Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 12-11-2011   #121
ThaJokaa
True Texans Fan

Rep Power: 7520 ThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: AFC South Champs!

Damn right! God it feels great
ThaJokaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011   #122
jjjezebel
ĦAy, caramba!

Section: Section 116, seats 15-17
Rep Power: 11835 jjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respected

All I can say is...YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHH!
jjjezebel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011   #123
XI CMURDER IX
Gig 'em

Rep Power: 1517 XI CMURDER IX is a quality contributor and well respectedXI CMURDER IX is a quality contributor and well respectedXI CMURDER IX is a quality contributor and well respectedXI CMURDER IX is a quality contributor and well respectedXI CMURDER IX is a quality contributor and well respectedXI CMURDER IX is a quality contributor and well respectedXI CMURDER IX is a quality contributor and well respectedXI CMURDER IX is a quality contributor and well respectedXI CMURDER IX is a quality contributor and well respectedXI CMURDER IX is a quality contributor and well respectedXI CMURDER IX is a quality contributor and well respected

It's been a long time coming guys and gals!!! I'm proud to be a TEXAN! The first and only team I will ever be a fan of!
XI CMURDER IX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011   #124
GNTLEWOLF
All Pro

Rep Power: 2051 GNTLEWOLF is a quality contributor and well respectedGNTLEWOLF is a quality contributor and well respectedGNTLEWOLF is a quality contributor and well respectedGNTLEWOLF is a quality contributor and well respectedGNTLEWOLF is a quality contributor and well respectedGNTLEWOLF is a quality contributor and well respectedGNTLEWOLF is a quality contributor and well respectedGNTLEWOLF is a quality contributor and well respectedGNTLEWOLF is a quality contributor and well respectedGNTLEWOLF is a quality contributor and well respectedGNTLEWOLF is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Skype™ to GNTLEWOLF

This is GREEEEEAAATTT!!!! Sitting here reading all the posts...I've got a tear in my eye..It has been a long time coming.
GNTLEWOLF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011   #125
Norg
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 11489 Norg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naiirb View Post
From Barwins twitter

Love it, i have the biggest smile on my face

I love this pic. : )
Norg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011   #126
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1298 281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected

i had to hold back tears!!! i've been waiting for this moment for so long!!! best day of my life!!! AFC SOUTH CHAMPS!!!

-Ben Franklin
281 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011   #127
Texaninlild
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 4558 Texaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to Texaninlild

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllisUnit View Post
wow this team needs a movie made after them
Bad News Texans?

I am a Christian

Philippians 4:13
Texaninlild is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 12-11-2011   #128
ObsiWan
Contributor

Rep Power: 172895 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by GNTLEWOLF View Post
This is GREEEEEAAATTT!!!! Sitting here reading all the posts...I've got a tear in my eye..It has been a long time coming.
Yet you still want to fire Kubiak....
ObsiWan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011   #129
Naiirb
All Pro

Rep Power: 2332 Naiirb is a quality contributor and well respectedNaiirb is a quality contributor and well respectedNaiirb is a quality contributor and well respectedNaiirb is a quality contributor and well respectedNaiirb is a quality contributor and well respectedNaiirb is a quality contributor and well respectedNaiirb is a quality contributor and well respectedNaiirb is a quality contributor and well respectedNaiirb is a quality contributor and well respectedNaiirb is a quality contributor and well respectedNaiirb is a quality contributor and well respected

Yates and Watt, along with Reed the 2011 draft class is looking better and better

Naiirb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011   #130
ThaJokaa
True Texans Fan

Rep Power: 7520 ThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respected

After 10 long years! I stuck with my team thru thick n thin! After 10 long years; PLAYOFFS BABY!!!
ThaJokaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011   #131
XI CMURDER IX
Gig 'em

Rep Power: 1517 XI CMURDER IX is a quality contributor and well respectedXI CMURDER IX is a quality contributor and well respectedXI CMURDER IX is a quality contributor and well respectedXI CMURDER IX is a quality contributor and well respectedXI CMURDER IX is a quality contributor and well respectedXI CMURDER IX is a quality contributor and well respectedXI CMURDER IX is a quality contributor and well respectedXI CMURDER IX is a quality contributor and well respectedXI CMURDER IX is a quality contributor and well respectedXI CMURDER IX is a quality contributor and well respectedXI CMURDER IX is a quality contributor and well respected

Just ordered my championship t-shirt and cap! I'm going to wear it proudly around campus!
XI CMURDER IX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011   #132
burro
almost sentient

Section: on the couch, praying for a broadcast
Rep Power: 5046 burro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respected

Texans fans, we've earned this. We've stomached some pretty terrible football, in what was undoubtedly a terrible football town. We've been laughed at by Houstonians and outsiders alike and written off by every "expert" in the country. There were times when we felt disgusted and lost our patience, but we never lost sight of our dreams and never stopped believing that one day the Houston Texans would make us proud. Today is that day, this team earned it and we've earned. Hell of a job today, boys! Hell of a m'fing job.
Old 12-11-2011   #133
KA4Texan
C27A

Rep Power: 5487 KA4Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedKA4Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedKA4Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedKA4Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedKA4Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedKA4Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedKA4Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedKA4Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedKA4Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedKA4Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedKA4Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Well, this probably belongs in the "what are you listening to right now" thread but the reason for listening to it is the name caught my eye while looking through amazon music.

After a listen don't think I like the song itself but the songs title sure does fit for my mood today.

Bulls on parade may get thumbs up and down, but I think we can all agree that the name of this song is quite fitting. "Hats Off To The Bull" - Chevelle
Old 12-11-2011   #134
brad77
Rookie

Section: Sec 350 Row E
Rep Power: 274 brad77 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrad77 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrad77 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrad77 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrad77 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrad77 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrad77 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrad77 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrad77 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrad77 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrad77 is a quality contributor and well respected

So excited that it has finally happened...we have been through the ringer this year and still come out on top...Bitter sweet for the Texans..
brad77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011   #135
hradhak
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 6498 hradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respected

It may have taken us longer to get there than any of us would have liked, but we've got the nucleus for a good team for many years to come. Here's to a helluva season by this team and all the Texans fans who sat through it all.
hradhak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011   #136
Naiirb
All Pro

Rep Power: 2332 Naiirb is a quality contributor and well respectedNaiirb is a quality contributor and well respectedNaiirb is a quality contributor and well respectedNaiirb is a quality contributor and well respectedNaiirb is a quality contributor and well respectedNaiirb is a quality contributor and well respectedNaiirb is a quality contributor and well respectedNaiirb is a quality contributor and well respectedNaiirb is a quality contributor and well respectedNaiirb is a quality contributor and well respectedNaiirb is a quality contributor and well respected

Reaction to the Titans lost and clinching the division

Naiirb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011   #137
since02
"Step 1"

Rep Power: 0 since02 since02 since02 since02 since02 since02 since02 since02 since02 since02 since02

:texan bill:

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!
since02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011   #138
Texanfan4ever
All Pro

Rep Power: 76 Texanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naiirb View Post
Reaction to the Titans lost and clinching the division

This pic says it all! Can't wait to see it all tonite on the 10:30 show! So exciting!
Texanfan4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011   #139
DefenseWins
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post

Wooooo!!
As a Texans fan who is also a huge fan of oldschool pro wrestling you have no idea how much I love this. Flair's like the crazy old uncle that you can't help but love.

Texans AFC South champs!
DefenseWins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011   #140
sakebomb
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1859 sakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respected

Finally!!! Over the years I have had my heart ripped from my chest and stomped on by the likes of Steve McNair, Peyton Manning, Vince Young, and a whole lot of other guys (some even Texans LOL). Today is a very sweet day for the players, the coaches, the fans, and the city of Houston. All of the tough times have made this moment that much more satisfying.

Go Texans!!!

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read