Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 12-11-2011   #1
kwoththeravens
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 kwoththeravens is a quality contributor and well respectedkwoththeravens is a quality contributor and well respectedkwoththeravens is a quality contributor and well respectedkwoththeravens is a quality contributor and well respectedkwoththeravens is a quality contributor and well respectedkwoththeravens is a quality contributor and well respectedkwoththeravens is a quality contributor and well respectedkwoththeravens is a quality contributor and well respectedkwoththeravens is a quality contributor and well respectedkwoththeravens is a quality contributor and well respectedkwoththeravens is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Congrats to the Texans, from a Ravens fan

Hey everyone, I just joined to say congrats on clinching the South today. Technically I should've been rooting against you all since you're competition for the #1 seed, but it's really hard to root against a team that's overcome the type of adversity that you all have. I'm not even a fan but I couldn't help but grin when I saw the Yates family celebrating in the stands. Houston has a really dedicated group of fans and this playoff berth was a long time coming.

Shannon Sharpe said that even though New England and Pittsburgh get all the glory, he thinks Baltimore and Houston are the best teams in the AFC, and I agree with him. See you all in the AFC Title game.
kwoththeravens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011   #2
eriadoc
Texan-American

Rep Power: 222419 eriadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to eriadoc Send a message via Yahoo to eriadoc
Default Re: Congrats to the Texans, from a Ravens fan

Glad you joined. Don't be a stranger.

Old 12-11-2011   #3
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 194681 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwoththeravens View Post
Hey everyone, I just joined to say congrats on clinching the South today. Technically I should've been rooting against you all since you're competition for the #1 seed, but it's really hard to root against a team that's overcome the type of adversity that you all have. I'm not even a fan but I couldn't help but grin when I saw the Yates family celebrating in the stands. Houston has a really dedicated group of fans and this playoff berth was a long time coming.

Shannon Sharpe said that even though New England and Pittsburgh get all the glory, he thinks Baltimore and Houston are the best teams in the AFC, and I agree with him. See you all in the AFC Title game.
Thanks for the kind words. Hope to see you in the title game.
...at Reliant Stadium of course.
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011   #4
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Thank you for the congrats!

It makes up for you guys signing Vonta Leach away form us! I have a feeling the Texans and Ravens might be meeting up again.
Old 12-11-2011   #5
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 226329 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected

Thanks, man.

And good luck the rest of the way.

Although it would be nice if you guys (and the Pats) could drop one so we could nab that #1 seed. kthxbai!
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011   #6
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Thanks for the post! See ya at Reliant in Jan!!!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011   #7
ThaShark316

Rep Power: 16683 ThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to ThaShark316

See you at M&T or Reliant, bruh.
Old 12-12-2011   #8
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 105157 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Thanks, man. Speaking for myself, I was beginning to think this day would never come. I invested my heart into this team from the beginning and have literally felt the ups and downs in the last 10 years. FINALLY!!!!!
Old 12-12-2011   #9
rush2112mn
All Pro

Rep Power: 972 rush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Thanks....hope to see you in the playoffs .....here......
rush2112mn is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read