Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 12-12-2011   #1
ThaJokaa
True Texans Fan

Rep Power: 7520 ThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Warren Sapp- Texans best team in the AFC

I couldve sworn he picked the Patriots earlier in the season, but show us some love!

http://www.nfl.com/videos/auto/09000...eam-in-the-AFC
ThaJokaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011   #2
TexansFanatic
Extremist

Rep Power: 7238 TexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Warren Sapp- Texans best team in the AFC

Wow, and he said "we."

Sapp's a Texans fan!
TexansFanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011   #3
edo783
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4641 edo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respected

From sapp that is a major concession. He could very likely be correct since we have a VERY good defense, an o-line coupled with a running game that is doing well and a rookie who looks like the game MAy not be too big for him. Thats the sort of combo that can carry you pretty far if the cards fall right. the only problem we may have is a shoot out type game. I doubt we can win that sort of game with Tj at this point in time against say the packers.

De Oppresso Liber
edo783 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011   #4
DX-TEX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 78642 DX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by edo783 View Post
From sapp that is a major concession. He could very likely be correct since we have a VERY good defense, an o-line coupled with a running game that is doing well and a rookie who looks like the game MAy not be too big for him. Thats the sort of combo that can carry you pretty far if the cards fall right. the only problem we may have is a shoot out type game. I doubt we can win that sort of game with Tj at this point in time against say the packers.
Yes. I actually like Sapps opinions but while I always got the vibe from him that he wanted to like us he just wouldnt commit. Now it seems we have won him over.

Or he just got Yated!
DX-TEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011   #5
Premier
All Pro

Rep Power: 8248 Premier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respected

just saw this... i thought sapp was going to go against whoever said the texans..
Old 12-13-2011   #6
ThaShark316

Rep Power: 16683 ThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to ThaShark316

Just 2 weeks ago, he was telling everyone on No Huddle how

"They used to playing ahead!!!!"

See, you get told by this GANGSTA ass team, and you change your tune.
Old 12-13-2011   #7
ObsiWan
Contributor

Rep Power: 174887 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected

Welcome aboard the Bandwagon big fella.

Now do us a favor and smack Dukes upside his empty head.
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 12-13-2011   #8
ObsiWan
Contributor

Rep Power: 174887 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Premier View Post
just saw this... i thought sapp was going to go against whoever said the texans..
Sapp has always been a fan of our defense and running game; he would never consider us elite because he didn't know what we had in T.J.Yates. Sapp would always say that sooner or later your QB will have to make a play to bring you back and win the game. And when you think about his bad experiences in Tampa with a hellified defense but no decent QB, I can understand him thinking like that. Until this week, Yates hadn't had to bring us back from behind. Once he saw Yates come back on Sunday, that was the last piece. QBKilla is all in.
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011   #9
PHAROAH
All Pro

Rep Power: 96 PHAROAH is a quality contributor and well respectedPHAROAH is a quality contributor and well respectedPHAROAH is a quality contributor and well respectedPHAROAH is a quality contributor and well respectedPHAROAH is a quality contributor and well respectedPHAROAH is a quality contributor and well respectedPHAROAH is a quality contributor and well respectedPHAROAH is a quality contributor and well respectedPHAROAH is a quality contributor and well respectedPHAROAH is a quality contributor and well respectedPHAROAH is a quality contributor and well respected

Warren is letting his eyes do the talking and just being real about it about time we get some love.
Old 12-13-2011   #10
IDEXAN
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 41142 IDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respected

No way are we the best in the conference with both Schaub & AJ on the sidelines, but with them in the lineup I'd have to say it's definitely debatable. Hey man, those guys like Sapp have got to have something to talk about.
IDEXAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011   #11
Stemp
Brew Master

Section: Sec 118 Row H
Rep Power: 46286 Stemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respected

Sapp picked against us for the Falcons game, but became a believer after the win and picked us against the Bengals.
Stemp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011   #12
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 209570 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaJokaa View Post
I couldve sworn he picked the Patriots earlier in the season, but show us some love!

http://www.nfl.com/videos/auto/09000...eam-in-the-AFC
I get a msg saying the video is no longer avaliable. After the ****ing commercial of course. I HATE these ****ing commercials on the internet. Jesus, commercials are why I DVR everything on TV that I can so I don't have to set through the damn things. Now I have them on my ****ing PC.

God I hate that shit.

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011   #13
redwhiteANDblue
Color of Texans

Rep Power: 4784 redwhiteANDblue is a quality contributor and well respectedredwhiteANDblue is a quality contributor and well respectedredwhiteANDblue is a quality contributor and well respectedredwhiteANDblue is a quality contributor and well respectedredwhiteANDblue is a quality contributor and well respectedredwhiteANDblue is a quality contributor and well respectedredwhiteANDblue is a quality contributor and well respectedredwhiteANDblue is a quality contributor and well respectedredwhiteANDblue is a quality contributor and well respectedredwhiteANDblue is a quality contributor and well respectedredwhiteANDblue is a quality contributor and well respected

I was watching the NFL network where they asked Heath Evans which team will make more noise in the playoffs. Denver or Houston. And he picked Denver and Tim Tebow...

Are you ****ing kidding me??
Old 12-13-2011   #14
BigBull17
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 5496 BigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by redwhiteANDblue View Post
I was watching the NFL network where they asked Heath Evans which team will make more noise in the playoffs. Denver or Houston. And he picked Denver and Tim Tebow...

Are you ****ing kidding me??
And you're shocked how? Who in their right mind would pick us? It's not like we are playing lights out despite the injuries and everything... Or have the number one defense...The Broncos are gonna have some issues eventually. These kind of runs don't last. We may have the same problem, but our team is better equiped to sustain then they are, but the flapping windbags wont admit it.
Old 12-13-2011   #15
Stemp
Brew Master

Section: Sec 118 Row H
Rep Power: 46286 Stemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respected

Denver plays NE this week, which will give them a dose of reality.

They play Buffalo and KC after that however, which will restart the hype machine.
Stemp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011   #16
False Start
On # 69

Section: 420
Rep Power: 64465 False Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
I get a msg saying the video is no longer avaliable. After the ****ing commercial of course. I HATE these ****ing commercials on the internet. Jesus, commercials are why I DVR everything on TV that I can so I don't have to set through the damn things. Now I have them on my ****ing PC.

God I hate that shit.
Firefox + Ad Block = No commercials on the internet.

RIP DIMEBAG DARRELL - 1966-2004 - GETCHA PULL!

CLIFF BURTON 1962-1986 - CLIFF EM' ALL!
WINTERFELL - BECAUSE STANNIS PUSHED IT
False Start is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011   #17
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 112830 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorn View Post

God I hate that shit.
Try it again, Thorn. I just watched it. It took a while to load but was there.

I just looked at the NFLN schedule of replays this week and the Texans were left out.

They have the Giants-Cowboys. East coast team vs the other Texas team, close game, you have to figure they'd put that one in there.

They also have Chicago - Denver. They want to show you Tebow since there's not enough Tebow coverage . You knew that one would be in there.

It the third one I have a problem with. New England - Washington. 34-27, ok, it was close. Plus it's Brady, New England, east coast. But IMO still not the correct game.

But for my money watching a 3rd stringer come through for the gold as time almost ran out giving his team it's first ever division title and playoff spot is MUCH more exciting than watching Brady ***** at his OC on the sidelines.
Old 12-13-2011   #18
False Start
On # 69

Section: 420
Rep Power: 64465 False Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respected

That is messed up! I was thinking about the Texans game being on NFL Replay this morning, what a crock of $hit!

RIP DIMEBAG DARRELL - 1966-2004 - GETCHA PULL!

CLIFF BURTON 1962-1986 - CLIFF EM' ALL!
WINTERFELL - BECAUSE STANNIS PUSHED IT
False Start is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011   #19
Say Watt
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 44894 Say Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respected

We aren't going to be on NFL Replay?!?!? What?!?!? Ok, it's time for us to send in some angry letters to the network. This is bull shit and it's time the bulls do some shittin.
Say Watt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011   #20
BIG TORO 
TERADACTYL #23

Section: Bull Pen!
Rep Power: 17946 BIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respected

Damn I was planning on recording the replay since I forgot to record it on
Sunday!

Sig Courtesy of False Start
BIG TORO is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read