Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Platinum & Blue Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 12-17-2011   #21
BeerTastesLikeVictory
Custom Title

Rep Power: 31401 BeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Blue Crew Panthers White Elephant Tailgate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardcore Texan View Post
I will be visiting the tailgate as well, look forward to meeting you BTLV!
Look forward to meeting you as well.

I have a question for the group. I plan on parking at the hotel across the street and taking the pedestrian bridge per everyones advice. I was going to bring some beer in a softside cooler and a couple folding chairs. So my question: Is there anywhere I can stash the cooler and chairs during gametime, so I can pick them up postgame? Thanks in advance for your answers.

*Sig by False Start*
"If God had intended us to drink beer, He would have given us stomachs."
-David Daye
BeerTastesLikeVictory is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2011   #22
GlassHalfFull 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 54609 GlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerTastesLikeVictory View Post
Look forward to meeting you as well.

I have a question for the group. I plan on parking at the hotel across the street and taking the pedestrian bridge per everyones advice. I was going to bring some beer in a softside cooler and a couple folding chairs. So my question: Is there anywhere I can stash the cooler and chairs during gametime, so I can pick them up postgame? Thanks in advance for your answers.
We pretty much just leave everything out and it stays safe. Ted has a cargo van there you can put the cooler in if you wish.
Old 12-17-2011   #23
GlassHalfFull 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 54609 GlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respected

Pulled pork is on the menu for the Carolina game.
Old 12-17-2011   #24
brad77
Rookie

Section: Sec 350 Row E
Rep Power: 275 brad77 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrad77 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrad77 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrad77 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrad77 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrad77 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrad77 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrad77 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrad77 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrad77 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrad77 is a quality contributor and well respected

Okay so My wife and I got our white elephant gifts and are bringing a platter of bread dip. We will bring drinks as well. Look forward to seeing you guys in the morning..
brad77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2011   #25
silvrhand
Site Contributor

Section: 135J 5-8
Rep Power: 31109 silvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to silvrhand Send a message via MSN to silvrhand Send a message via Yahoo to silvrhand

Taking the easy route.. and going to bring the beanies weanies.. Did not have time for gift.. been tired and sick..

In response to the new Vance Joseph Hiring:
silvrhand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2011   #26
Tedc
Hardheaded

Rep Power: 4615 Tedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respected

Tailgate time!
Old 12-18-2011   #27
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 124794 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Just a chillin', waitin' on my ride!!! Should be here any minute now.
Old 12-19-2011   #28
BeerTastesLikeVictory
Custom Title

Rep Power: 31401 BeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respected

I just wanted to pop in here and thank the Blue Crew for your hospitality yesterday. I really enjoyed meeting some other Texans Talk members. It was awesome having face to face conversations with Brad77, Grandma, Texan Bill, Infantry, Ted, GlassHalfFull (and family), and several others. I just hope it won't be another 7 years before I make it to a Texans game!

*Sig by False Start*
"If God had intended us to drink beer, He would have given us stomachs."
-David Daye
BeerTastesLikeVictory is online now   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Platinum & Blue Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read