Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 12-11-2011   #141
Texan4Ever
Hall of Fame

Section: My couch
Rep Power: 15877 Texan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: AFC South Champs!

Even the Colts are amazed by us, from Colts Freak:

Quote:
Originally Posted by coltfanindenver View Post
The Texans lost their QB for the year. They lost their best player and maybe the best WR in the game for like 1/2 the games this yr. They lost their star RB at the beginning of the year for a few games...... and they actually won a game! Even multiple games and the division.

I hope Jim Irsay takes note of this fact when assessing Fatwell and the Polian's at years end.

Quote:
and people wonder why I'm a Kubiak/Smith fan......They might be boring at times, but they build balanced teams and have balanced play calling. People have given them so much undeserved **** over the years.
Texan4Ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011   #142
Dread-Head
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 100916 Dread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respected

I celebrated this historic occasion with the Blue Crew and in the midst of the celebration all I could think was "Where the hell is Bill?"
"Why attack a man for his race or religion when there are so many other PERFECTLY good reasons?" :Dreademiah 2:16 Dread-Head. Texan from DAY ONE & PROUD Honorary Blue Crew member..."Damn it Bill!"
Dread-Head is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011   #143
ObsiWan
Contributor

Rep Power: 116198 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dread-Head View Post
I celebrated this historic occasion with the Blue Crew and in the midst of the celebration all I could think was "Where the hell is Bill?"
Did you have someone check here?

Old 12-11-2011   #144
Dread-Head
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 100916 Dread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: We just clinched the division

Quote:
Originally Posted by OzzO View Post
It's Peanutbutter Jelly Time!
Peanutbutterjellywithabaseballbat!
"Why attack a man for his race or religion when there are so many other PERFECTLY good reasons?" :Dreademiah 2:16 Dread-Head. Texan from DAY ONE & PROUD Honorary Blue Crew member..."Damn it Bill!"
Old 12-11-2011   #145
Dread-Head
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsiWan View Post
Did you have someone check here?

(sigh) Damn it Bill!
Old 12-11-2011   #146
Stemp
Brew Master

Section: Sec 118 Row H
Rep Power: 41858 Stemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dread-Head View Post
(sigh) Damn it Bill!
Yeah Bill. You forgot to pick up Dread!
Stemp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011   #147
80tothezone
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 5078 80tothezone is a quality contributor and well respected80tothezone is a quality contributor and well respected80tothezone is a quality contributor and well respected80tothezone is a quality contributor and well respected80tothezone is a quality contributor and well respected80tothezone is a quality contributor and well respected80tothezone is a quality contributor and well respected80tothezone is a quality contributor and well respected80tothezone is a quality contributor and well respected80tothezone is a quality contributor and well respected80tothezone is a quality contributor and well respected

Wooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!
THE BEST WEEKEND IN THE HISTORY OF SPORTS!!!!!!!!

TEN FREAKING YEARS! !!!!!!!!!
Old 12-11-2011   #148
Seasick Sailor
Rookie

Rep Power: 544 Seasick Sailor is a quality contributor and well respectedSeasick Sailor is a quality contributor and well respectedSeasick Sailor is a quality contributor and well respectedSeasick Sailor is a quality contributor and well respectedSeasick Sailor is a quality contributor and well respectedSeasick Sailor is a quality contributor and well respectedSeasick Sailor is a quality contributor and well respectedSeasick Sailor is a quality contributor and well respectedSeasick Sailor is a quality contributor and well respectedSeasick Sailor is a quality contributor and well respectedSeasick Sailor is a quality contributor and well respected

It's been a long time coming, and it's just the beginning. There's something happening here.
Seasick Sailor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011   #149
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29597 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

I truly don't know what to say! My adrenaline rush subsided about an hour ago and I feel like I wanna pass out! Being with my TEXAN friends today sharing laughter, hugs, high fives, great football talk, and YES, tears of joy, has just made this a perfect day!! FINALLY, logging on to TT tonight and sharing this amazing accomplishment with all my TT family is just about more than this old grandma can take in one day!!

I'm signing off, gonna THANK THE MAN FOR TODAY, and go to bed!! LOVE ya all, and THANKS for being such great fans!!!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011   #150
mattieuk
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 18345 mattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respected

It's a great day for Texans fans - I'm so stoked for you guys that have been coughing up the money during the crappier days - to see a team come through like this, against adversity is just amazing to see. If the Texans were as photogenic as the Pats - the media would be in full on love fest mode, that the division could have been wrapped up so early, with so many guys injured.

I don't know how long this will continue (until February I hope!) - but for now, congrats to the players, the coaching staff, and mostly the long suffering guys who've been paying up in the hope of a maiden playoff berth.

Enjoy the hangover Houston!
Old 12-12-2011   #151
toronto
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 42997 toronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respected

As a rival fan but a longtime board member that respects you all, congrats on the division title. Congrats to the Texans, the fans and good luck in January.

BTW, you can all remove your Fire Kubiak signatures. Think that ship has officially sailed

Follow me @blakegk on twitter...the entertainment never stops...
toronto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011   #152
Señor Stan
El Guapo

Rep Power: 44649 Señor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respected

Still in stunned disbelief...

I have randomly shouted TJ YATES!!! for no apparent reason several times since yesterday.

It's really going to become a new part of my vocabulary. When ever something really awesome and unexpected happens, I'm shouting TJ YATES!
Señor Stan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011   #153
TheRealJoker
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 4378 TheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TheRealJoker

Whoo hoo!!!
Old 12-12-2011   #154
BIG TORO 
TERADACTYL #23

Section: Bull Pen!
Rep Power: 17946 BIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respected

Well first time I lose my voice on an away game! TV got an ear full, but Damn I was so happy and jumping around and screaming like a little Beeatch!

Congrats and go Texans!

Sig Courtesy of False Start

Last edited by BIG TORO; 12-12-2011 at 08:12 AM.
BIG TORO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011   #155
GlassHalfFull 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 53440 GlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respected

My dog is still a bit traumatized by the noise from the end of the game yesterday, and I am still amped up.

Go Texans!!!
Old 12-12-2011   #156
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 156516 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected

Monday morning coffee at work never tasted so good as it does now. I'll be out and about in the hallways today trolling the Cowgirls fans.

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011   #157
mridge01
Veteran

Rep Power: 470 mridge01 is a quality contributor and well respectedmridge01 is a quality contributor and well respectedmridge01 is a quality contributor and well respectedmridge01 is a quality contributor and well respectedmridge01 is a quality contributor and well respectedmridge01 is a quality contributor and well respectedmridge01 is a quality contributor and well respectedmridge01 is a quality contributor and well respectedmridge01 is a quality contributor and well respectedmridge01 is a quality contributor and well respectedmridge01 is a quality contributor and well respected

Amazing how they won it even with things lining up early in the season that put the Texans in the driver's seat, then all the injuries would make most teams pack it in, but they hung in there and kept winning. Hats off to all the players. Well earned.
mridge01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011   #158
HTown2ATX
TexansMetalhead

Rep Power: 43723 HTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respected

I am still just so pumped from yesterday man......every now and then tears creep up but get pushed back. Just a friggin movie going on man....crazy!!!

I can't wait for the next game!!!

Into black waves I am sinking,Drowning away from the ghosts,Disappearing into eternity,Into the mirror of my soul,The pounding sound is mesmerizing
HTown2ATX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011   #159
jjjezebel
¡Ay, caramba!

Section: Section 116, seats 15-17
Rep Power: 11835 jjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by HTown2ATX View Post
I am still just so pumped from yesterday man......every now and then tears creep up but get pushed back. Just a friggin movie going on man....crazy!!!

I can't wait for the next game!!!
Same here. I hope they keep the roof closed to maximize the eardrum popping noise as the AFC Southern Division Champions are announced.

I haven't been this excited for a game in ages.
jjjezebel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011   #160
PHAROAH
All Pro

Rep Power: 95 PHAROAH is a quality contributor and well respectedPHAROAH is a quality contributor and well respectedPHAROAH is a quality contributor and well respectedPHAROAH is a quality contributor and well respectedPHAROAH is a quality contributor and well respectedPHAROAH is a quality contributor and well respectedPHAROAH is a quality contributor and well respectedPHAROAH is a quality contributor and well respectedPHAROAH is a quality contributor and well respectedPHAROAH is a quality contributor and well respectedPHAROAH is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: We just clinched the division

Man this is something we all have been waiting on for years finally we are going to the tournament (Playoffs).

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read