Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 12-12-2011   #1
Kimmy 
RealGirls LvFB!

Section: 321
Rep Power: 20599 Kimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Full video of fans & team at Rally

I was lucky enough to squeeze around that pole to get a good spot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1sELsdeORU
Old 12-12-2011   #2
Scooter
Funky

Rep Power: 108211 Scooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Full video of fans & team at Rally

awesome! MSR
Old 12-12-2011   #3
clutch
Rookie

Rep Power: 960 clutch is a quality contributor and well respectedclutch is a quality contributor and well respectedclutch is a quality contributor and well respectedclutch is a quality contributor and well respectedclutch is a quality contributor and well respectedclutch is a quality contributor and well respectedclutch is a quality contributor and well respectedclutch is a quality contributor and well respectedclutch is a quality contributor and well respectedclutch is a quality contributor and well respectedclutch is a quality contributor and well respected

great video!!what the heck were connor and cody doing?!? lol
clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011   #4
2BCF
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 24608 2BCF is a quality contributor and well respected2BCF is a quality contributor and well respected2BCF is a quality contributor and well respected2BCF is a quality contributor and well respected2BCF is a quality contributor and well respected2BCF is a quality contributor and well respected2BCF is a quality contributor and well respected2BCF is a quality contributor and well respected2BCF is a quality contributor and well respected2BCF is a quality contributor and well respected2BCF is a quality contributor and well respected

Thanks for the vid, Kimmy!

Wish Wade woulda come out and said "Dad told me to kick the door in and that's what we're gonna do!"
2BCF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011   #5
BigWig
Bigimus Wigimus

Rep Power: 1266 BigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respected

That was awesome, it really brought me to tears as this is what we all have been waiting for, thanks again.
BigWig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011   #6
Kimmy 
RealGirls LvFB!

Section: 321
Rep Power: 20599 Kimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respected

For Nitro;

Beginning to 2:19 - Crowd cheering, chanting AJ

AJ Gets mic "We've been waiting for this for a long, long time, it's been 9 long seasons since I've been here, and we've been through it all. We've been through the good times, the bad times they've been tough. But it's made us stronger. And what a perfect season to (???). I've said before (crowd starts chanting Andre again at 2:59 - 3:19) I know everybody's excited for the playoffs, yeah, we've clenched a playoff spot, but it's a lot bigger than just the playoffs. So we want you guys to enjoy this, have fun tonight but we're not finished. We're trying to win the Super Bowl!"

Crowd chants TJ through the 4:15 mark.

TJ "What's up?!?! Division CHAMPS BAAAYYYYBEEEE! How you guys doing? I appreciate you guys comin out here tonight. Check out Jacoby in the front right here, this one is for you guys. We appreciate everything you guys do."

Hands mic to DeMeeco at 4:47

DeMeeco "Just want to thank all of y'all for comin out here. Thank you so much for being out here. We just want to let you all know that, this is just the beginning. This is the FIRST goal, this is where we start. But this is not this is not the finish. Just the beginning of what we're trying to accomplish here.

5:22 hands mic to "How 'bout them Texans baby?!?!?! Way to go fans, I know you guys have been (??) this has been awesome, this is a great experience! We're going to the play offs!! You guys have been awesome, we're gonna keep doin' this, we're gonna go to the SUPER BOWL! Antonio Smith!

5:57 intros Antonio Smith

Antonio "(???) I came here for a reason, and that's to go .. to the Super Bowl .. AGAIN!!!!

Leads defense in a 1, 2, 3, BULLS ON PARADE chant

6:42 Connor Barwin "Hey, I want to thank everyone for being here, but y'all already know I got one thing to say ... hey .. BULLS ON PARADE! Let's do it, let's go"

Special player .. he's been here a long time ..

Introduces Mario Williams

Crowd chants "Mario" till 7:40 mark

Mario "I'm so proud of what we've accomplished. I'm so proud to be a part of this team man. Through all the adversity, you guys are the best, you guys are the greatest, and finally, finally finally we are here! Where we always wanted to be. At the promise land, the doorstep to where we always wanted to be! Thank you"

9:04 through 10:46 crowd chanting and cheering. Mark Vandemeer introduces Owen Daniels

10:46 Mark V "Alright ladies & gentlemen (OD walks in ca,era frame) a big pass for the Texans come from behind win over Cincinnati, (??) OD!

11:29 OD "Caps baby, caps! I really don't know what these other guys said to you, but, we can't appreciate you, again, say how much we appreciate you guys being here right now! We're gonna keep this thing rollin', we know we got a playoff game at home, we know y'all will be there, it was so loud last week, and I know it's just gonna get louder and louder! We're proud to be Texans, we're proud to have you as our fans, proud to be wearing this shirt right now, thanks so much for coming out, we love you guys! We're moving on to the next goal. Next goal, next stop is Indy, right?! Hoo Wee!

12:27 - Mark V "How bout it for Owen Daniels! Hey, how many people have been here since the beginning? (Crowd goes wild) How many times have we been around the corner on the stage over there at the end of the season and said, 'Next year, it happens!'. How many times have we done that?

You know what? THIS IS NEXT YEAR!!!!!!!!! TODAY! I don't know if we have anybody else, but I gotta say one thing; this is all for you and because of you that this happened. Rock n Roll!"

/end video
Old 12-12-2011   #7
Wolf6151
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 27154 Wolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respected

Kimmy, Thanks that was really cool.
Wolf6151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 12-12-2011   #8
darnbni99a
Veteran

Rep Power: 1442 darnbni99a is a quality contributor and well respecteddarnbni99a is a quality contributor and well respecteddarnbni99a is a quality contributor and well respecteddarnbni99a is a quality contributor and well respecteddarnbni99a is a quality contributor and well respecteddarnbni99a is a quality contributor and well respecteddarnbni99a is a quality contributor and well respecteddarnbni99a is a quality contributor and well respecteddarnbni99a is a quality contributor and well respecteddarnbni99a is a quality contributor and well respecteddarnbni99a is a quality contributor and well respected

WOW u had a great view lol...i was stuck behind a dam 4ft pole!!! i eventually could see thru a lil gap lol...it was too liiiiiiivvvveeeee. glad i was there! unforgettable night
darnbni99a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011   #9
Chance_C
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4104 Chance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respected

Thank you so much for both of the videos Kimmy! So cool to see the players and fans enjoying themselves that way....I'm sure I could be heard by all my neighbors, but then again they were probably hollering too!

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read