Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 12-11-2011   #1
The Cush
All Pro

Rep Power: 2778 The Cush is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Cush is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Cush is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Cush is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Cush is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Cush is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Cush is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Cush is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Cush is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Cush is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Cush is a quality contributor and well respected
Default So who's going to greet the AFC South Champs at the Airport?

I was listening to 610 and they were talking about people already wearing the AFC South Champs shirts and hats and how they are expecting people to greet the team when they get off the plane. This brings me back to memories when I was a kid with the Rockets winning championships and how fever-pitched this city was. First ever playoff berth as AFC South Champs! I hope there is a large crowd to greet them when they land, this team has been incredible. I can't wait to move back to Houston in a couple of weeks, I can feel the buzz already.

Update: Sportsradio610 says to meet the team at Reliant at the entrance at McNee and Kirby between 7 30- 830

Update II: Go to Bud Plaza at 7 30

Last edited by The Cush; 12-11-2011 at 04:53 PM.
The Cush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011   #2
drs23 
Veteran

Section: No more VIP suite so back to the recliner
Rep Power: 78568 drs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: So who's going to greet the AFC South Champs at the Airport?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cush View Post
I was listening to 610 and they were talking about people already wearing the AFC South Champs shirts and hats and how they are expecting people to greet the team when they get off the plane. This brings me back to memories when I was a kid with the Rockets winning championships and how fever-pitched this city was. First ever playoff berth as AFC South Champs! I hope there is a large crowd to greet them when they land, this team has been incredible. I can't wait to move back to Houston in a couple of weeks, I can feel the buzz already.
Are they gonna get on a bus and drive into the Astrodome??

Many thanks to sig Guru FS!

Sent from my keyboard using short, fat fingers.
drs23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011   #3
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 265614 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected

C'mon fans ..... now is the time to step up!!!
Old 12-11-2011   #4
Seasick Sailor
Rookie

Rep Power: 544 Seasick Sailor is a quality contributor and well respectedSeasick Sailor is a quality contributor and well respectedSeasick Sailor is a quality contributor and well respectedSeasick Sailor is a quality contributor and well respectedSeasick Sailor is a quality contributor and well respectedSeasick Sailor is a quality contributor and well respectedSeasick Sailor is a quality contributor and well respectedSeasick Sailor is a quality contributor and well respectedSeasick Sailor is a quality contributor and well respectedSeasick Sailor is a quality contributor and well respectedSeasick Sailor is a quality contributor and well respected

Does anyone know the details for the team's return flight?

Would love to see a large crowd there to welcome them home.
Seasick Sailor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011   #5
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected

They just said on the radio meet them at reliant
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011   #6
Naiirb
All Pro

Rep Power: 2332 Naiirb is a quality contributor and well respectedNaiirb is a quality contributor and well respectedNaiirb is a quality contributor and well respectedNaiirb is a quality contributor and well respectedNaiirb is a quality contributor and well respectedNaiirb is a quality contributor and well respectedNaiirb is a quality contributor and well respectedNaiirb is a quality contributor and well respectedNaiirb is a quality contributor and well respectedNaiirb is a quality contributor and well respectedNaiirb is a quality contributor and well respected

LopezOnSports John P. Lopez
Texans return welcome info: Arrival will be 7:30-8 p.m. Fans are directed to go between McNee and Kirby, northwest of stadium. North lot.
Naiirb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011   #7
Stemp
Brew Master

Section: Sec 118 Row H
Rep Power: 46692 Stemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respected

They just updated asking fans to go to Bud plaza between 7:30 and 8pm.
Stemp is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 12-11-2011   #8
TheMatrix31
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 56462 TheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respected

Damn, I wish I lived in Houston.
TheMatrix31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011   #9
Texas T
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17309 Texas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMatrix31 View Post
Damn, I wish I lived in Houston.
Me too. And I now have to wait to get my AFC South Champion shirt since I have to have it mailed to me...

Oh well, at least I get to order one!!
Old 12-11-2011   #10
Pantherstang84
@rolisrgti06

Rep Power: 6022 Pantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Pantherstang84

I'm wondering when the gates will open at the lot?
Pantherstang84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011   #11
Rick_Moon
Thank You

Section: 608, looking to move down.
Rep Power: 0 Rick_Moon is a quality contributor and well respectedRick_Moon is a quality contributor and well respectedRick_Moon is a quality contributor and well respectedRick_Moon is a quality contributor and well respectedRick_Moon is a quality contributor and well respectedRick_Moon is a quality contributor and well respectedRick_Moon is a quality contributor and well respectedRick_Moon is a quality contributor and well respectedRick_Moon is a quality contributor and well respectedRick_Moon is a quality contributor and well respectedRick_Moon is a quality contributor and well respected

So we just park in the Blue Lot right?
Old 12-11-2011   #12
Ryan
THIS YEAR

Section: Section 135, Row F
Rep Power: 14086 Ryan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Ryan

Man i wish i was in Houston too.
Old 12-11-2011   #13
Seasick Sailor
Rookie

Rep Power: 544 Seasick Sailor is a quality contributor and well respectedSeasick Sailor is a quality contributor and well respectedSeasick Sailor is a quality contributor and well respectedSeasick Sailor is a quality contributor and well respectedSeasick Sailor is a quality contributor and well respectedSeasick Sailor is a quality contributor and well respectedSeasick Sailor is a quality contributor and well respectedSeasick Sailor is a quality contributor and well respectedSeasick Sailor is a quality contributor and well respectedSeasick Sailor is a quality contributor and well respectedSeasick Sailor is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm parked in the lot that you park at for the Go Texans store. The store is right in the middle of Bud Plaza.
Old 12-11-2011   #14
PHAROAH
All Pro

Rep Power: 96 PHAROAH is a quality contributor and well respectedPHAROAH is a quality contributor and well respectedPHAROAH is a quality contributor and well respectedPHAROAH is a quality contributor and well respectedPHAROAH is a quality contributor and well respectedPHAROAH is a quality contributor and well respectedPHAROAH is a quality contributor and well respectedPHAROAH is a quality contributor and well respectedPHAROAH is a quality contributor and well respectedPHAROAH is a quality contributor and well respectedPHAROAH is a quality contributor and well respected

If I were in Houston I would Join you guys!!!
Old 12-11-2011   #15
Seasick Sailor
Rookie

The scene here at Reliant in Bud Plaza.

Come down and welcome your 2011 AFC South Champs home.
Old 12-11-2011   #16
The Cush
All Pro

Rep Power: 2778 The Cush is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Cush is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Cush is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Cush is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Cush is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Cush is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Cush is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Cush is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Cush is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Cush is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Cush is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seasick Sailor View Post

That is awesome! I bet the city is on fire right now
The Cush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011   #17
Scooter
Funky

Rep Power: 92823 Scooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seasick Sailor View Post

amazing, i REALLY hope someone (or several) gets video for our "kids" homecoming!
Old 12-11-2011   #18
TexCanada
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 6655 TexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respected

Wow, looks like an awesome place to be right now. I couldn't make it because, well, I live in a different country, but I am happy you guys are out there to support them. I am still so jacked up right now. What a day!
TexCanada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011   #19
ThaJokaa
True Texans Fan

Rep Power: 7521 ThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respected

Everybody is at the Go Texan store and they have a stage and speakers set up
ThaJokaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011   #20
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 158703 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

http://twitter.com/#!/StephStradley/...35626280632321

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=cNFhtWd1000

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read