Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 12-12-2011   #1
BigTT
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 BigTT was voted MVPBigTT was voted MVPBigTT was voted MVP
Default Congrats Texan fans

Titans fan here, just stopped by to say good job. You have built a nice team. A good D, good running game, and good passing. Don't know much about TJ Yates but he looks like he can run the O. Looks like you have a good shot at the number one seed. While my Titans are on life support, on the bright side we are still in the playoff hunt, and I actually think we have a decent shot at making it. We have the dolts, the faguars, and of course your cows the last game of the year. If we win out I think we are in. I think we will be in.
BigTT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011   #2
toronto
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 69048 toronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Congrats Texan fans

As a longtime board member that many of you know, I just want to also offer my congrats to all of you. I know how hard the last few years have been for you all.

Congrats on the division title. Your team truly earned it and you guys deserve a home January playoff game joy. Good luck in the playoffs.

Follow me @blakegk on twitter...the entertainment never stops...
toronto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011   #3
JamesBill
Veteran

Rep Power: 3834 JamesBill is a quality contributor and well respectedJamesBill is a quality contributor and well respectedJamesBill is a quality contributor and well respectedJamesBill is a quality contributor and well respectedJamesBill is a quality contributor and well respectedJamesBill is a quality contributor and well respectedJamesBill is a quality contributor and well respectedJamesBill is a quality contributor and well respectedJamesBill is a quality contributor and well respectedJamesBill is a quality contributor and well respectedJamesBill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Congrats Texan fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigTT View Post
Don't know much about TJ Yates
He is similar to Jake Locker except he is a better QB, makes less salary, and only cost us a 5th round draft pick

kthnxbai
JamesBill is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read