Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft The future stars of the NFL

Old 04-28-2005   #1
DominickDavisFan76
Veteran

Default Trading picks

If u ask me, instead of trading their 2nd and 3rd round pick and instead of releasing Aaron Glenn and Jamie Sharper they should have traded them for the 6th pick and instead of taking Phillip Buchaneon(Even though he is good!) they should have taken Pac Man.....So just think the best Rookie CB showing Pac man how to play. That is what Houston should have done.
DominickDavisFan76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2005   #2
TexansNeedRBin05
Veteran

Rep Power: 0 TexansNeedRBin05 has been demoted to the practice squad
Send a message via AIM to TexansNeedRBin05 Send a message via MSN to TexansNeedRBin05

I hope that Rookie RB does and DD will be at the back of the bench!
TexansNeedRBin05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2005   #3
TexansNeedRBin05
Veteran

Rep Power: 0 TexansNeedRBin05 has been demoted to the practice squad
Send a message via AIM to TexansNeedRBin05 Send a message via MSN to TexansNeedRBin05

Quote:
Originally Posted by DominickDavisFan76
If u ask me, instead of trading their 2nd and 3rd round pick and instead of releasing Aaron Glenn and Jamie Sharper they should have traded them for the 6th pick and instead of taking Phillip Buchaneon(Even though he is good!) they should have taken Pac Man.....So just think the best Rookie CB showing Pac man how to play. That is what Houston should have done.
You seriously think Tennesse would do that? They may not have a good team but there not stupid! We get a the 6th overall pick for nothing (Sharper and Glenn are gone in 2 to 4 years and Titans are rebuilding.)
TexansNeedRBin05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2005   #4
DominickDavisFan76
Veteran

Do u think DD is better than Vernon Morency?
Old 04-28-2005   #5
DominickDavisFan76
Veteran

What do u mean Jamie Sharper who just signed a 5 year deal with the Seahawks, ya ill agree about Glenn but plus a 2nd and 3rd round pick yes they would have

total
Jamie Sharper
Aaron Glenn
2nd Pick
3rd Pick for 1st round pick

Which would u choose?
Old 04-28-2005   #6
texasguy346
Mod Squad

Rep Power: 3792 texasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to texasguy346

Quote:
What do u mean Jamie Sharper who just signed a 5 year deal with the Seahawks, ya ill agree about Glenn but plus a 2nd and 3rd round pick yes they would have

total
Jamie Sharper
Aaron Glenn
2nd Pick
3rd Pick for 1st round pick

Which would u choose?
The Titans have huge cap problems. They just dumped a lot of their quality veterans due to those cap issues. I really doubt they'd be interested in adding high paid aging veterans.
texasguy346 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2005   #7
DominickDavisFan76
Veteran

Ill believe u i dont watch or listen to anything about Tennessee so whatever
Sponsored links
Old 04-28-2005   #8
Grid
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2272 Grid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respected

I beleive we should have resigned Matt Stevens and traded him for the entire AFC and NFC pro bowl team.
Grid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2005   #9
DominickDavisFan76
Veteran

Ok wait u want DD on the bench??

Hes getting better he just needs to practice on juking,he just tries to plow ppl over which wont always work

But you think they should start Vernon Morency?
Old 04-28-2005   #10
texasguy346
Mod Squad

Rep Power: 3792 texasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Ill believe u i dont watch or listen to anything about Tennessee so whatever
Can't blame you, but just off the top of my head they lost both their starting CBs Rolle and Dyson. They lost Kevin Carter and Derek Mason. I'm thinking they might have lost an OLineman too, but I'm not sure. Either way this is after last season when they lost Kearse and George.

They'll definately be a lot younger team, and a much cheaper team.
Old 04-28-2005   #11
DominickDavisFan76
Veteran

If u guys could would u guys take pac man jones????
Old 04-28-2005   #12
DominickDavisFan76
Veteran

Have any of u seen Kay Jay Harris ever play

.............Nope didnt think so
He goes and plays agains west carolina and gets, how many yards??? 354 now not many ppl can do that as a rusher so i think hes worth something and someone should pick him up
Old 04-28-2005   #13
DominickDavisFan76
Veteran

I know West Carolina isnt that good but all that matters is that they are somewhat good if they are in Division 1 A
He must be good if he can get 354 yards rushing on them because i dont care even if Cedric Benson was running, even Carnell Williams I doubt they could have gotten more than 354 yards so lets hear some opinions.
Old 04-28-2005   #14
DominickDavisFan76
Veteran

Thats what i thought u all are speechless
Old 04-28-2005   #15
texasguy346
Mod Squad

Quote:
If u guys could would u guys take pac man jones????
I actually like Rolle a little better, but I think both will develop into very good NFL CBs.
Old 04-28-2005   #16
texasguy346
Mod Squad

Quote:

He goes and plays agains west carolina and gets, how many yards??? 354 now not many ppl can do that as a rusher so i think hes worth something and someone should pick him up
Actually I did see Kay Jay Harris play a few times. He's a talented RB, and I believe he did get picked up by someone. Just look in the Draft section for the Undrafted Free Agents thread. Many posters have been keeping up to date as to where some of the UFA have wound up.
Old 04-28-2005   #17
nunusguy
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 185 nunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
For those of us who might be a bit geographically challenged, here's some help - its North Carolina, South Carolina, and West Virginia. And I think the
college you're talking about is West Virginia.
nunusguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2005   #18
TexansCanes
All Pro

Quote:

i have seen him play and think he is a very good player, but i don't put much stock into what a player does against a team like that. i look at what a team does against a very good team, like ap vs. texas, that really impressed me (even though he was running behind one of the best o-lines in the country).
Old 04-28-2005   #19
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 413804 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansNeedRBin05
I hope that Rookie RB does and DD will be at the back of the bench!
Get ready not only to get a new screenname, but to be very disappointed.
Old 04-28-2005   #20
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 413804 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Good lord, you are right--how could 32 NFL gm's have missed that 7 times?

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read