Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 12-08-2011   #1
srrono
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 21340 srrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respected
Default KuWatch Coach Kubiak's locker room speech after the win over the Falcons. Awesome stu

http://www.houstontexans.com/tv-medi.../HoustonTexans Houston Texans
It doesn't get better than this. Watch Coach Kubiak's locker room speech after the win over the Falcons. Awesome stuff
srrono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011   #2
chicagotexan2
IDBLDogDareU

Rep Power: 134405 chicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: KuWatch Coach Kubiak's locker room speech after the win over the Falcons. Awesome

Quote:
Originally Posted by srrono View Post
http://www.houstontexans.com/tv-medi.../HoustonTexans Houston Texans
It doesn't get better than this. Watch Coach Kubiak's locker room speech after the win over the Falcons. Awesome stuff
buddy i'd rep you if I could. thanks
Old 12-08-2011   #3
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 240492 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: KuWatch Coach Kubiak's locker room speech after the win over the Falcons. Awesome

The link is taking me to a live stream, says it's after today's practice.

Here's the link (I think) to the post game speeches, didn't see Wade though.
Old 12-08-2011   #4
TexanSam
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 29758 TexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
The link is taking me to a live stream, says it's after today's practice.
Does this work?
http://www.houstontexans.com/tv-medi...2-8123558a27a6

Thanks to Premier
TexanSam is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011   #5
TimeKiller
Awaiting Email Confirmation

Location: This giant tree, standing 10,000 ft. high but not reaching the ground. It's roots must hold the sky.
Section: 521/Couch
Rep Power: 0 TimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respected

How 'bout the reaction for "the kid"?

Think these guys have his back?
TimeKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011   #6
NastyNate
I go kerplunk

Section: Uranus
Rep Power: 51554 NastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respected

Link's not redirecting me to the video...?
Old 12-08-2011   #7
Cjeremy635
Overtraining

Rep Power: 31248 Cjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respected

"We've got 4 weeks left and I'll see you Wednesday. Let's pray."

That right there says a lot to me. I always wondered about that and when I saw everyone take a knee at the last second of the video, I got goose bumps. I'm glad they pray and I'm glad that they're united in every sense of the word as a "team". I'm sure some of you could care less if they pray or not, but I thought it was great and it meant something to me.
Cjeremy635 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 12-08-2011   #8
Cjeremy635
Overtraining

Rep Power: 31248 Cjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by NastyNate View Post
Link's not redirecting me to the video...?
Look and you'll see the picture of Coah Kubiak in the locker room and it's says something like "Post Game Locker Room Speech" or something. Click on that.
Cjeremy635 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011   #9
NastyNate
I go kerplunk

Section: Uranus
Rep Power: 51554 NastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanSam View Post
Thanks.
Old 12-08-2011   #10
gtexan02
Working?

Rep Power: 66827 gtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respected

Holy crap, did you see Duane Brown?!
Old 12-08-2011   #11
Kaiser Toro
Native Mod

Rep Power: 41444 Kaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respected

Awesome clip
Old 12-08-2011   #12
Lurvinator11
Hall of Fame

Section: My Couch
Rep Power: 12118 Lurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respected

McNair's little speech gives me goosebumps! This is such a special season!
Lurvinator11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011   #13
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected

Just friggin' ALMOST cried when Bob McNair was speaking to the team. ALMOST.

And who knew Gary Kubiak could smile and talk normally and be like that??? I guess all I have ever seen is his boring pressers and TV interviews where he's monotone and shows no emotion and acts like he's generally pissed off to be there to begin with.

Wow, that was a cool video. That locker room was electric!
Old 12-08-2011   #14
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19817 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cjeremy635 View Post

That right there says a lot to me. I always wondered about that and when I saw everyone take a knee at the last second of the video, I got goose bumps. I'm glad they pray and I'm glad that they're united in every sense of the word as a "team". I'm sure some of you could care less if they pray or not, but I thought it was great and it meant something to me.
The whole thing was great, but that part was very cool and stood out to me as well.
Old 12-08-2011   #15
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 240492 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cjeremy635 View Post

You mean they're Christian & they're not throwing it in everyone's face?

Novel.
Old 12-08-2011   #16
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 253531 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
Just friggin' ALMOST cried when Bob McNair was speaking to the team. ALMOST.

And who knew Gary Kubiak could smile and talk normally and be like that??? I guess all I have ever seen is his boring pressers and TV interviews where he's monotone and shows no emotion and acts like he's generally pissed off to be there to begin with.

Wow, that was a cool video. That locker room was electric!
This is what I've been saying for several years now. Lots of people haven't liked Kubiak because of what they perceive of his demeanor. But that's just the Press Conference face. The guy is not how a lot of people have portrayed him as some drab, sad goon who thinks he's the smartest guy in the room.

He's fiery. He's emotional. He's a good speaker. He understands his players because he's been there.

I think the players have always liked him and always wanted to do well for him. But being an offense oriented guy, he never had the defensive coaches around to balance him out.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011   #17
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Yes

We

Can
Old 12-08-2011   #18
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected

A little something I cooked up for public consumption.

I think I'll have a shirt made up with this on the front.
Old 12-08-2011   #19
Chance_C
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4104 Chance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respected

Yeah, I just got through watching it, and it was awesome! Also love the way they are behind their head coach. Great time to be a fan. Probably each and every one of us have been fans before the team was even named....fellow fans enjoy our team's success, this is awesome. I want to remember what the NBA Finals felt like, I want to remember what the World Series felt like, I want to remember what 12-4 felt like (sorry for the reminder, don't want to relive the Buffalo debacle). Anyway, thanks Texans' for a so far very fun ride in 2011! Now lets kick some Bengals ass!
Old 12-08-2011   #20
mridge01
Veteran

Rep Power: 1035 mridge01 is a quality contributor and well respectedmridge01 is a quality contributor and well respectedmridge01 is a quality contributor and well respectedmridge01 is a quality contributor and well respectedmridge01 is a quality contributor and well respectedmridge01 is a quality contributor and well respectedmridge01 is a quality contributor and well respectedmridge01 is a quality contributor and well respectedmridge01 is a quality contributor and well respectedmridge01 is a quality contributor and well respectedmridge01 is a quality contributor and well respected

Man, Kubes was fared up. Can tell the players all like playing for him and love how they have Yates' back.
mridge01 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read