Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 12-13-2011   #21
texanhead08
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 11687 texanhead08 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanhead08 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanhead08 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanhead08 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanhead08 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanhead08 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanhead08 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanhead08 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanhead08 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanhead08 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanhead08 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Any idea what playoff tix will be going for?

I have 2 non PSL season tickets and I bought mine. I sat through 9yrs of mostly bad football there was no way in hell I was going to miss our first playoff run.

Gary Kubiak
December 4,2011
texanhead08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011   #22
texanfan2002114 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 614 texanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimmy View Post
My rep stated they were gone *shrug*
It looks like Jamie Roots knew a little more than your rep.

If you’re looking for tickets to the Texans’ first playoff game next weekend, don’t bother going anywhere.

Playoff tickets won’t be available at the Reliant Stadium box office or at Ticketmaster outlets. Instead, tickets can be purchased only online at Ticketmaster.com, beginning at 10 a.m. Friday.

But hurry – fewer than 2,000 tickets will be distributed through online sale. The date – Saturday or Sunday – time and opponent for the game the Texans will host at Reliant will be announced following the conclusion of all of this weekend’s games, as the NFL will release the schedule that evening.

jeffrey.martin@chron.com

http://blog.chron.com/ultimatetexans...10-a-m-friday/
texanfan2002114 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011   #23
Kimmy 
RealGirls LvFB!

Section: 321
Rep Power: 20599 Kimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by texanfan2002114 View Post

If you’re looking for tickets to the Texans’ first playoff game next weekend, don’t bother going anywhere.

Playoff tickets won’t be available at the Reliant Stadium box office or at Ticketmaster outlets. Instead, tickets can be purchased only online at Ticketmaster.com, beginning at 10 a.m. Friday.

But hurry – fewer than 2,000 tickets will be distributed through online sale. The date – Saturday or Sunday – time and opponent for the game the Texans will host at Reliant will be announced following the conclusion of all of this weekend’s games, as the NFL will release the schedule that evening.

jeffrey.martin@chron.com

Well, I certainly hope so ... I clearly stated it is what I was told.

But if your online happiness is contingent on always being right, I'ma let you have this one. Take the day, no, take the whole weekend with that satisfaction.
Old 12-30-2011   #24
Kaiser Toro
Native Mod

Rep Power: 41444 Kaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

jeffrey.martin@chron.com

Thanks for sharing!
Old 12-30-2011   #25
robroy72
Veteran

Rep Power: 6816 robroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respected

I logged on at 10am, ticketmaster had none!
robroy72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011   #26
skenney_11
Rookie

Same here. First tried cheap seats, then tried best available. Oh well
skenney_11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011   #27
Señor Stan
El Guapo

Rep Power: 44650 Señor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respected

Holy crap! I got one.

I think that searching for just a single was the key...they are all gone now.
Señor Stan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 12-30-2011   #28
RTP2110
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 6844 RTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respected

It offered me 1 single ticket as well, but when I went to check out, I got an "unable to process your request" message. Must be all out now, I can't find another one.
RTP2110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011   #29
TexanDave
Veteran

Rep Power: 880 TexanDave is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanDave is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanDave is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanDave is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanDave is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanDave is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanDave is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanDave is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanDave is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanDave is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanDave is a quality contributor and well respected

I tried getting into Ticketmaster to get tickets for friends. I did get it to find a single seat but no pairs were available. There must have only been scattered singles throughout.
TexanDave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011   #30
Señor Stan
El Guapo

Rep Power: 44650 Señor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

jeffrey.martin@chron.com

Dude, you the man! I stumbled onto this thread at about 9:45....got on ticketmaster, set up an account with my info...and bam...at 10:00 jumped in and nabbed a single!

Section 637 Row F...only $74.84 with all fees and everything...
Old 12-30-2011   #31
mirage
Texans Fan!

Rep Power: 0 mirage is a quality contributor and well respectedmirage is a quality contributor and well respectedmirage is a quality contributor and well respectedmirage is a quality contributor and well respectedmirage is a quality contributor and well respectedmirage is a quality contributor and well respectedmirage is a quality contributor and well respectedmirage is a quality contributor and well respectedmirage is a quality contributor and well respectedmirage is a quality contributor and well respectedmirage is a quality contributor and well respected

If anyone grabbed a single in 346 or 349, let me know!
mirage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011   #32
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Re: Any idea what playoff tix will be going for?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Señor Stan View Post
Dude, you the man! I stumbled onto this thread at about 9:45....got on ticketmaster, set up an account with my info...and bam...at 10:00 jumped in and nabbed a single!

I think you owe someone a beer!
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011   #33
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19817 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Señor Stan View Post

Do you have to set up an account to buy off that site? I missed the sell time by a few minutes and wasn't able to get a ticket.
Old 12-31-2011   #34
rush2112mn
All Pro

Rep Power: 972 rush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Texan View Post
I think I will set my ticket at the price of 50 trillion dollars so I can pay off the deficit while I sit home and watch the game
"1 billion dollars" muhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmuhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Dr Evil from Austin Powers......
rush2112mn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2011   #35
rush2112mn
All Pro

Rep Power: 972 rush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by robroy72 View Post
I logged on at 10am, ticketmaster had none!
They were already sold. Probaly all taken by ticket brokers. That would not surprise me with Ticketmaster. Ticketmaster probaly made a deal with a bunch of them ticket broker companies and sold them before they were supposed to sell them. You can bet on that.....and its not the first time that has happened.....many concert tickets are like that....never offered to public and sold before they were supposed to be sold....
rush2112mn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2011   #36
Lucky

Rep Power: 149994 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by rush2112mn View Post
They were already sold. Probaly all taken by ticket brokers...
Not all. I got some.
Old 01-03-2012   #37
Señor Stan
El Guapo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hookem Horns View Post
I have been to the first of about everything for this team so I will be doing what I can to go the first ever playoff game.

If anyone is thinking about selling 1 of their tickets let me know. If you are trying to bank that is OK, just let me know what you are looking for before you throw it up on ebay or something else. I would rather pay someone I know than going the whole ebay/broker route.
Don't know if you have one yet Kevin, but I might have one for you...

Sent you a PM
Old 01-03-2012   #38
Topher
Darth Tardis

Rep Power: 6475 Topher is a quality contributor and well respectedTopher is a quality contributor and well respectedTopher is a quality contributor and well respectedTopher is a quality contributor and well respectedTopher is a quality contributor and well respectedTopher is a quality contributor and well respectedTopher is a quality contributor and well respectedTopher is a quality contributor and well respectedTopher is a quality contributor and well respectedTopher is a quality contributor and well respectedTopher is a quality contributor and well respected

I paid $343 for 2 seats in 619 on Stubhub last night.
Topher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012   #39
TheGoaT
Rookie

I ended up getting what I think is a good deal, a pair in the 7th row of the bullpen for $600.
Old 01-04-2012   #40
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 73433 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected

looks like best prices are 100% mark-up. Some trying to get 200% mark-up or more.
Blake is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read