciate it if you could talk to them about having a single TV with the captions on. VERIFY it works. If so, we will attend for the remaining games.
Old 12-15-2011   #6
axman40
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 34588 axman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respected

Count me in for this Sunday! See y'all there!
Old 12-15-2011   #7
BigWig
Bigimus Wigimus

Rep Power: 1266 BigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by axman40 View Post
Count me in for this Sunday! See y'all there!
Hmmm maybe now I can collect on the 10 spot you owe me!
BigWig is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 12-15-2011   #8
Texanator
Rabid Brahma

Ax AND Big Wig both coming out of hiding? Well it is the season of miracles!! It'll be good to see you guys again!

Old 12-16-2011   #9
BigWig
Bigimus Wigimus

Rep Power: 1266 BigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respected

heck, he probably won't show now, I should kept it quiet.
BigWig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2011   #10
Texanator
Rabid Brahma

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroGSXR View Post
Thanks for thinking of me and my family. I sincerely appreciate that. That got lost along the way with some of the Austin fans so we stopped attending the Austin gatherings. We will not make it in on Sunday as we are going to the game...

*BUT*

I sure would appreciate it if you could talk to them about having a single TV with the captions on. VERIFY it works. If so, we will attend for the remaining games.
Nitro,
I spoke to them last night and they will be more then glad to set up a good sized screen for you, no problem what so ever. They are very accommodating there and I'm sure you and the family will feel right at home!

Old 12-17-2011   #11
Texanator
Rabid Brahma

Hey Nitro,
The guys name is Freddy, if you happen to get there before me. He's dark haired, around 5'10" - 6'. A real nice guy and he said CC will not be a problem at all. Just show him which screen you'd like.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read