Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 01-16-2012   #221
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 379526 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Jacoby's Gotta Go

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimmy View Post
So I was listening to the radio and they said something about fans at Jacobys house last night. I didn't catch what it was .... what happened?
This is just wrong ... idiots.
Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2012   #222
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 140889 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Japhoney Jones getting Death Threats??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
I've heard rumors of death threats towards Jacoby... NOT COOL!!

That said, Jacoby sucks and must go!
http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/new...eply&p=1883569
Old 01-16-2012   #223
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 114011 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected

They should've bought him a one way ticket from Baltimore back to Podunk, La. He needs to run back to mama.

I still can't believe he touched that ball.
Carr Bombed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2012   #224
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 114011 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected

double post
Old 01-16-2012   #225
TimeKiller
Awaiting Email Confirmation

Location: This giant tree, standing 10,000 ft. high but not reaching the ground. It's roots must hold the sky.
Section: 521/Couch
Rep Power: 0 TimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respected

Yeah. It's still just a game.

I hope he is in fact, no longer with the team....but not no longer with us. That's just dumb.
TimeKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2012   #226
nero THE zero
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 20123 nero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respected

People have Jacoby Jones jerseys?
Old 01-16-2012   #227
Texn4life
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 31529 Texn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respected

As upset as I am with the way Jacoby played, I pray this isn't true. The guy didn't intentionally play poorly today. I still don't want him on the team next year, but I hope any idiots issuing death threats are punished to the fullest extent of the law. It's a freaking game people! Get a grip!
Texn4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 01-16-2012   #228
Perki-Perk
DieHard Texan!

Section: Wolfies, Table 16
Rep Power: 4783 Perki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respected

I haven't really heard of death threats in sports since Hammerin' Hank was threatening the Babe's home run record. Really unclassy and ignorant moves by fans.
Old 01-16-2012   #229
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by nero THE zero View Post
LOL! That's what I thought as well.
Old 01-16-2012   #230
welsh texan
Lest we forget

Rep Power: 23870 welsh texan is a quality contributor and well respectedwelsh texan is a quality contributor and well respectedwelsh texan is a quality contributor and well respectedwelsh texan is a quality contributor and well respectedwelsh texan is a quality contributor and well respectedwelsh texan is a quality contributor and well respectedwelsh texan is a quality contributor and well respectedwelsh texan is a quality contributor and well respectedwelsh texan is a quality contributor and well respectedwelsh texan is a quality contributor and well respectedwelsh texan is a quality contributor and well respected

If true then a small minority of idiots had let the entire fanbase down.

But what the **** was he thinking!!!???
We will remember them.
welsh texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2012   #231
pissknocker
Veteran

Rep Power: 969 pissknocker is a quality contributor and well respectedpissknocker is a quality contributor and well respectedpissknocker is a quality contributor and well respectedpissknocker is a quality contributor and well respectedpissknocker is a quality contributor and well respectedpissknocker is a quality contributor and well respectedpissknocker is a quality contributor and well respectedpissknocker is a quality contributor and well respectedpissknocker is a quality contributor and well respectedpissknocker is a quality contributor and well respectedpissknocker is a quality contributor and well respected

I cant believe he was actually taking pictures with fans at Reliant after the game. Only a few players actually came out to the crowd and got mobbed. JJ Watt, Bryan Brahaman, Brooks Reed were some of the few. I saw him in his BMW 750 speed off in the parking lot. Didnt know he was in the crowd till my sis showed me her pics and Jacoby was one of them.
pissknocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2012   #232
pissknocker
Veteran

Rep Power: 969 pissknocker is a quality contributor and well respectedpissknocker is a quality contributor and well respectedpissknocker is a quality contributor and well respectedpissknocker is a quality contributor and well respectedpissknocker is a quality contributor and well respectedpissknocker is a quality contributor and well respectedpissknocker is a quality contributor and well respectedpissknocker is a quality contributor and well respectedpissknocker is a quality contributor and well respectedpissknocker is a quality contributor and well respectedpissknocker is a quality contributor and well respected

Oh and bryan brahaman drives his grandmas 80's Cadillac sedan de ville. Pretty funny guy.
pissknocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2012   #233
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perki-Perk View Post
I haven't really heard of death threats in sports since Hammerin' Hank was threatening the Babe's home run record. Really unclassy and ignorant moves by fans.
Sadly it's not that uncommon... mostly refs get them after a blown call. I know Steve Bartman received a lot.... and what Jacoby did yesterday I'd put it right up there with Steve Bartman, but yeah..fans are stupid sometimes.

Oh well, Jacoby is our Leon Lett, minus actually being a good ball player and being able to occasionally make plays.

I don't want him to die, but he needs to get the hell off my team pronto. Don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya Janobody Jones.
Old 01-16-2012   #234
GuerillaBlack
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 33658 GuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by darnbni99a View Post

is this true???? if so, they'd HAVE to cut him now...right?
THIS is going too far. Jacoby has got to go...
GuerillaBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2012   #235
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 212977 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/201...sionals/2.html

Quote:
Goats of the Week

Houston PR/WR Jacoby Jones. What's the one thing the Texans, playing with a third-string quarterback and playing at a team that was perfect at home this year, couldn't give Baltimore? A gift. And after the Texans held the Ravens to a three-and-out on Baltimore's first possession of the game, Houston was due to get the ball back, up 3-0 with momentum. Jones, though, tried to grab a bouncing punt while under heavy pressure from special-teams gunner Cary Williams. The ball bounced off Jones and Baltimore recovered at the Houston 2. The massive gaffe led to the Ravens' first touchdown, and Houston never led after that. I understand Jones recovered a Foster fumble later in the game, but that doesn't make up for the seven points he gave up earlier.

Read more: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/201...#ixzz1jdhYpS00

Round Dan
Honoring Earl 34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2012   #236
SeminoleTexan
Rookie

Rep Power: 113 SeminoleTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeminoleTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeminoleTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeminoleTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeminoleTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeminoleTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeminoleTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeminoleTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeminoleTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeminoleTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeminoleTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by nero THE zero View Post
lmao...
SeminoleTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2012   #237
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 379526 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected

https://twitter.com/#!/search/jacoby%20jones%20burned
Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2012   #238
Khari
Administrator

Section: Varies
Rep Power: 35273 Khari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimmy View Post
So I was listening to the radio and they said something about fans at Jacobys house last night. I didn't catch what it was .... what happened?
People r morons...
Old 01-16-2012   #239
PHAROAH
All Pro

Rep Power: 96 PHAROAH is a quality contributor and well respectedPHAROAH is a quality contributor and well respectedPHAROAH is a quality contributor and well respectedPHAROAH is a quality contributor and well respectedPHAROAH is a quality contributor and well respectedPHAROAH is a quality contributor and well respectedPHAROAH is a quality contributor and well respectedPHAROAH is a quality contributor and well respectedPHAROAH is a quality contributor and well respectedPHAROAH is a quality contributor and well respectedPHAROAH is a quality contributor and well respected

Man this is wrong for fans to act like the damn lynch mob after a football game but Jacoby Jones has to be cut or traded out of here but the sad thing is we might have to keep him because of the salary cap hit and if they do people will be upset.
Old 01-16-2012   #240
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Salary cap or no salary cap, I'm pretty sure Janobody Jones has played his last game here.

Check this out...
Quote:

@Da_OriginalKing!!Mr. Folarin!!

My Daddy burned Jacoby Jones jersey after the game!!!
http://twitter.com/#!/Da_OriginalKin...768064/photo/1

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read