Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 12-14-2011   #81
TexansBull
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14250 TexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: If Wade bails out?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChampionTexan View Post
Unfortunately for Wade, you may be dead on, but when was the other time?
Sorry. My fault. Wrong info given. I misread that he took off during the combine but it was kubiak.
TexansBull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011   #82
Cjeremy635
Overtraining

Rep Power: 41385 Cjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Cheese and Rice peeps!! Give it a rest!! Can we at least finish out this season before we speculate on what happens with Wade until next season???

We have Wade which brings us this (his daughter):
Here you go Bill, enjoy brotha!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=is8maQmhT_8
Cjeremy635 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011   #83
TexansFanatic
Extremist

Rep Power: 7238 TexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansBull View Post
Hopefully this medical leave of absence with turn off the interest in him. This is his second one in a year. Maybe too risky for teams given his age.
No question about it. It's the first thing I thought of when I heard he was going on medical leave.

Let's face facts: Wade is an overweight man who will be the age of the average retiree next season who now has had a medical issue that pulled him away from his job while his team was in the thick of the hunt for home field advantage.

No way he gets a HC job now. No way.

And I feel a little bit creepy rooting against him like this but, you know, I didn't afflict him with this issue---God did.

Wade: God wants you to remain the Texans DC.
TexansFanatic is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read