Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 12-11-2011   #1
Lurvinator11
Hall of Fame

Section: My Couch
Rep Power: 12118 Lurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default A toast

(I posted this on my FB page. I think all of us can relate)

The Houston Texans have taken me to hell and back. These past ten years have been hard to watch at times. It was the ultimate test on the fans. Now today we watched them take a step in a new direction. A step into the playoffs! Thank you texans, for all you have done this year. Lets make this a tradition of winning :]
Lurvinator11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011   #2
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 264941 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: A toast

Wooooo!!
Old 12-11-2011   #3
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 264941 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

Wooooo!!
Old 12-11-2011   #4
Tango
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 Tango is a quality contributor and well respectedTango is a quality contributor and well respectedTango is a quality contributor and well respectedTango is a quality contributor and well respectedTango is a quality contributor and well respectedTango is a quality contributor and well respectedTango is a quality contributor and well respectedTango is a quality contributor and well respectedTango is a quality contributor and well respectedTango is a quality contributor and well respectedTango is a quality contributor and well respected

Hear, hear! 18 years is a long time to wait to see a Houston NFL franchise back in the play offs.
Tango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011   #5
IlliniJen
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 176918 IlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post

Wooooo!!

"Fishing relaxes me. It's like yoga, except I get to kill something." - Ron Swanson
IlliniJen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011   #6
Lurvinator11
Hall of Fame

Section: My Couch
Rep Power: 12118 Lurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tango View Post
Hear, hear! 18 years is a long time to wait to see a Houston NFL franchise back in the play offs.
To think I was only a year old the last time a houston team was in the playoffs. A long time coming indeed!
Lurvinator11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011   #7
ziggy29
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 12794 ziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lurvinator11 View Post
To think I was only a year old the last time a houston team was in the playoffs.
Thanks for making me feel like a fossil!
ziggy29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 12-11-2011   #8
DBCooper 
Outlaw

Rep Power: 130706 DBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziggy29 View Post
Thanks for making me feel like a fossil!
Hehe, I was at that game.
Old 12-11-2011   #9
JustinK4404
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lurvinator11 View Post
(I posted this on my FB page. I think all of us can relate)

The Houston Texans have taken me to hell and back. These past ten years have been hard to watch at times. It was the ultimate test on the fans. Now today we watched them take a step in a new direction. A step into the playoffs! Thank you texans, for all you have done this year. Lets make this a tradition of winning :]
Great post, as you can see I've been on this site for a long time, but rarely post. Usually only during the worst of times, which there have been many. But, today is my best football Sunday since I was a Senior in high school and I'm 35. Awesome, what a resiliant team. They find a way to win, and with the way the Titans came back....and then lost just put the icing on the cake. Amazing day....long time coming. Going to Academy first thing in the morning for the gear.
JustinK4404 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011   #10
silentassassin
Veteran

Rep Power: 2069 silentassassin is a quality contributor and well respectedsilentassassin is a quality contributor and well respectedsilentassassin is a quality contributor and well respectedsilentassassin is a quality contributor and well respectedsilentassassin is a quality contributor and well respectedsilentassassin is a quality contributor and well respectedsilentassassin is a quality contributor and well respectedsilentassassin is a quality contributor and well respectedsilentassassin is a quality contributor and well respectedsilentassassin is a quality contributor and well respectedsilentassassin is a quality contributor and well respected

Watched this team since they began in 02, even if I didn't understand much back then. I've grown up watching this team, so I've lived and died with them. I haven't even worked all the excitement out of my system yet. Feels so freaking good.
silentassassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011   #11
Pantherstang84
@rolisrgti06

Rep Power: 6022 Pantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Pantherstang84

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post

Wooooo!!
To be the man you got to beat the man!
Pantherstang84 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read