Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 12-07-2011   #1
murdamurph
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 murdamurph is a quality contributor and well respectedmurdamurph is a quality contributor and well respectedmurdamurph is a quality contributor and well respectedmurdamurph is a quality contributor and well respectedmurdamurph is a quality contributor and well respectedmurdamurph is a quality contributor and well respectedmurdamurph is a quality contributor and well respectedmurdamurph is a quality contributor and well respectedmurdamurph is a quality contributor and well respectedmurdamurph is a quality contributor and well respectedmurdamurph is a quality contributor and well respected
Default NFL Turning Point - Texans Atlanta

just aired about to reair on Versus if yall can catch it
murdamurph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011   #2
nate4l1f3
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 nate4l1f3 is a quality contributor and well respectednate4l1f3 is a quality contributor and well respectednate4l1f3 is a quality contributor and well respectednate4l1f3 is a quality contributor and well respectednate4l1f3 is a quality contributor and well respectednate4l1f3 is a quality contributor and well respectednate4l1f3 is a quality contributor and well respectednate4l1f3 is a quality contributor and well respectednate4l1f3 is a quality contributor and well respectednate4l1f3 is a quality contributor and well respectednate4l1f3 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: NFL Turning Point - Texans Atlanta

was it toward the end ? middle or beginning?
nate4l1f3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011   #3
ThaJokaa
True Texans Fan

Rep Power: 9013 ThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respected

any online link? whats versus?
ThaJokaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011   #4
nate4l1f3
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 nate4l1f3 is a quality contributor and well respectednate4l1f3 is a quality contributor and well respectednate4l1f3 is a quality contributor and well respectednate4l1f3 is a quality contributor and well respectednate4l1f3 is a quality contributor and well respectednate4l1f3 is a quality contributor and well respectednate4l1f3 is a quality contributor and well respectednate4l1f3 is a quality contributor and well respectednate4l1f3 is a quality contributor and well respectednate4l1f3 is a quality contributor and well respectednate4l1f3 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaJokaa View Post
any online link? whats versus?
603 on directtv
nate4l1f3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011   #5
Premier
All Pro

Rep Power: 10263 Premier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respected

646 on Xfinity..

good stuff.. gonna need to rewatch this one..
Old 12-07-2011   #6
Dishman
Miss Ya Blue

Rep Power: 10496 Dishman is a quality contributor and well respectedDishman is a quality contributor and well respectedDishman is a quality contributor and well respectedDishman is a quality contributor and well respectedDishman is a quality contributor and well respectedDishman is a quality contributor and well respectedDishman is a quality contributor and well respectedDishman is a quality contributor and well respectedDishman is a quality contributor and well respectedDishman is a quality contributor and well respectedDishman is a quality contributor and well respected

Makes ya feel all warm n' fuzzy inside.
Dishman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011   #7
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 222017 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by nate4l1f3 View Post
was it toward the end ? middle or beginning?
I havent seen it but if I had to guess it would be the 4th & 1 that lead to Fosters TD late.

I Miss Good Schaub.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 12-08-2011   #8
Texn4life
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 31529 Texn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respected

That's really good stuff there...... Definitely wish I would have recorded it. I've heard good things about the show, but its definitely worth tuning into from now on. Great access, and there was very good play analysis on a few plays in the game.
Texn4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011   #9
clutch
Rookie

Rep Power: 961 clutch is a quality contributor and well respectedclutch is a quality contributor and well respectedclutch is a quality contributor and well respectedclutch is a quality contributor and well respectedclutch is a quality contributor and well respectedclutch is a quality contributor and well respectedclutch is a quality contributor and well respectedclutch is a quality contributor and well respectedclutch is a quality contributor and well respectedclutch is a quality contributor and well respectedclutch is a quality contributor and well respected

anyone know when or if it re-airs??
clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011   #10
murdamurph
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 murdamurph is a quality contributor and well respectedmurdamurph is a quality contributor and well respectedmurdamurph is a quality contributor and well respectedmurdamurph is a quality contributor and well respectedmurdamurph is a quality contributor and well respectedmurdamurph is a quality contributor and well respectedmurdamurph is a quality contributor and well respectedmurdamurph is a quality contributor and well respectedmurdamurph is a quality contributor and well respectedmurdamurph is a quality contributor and well respectedmurdamurph is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by clutch View Post
anyone know when or if it re-airs??
thurs @ 11pm
Fri @ 9
Sat@11
sun 8am
these are all dependent on the length of the preceding hockey games though
murdamurph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011   #11
pirbroke
All Pro

Rep Power: 12954 pirbroke is a quality contributor and well respectedpirbroke is a quality contributor and well respectedpirbroke is a quality contributor and well respectedpirbroke is a quality contributor and well respectedpirbroke is a quality contributor and well respectedpirbroke is a quality contributor and well respectedpirbroke is a quality contributor and well respectedpirbroke is a quality contributor and well respectedpirbroke is a quality contributor and well respectedpirbroke is a quality contributor and well respectedpirbroke is a quality contributor and well respected

Man I have never noticed or payed attention to that channel before, cool a little added entertainment to look at for the future. Thanks guys.
pirbroke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011   #12
SeminoleTexan
Rookie

Rep Power: 113 SeminoleTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeminoleTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeminoleTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeminoleTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeminoleTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeminoleTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeminoleTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeminoleTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeminoleTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeminoleTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeminoleTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by murdamurph View Post
thurs @ 11pm
Fri @ 9
Sat@11
sun 8am
these are all dependent on the length of the preceding hockey games though
Thanks! I'll have to set my dvr when I get off work.
SeminoleTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011   #13
ziggy29
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 12794 ziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post
I havent seen it but if I had to guess it would be the 4th & 1 that lead to Fosters TD late.
I haven't seen it either but I think the "turning point" was the Atlanta pick six called back because of Dunta's holding penalty.
ziggy29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011   #14
Premier
All Pro

Rep Power: 10263 Premier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respected

its on right now... 649 on xfinity

Last edited by Premier; 12-09-2011 at 03:19 AM.
Premier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011   #15
ChrisG
Road Fan

Rep Power: 10404 ChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respected

just saw it last night. I liked how they showed the false start play and what Brisel was supposed to do. Then showed how they had the same look on 4th and 1 later on.

I really wish a sports network would make a show for the more die hard fan. Breakdown plays and real indepth analysis. All the current ones show only highlights and stat lines. I want to see blocking assignments, coverage, QB reads....
Old 12-09-2011   #16
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 68248 TexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeminoleTexan View Post
Thanks! I'll have to set my dvr when I get off work.
!!!

Your like me, but backwards....
TexansSeminole is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011   #17
JamesBill
Veteran

Rep Power: 8317 JamesBill is a quality contributor and well respectedJamesBill is a quality contributor and well respectedJamesBill is a quality contributor and well respectedJamesBill is a quality contributor and well respectedJamesBill is a quality contributor and well respectedJamesBill is a quality contributor and well respectedJamesBill is a quality contributor and well respectedJamesBill is a quality contributor and well respectedJamesBill is a quality contributor and well respectedJamesBill is a quality contributor and well respectedJamesBill is a quality contributor and well respected

We had another game on this show but I forget which one. Anyone remember?

I thought I set my DVR to record the series after that but I didn't. I caught it last night though.
JamesBill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011   #18
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10049 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Re: NFL Turning Point - Texans Atlanta

TY, set my DVR.
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011   #19
tamericus
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 tamericus is a quality contributor and well respectedtamericus is a quality contributor and well respectedtamericus is a quality contributor and well respectedtamericus is a quality contributor and well respectedtamericus is a quality contributor and well respectedtamericus is a quality contributor and well respectedtamericus is a quality contributor and well respectedtamericus is a quality contributor and well respectedtamericus is a quality contributor and well respectedtamericus is a quality contributor and well respectedtamericus is a quality contributor and well respected

www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7oVuCn1NiM

Credit goes to magnetik from clutchfans, there's some great Texans fans over there too! Great video, hope you guys enjoy it like I did.
tamericus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011   #20
TdotTexas2Step
All Pro

Rep Power: 1976 TdotTexas2Step is a quality contributor and well respectedTdotTexas2Step is a quality contributor and well respectedTdotTexas2Step is a quality contributor and well respectedTdotTexas2Step is a quality contributor and well respectedTdotTexas2Step is a quality contributor and well respectedTdotTexas2Step is a quality contributor and well respectedTdotTexas2Step is a quality contributor and well respectedTdotTexas2Step is a quality contributor and well respectedTdotTexas2Step is a quality contributor and well respectedTdotTexas2Step is a quality contributor and well respectedTdotTexas2Step is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamericus View Post
www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7oVuCn1NiM

Credit goes to magnetik from clutchfans, there's some great Texans fans over there too! Great video, hope you guys enjoy it like I did.
Much appreciated!
TdotTexas2Step is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read