Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 12-13-2011   #181
brakos82
Hall of Fame

Section: 1009 E. Union
Rep Power: 51708 brakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to brakos82
Default Re: AFC South Champs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaJokaa View Post
And this thread lost all chance of being on-topic.

And nobody cares.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanSam View Post
For being the most intelligent form of life on our planet, we sure do some incredibly stupid things.
brakos82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011   #182
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjjezebel View Post
Same here. I hope they keep the roof closed to maximize the eardrum popping noise as the AFC Southern Division Champions are announced.

I haven't been this excited for a game in ages.

It's Tuesday morning and just read your post Katie! Got chills, and tears in my eyes, just thinking about how exciting Reliant will be Sunday!! I don't want this feeling to EVER end!!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011   #183
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by False Start View Post
Great pic taken after the Girls lost last night.

My FAVORITE pic of all time!!!! Much better than the one of the chick with the big ass!!
Old 12-13-2011   #184
michaelm
vox nihili

Section: 648
Rep Power: 85708 michaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimeKiller View Post
Can I get a HELL YEAH?!?!?!?!?!
Turn up your volume, here is a musical hell yeah for ya!

Rev Theory - Hell Yeah
michaelm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011   #185
bckey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15763 bckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Bam! I forgot what this thread was about. Repped for knocking me off topic.
bckey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011   #186
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 276022 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected

How about Captain Subtle ogling one of our cheerleaders?
Old 12-13-2011   #187
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 71634 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected

This thread has gone into the NSFW arena.
Blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 12-13-2011   #188
DX-TEX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 78242 DX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Mario View Post
This thread has gone into the NSFW arena.
DX-TEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011   #189
SaintRusty
Rookie

Rep Power: 594 SaintRusty is a quality contributor and well respectedSaintRusty is a quality contributor and well respectedSaintRusty is a quality contributor and well respectedSaintRusty is a quality contributor and well respectedSaintRusty is a quality contributor and well respectedSaintRusty is a quality contributor and well respectedSaintRusty is a quality contributor and well respectedSaintRusty is a quality contributor and well respectedSaintRusty is a quality contributor and well respectedSaintRusty is a quality contributor and well respectedSaintRusty is a quality contributor and well respected

Conrgrats Texans!!!! I'm glad the Saints were able to lend a hand by taking care of the Titans for you all, especially after the heartbreaker Brees and the boys put y'all through earlier this year. No hard feelings right? I cannot wait to see some Texans playoff games. Good luck in the post season, now you guys gotta make it to the big dance so we can have that rematch!
SaintRusty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011   #190
Señor Stan
El Guapo

Rep Power: 44649 Señor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
We finally having something that beats 19-10!!

And that would be 20-19!!!
Funny thing...the score was 19-10 before the comeback!
Señor Stan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011   #191
LikeMike
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 24496 LikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respected

Man, I still wake up and suddenly realize: hey the Texans are a playoff team. Puts a smile on my face every morning.

Oh, and by the way, that Texans panties pic has the same effect...
LikeMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011   #192
DX-TEX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 78242 DX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintRusty View Post
Conrgrats Texans!!!! I'm glad the Saints were able to lend a hand by taking care of the Titans for you all, especially after the heartbreaker Brees and the boys put y'all through earlier this year. No hard feelings right? I cannot wait to see some Texans playoff games. Good luck in the post season, now you guys gotta make it to the big dance so we can have that rematch!
So you still owe us for handling the Falcons then?
DX-TEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011   #193
HTown2ATX
TexansMetalhead

Rep Power: 56069 HTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respected

Took me a while to finally post in this thread....every day it still sinks in a little more what I saw and the party I was able to participate in and people I was around to soak up the moment!!

Just an awesome, awesome day! The moment that touchdown happened and the explosion of emotion and relief that everyone let out with everyone at the bar running around and hugging each other and the bar giving us all free shots, it was just amazing. I can still barely talk from getting up on chairs and leading stadium chants in the bar haha.

If it wasn't a Texans party with so many fans there I'm pretty sure I get booted out of that place for being too rowdy.

It's Wednesday and I am STILL pumped!!!

No matter what happens from here on out, I am damn proud of this team and I can't wipe this smile off of my face!

Into black waves I am sinking,Drowning away from the ghosts,Disappearing into eternity,Into the mirror of my soul,The pounding sound is mesmerizing
HTown2ATX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011   #194
toronto
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 69048 toronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post

How about Captain Subtle ogling one of our cheerleaders?
That is just awesome

Follow me @blakegk on twitter...the entertainment never stops...
toronto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011   #195
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by HTown2ATX View Post
It's Wednesday and I am STILL pumped!!!

No matter what happens from here on out, I am damn proud of this team and I can't wipe this smile off of my face!

I'm right there with ya HT! I wake up early so I can scan the "net" for anything related to our Texans! I'm addicted to the MBs, I've even bought the local ragsheet (which I hate) everyday just to soak up ANY more news about our team. I proudly wear a TEXAN tee everyday and engage in pleasant conversations with ANYONE who wants to talk TEXAN, even the friggin bandwagoners!

Speaking about bandwagoners! I've thought about starting a thread so us diehards could post FUNNY stuff they have heard from these people. Decided it would get ugly so I haven't done it, YET. I'm not opposed to bandwagoners at all either. It's fun to see our City so pumped up over our team, and I KNOW who I am and what I've been through the past nine years, so mostly I just smile, and engage them in conversation just so I can single them out.

I was in Academy Monday HOPING against hope that I could land a Division winning cap, and I overheard a MAN talking to his lady telling her to look for a #90 shirt because Andre Johnson was his favorite player!! I laughed so hard I bit my tongue! I went to Buffalo Wild Wings for dinner Monday night and the hostess told me there would be quite a wait because they had a football player there. I asked her WHO, and she said Ben YATES! I smiled and ask her if she was sure, and she said yes, it's that TEXAN player who went to the probowl!! Ben TATE was at Buffalo Wild Wings and Arian Foster was at Verison across the street. The statement that made me laugh the most came from a girl at work who is a Cowboy fan. The bus driver and I chat Texan talk every morning, and this chick rarely says anything. Monday she made a bold statement saying "well, the Cowboys have been there and done that, so we don't need to do it again!!!" THe bus driver let out a huge HOOT, and I had to turn my face to the window to keep from laughing in her face! Priceless moment from a jealous Cowboy fan!!

For those of you that know me, you know I am a talker, and LOVE to talk about our Texans! I'm truly having a BLAST talking to these bandwagoner fans! They are excited too, and thats fun for me!! I'm gonna ride this ride and enjoy every minute of it for as long as the ride last, which I hope will be in Feb!!!
Old 12-14-2011   #196
Señor Stan
El Guapo

Rep Power: 44649 Señor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
For those of you that know me, you know I am a talker, and LOVE to talk about our Texans! I'm truly having a BLAST talking to these bandwagoner fans! They are excited too, and thats fun for me!! I'm gonna ride this ride and enjoy every minute of it for as long as the ride last, which I hope will be in Feb!!!
I'm having fun with the bandwagoners too. There are guys showing up to work with Texans gear for the first time. These guys never talk Texans. I'll go up to them and say "Hey bro, you left the tag on your shirt!" I'm three for three on dudes reaching behind them trying to find where the tag is. I'm glad they're on board though...make it a lot more fun.
Señor Stan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2011   #197
BigBull17
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 5496 BigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
That's it..... That's the freaking nick name for this defense.

The Blue Crew.
Black and Blue Crew.
Old 12-15-2011   #198
BigBull17
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 5496 BigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Who dis be?
Old 12-15-2011   #199
Jaytrajik
Rookie

I said I wouldn't post again until we won the division.

It's been a looooooooooooooooong time coming.
Old 12-16-2011   #200
axman40
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 34588 axman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respected

I have a co worker who is a big Cowboy fan, talking smack about the Texans.
I reached into my pocket and gave him a quarter.
He ask what is this for?
I told him it was the 4th quarter the Cowboys have trouble finding.
He shuts up and walks off!

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read