Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 12-07-2011   #61
Grams 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 30608 Grams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: We Rally Round the Family

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullNation4Life View Post
War Machine.....

You play against the Texans Defense, it's like going up against a War Machine...

Beat us if you Can...

Survive, if we let you....

signed

Houston Texans Defense...
That is cool!
Old 12-07-2011   #62
TimeKiller
Awaiting Email Confirmation

Location: This giant tree, standing 10,000 ft. high but not reaching the ground. It's roots must hold the sky.
Section: 521/Couch
Rep Power: 0 TimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respected

Yeah. This is Houston Fans wrapped up in a nutshell. For 10 years they've tried to nickname a defense that sucked.....then the defense comes alive bigtime, give themselves a nickname, go out and shutdown a high caliber offense and that's not good enough. Not good enough = Texans' fans in a nutshell. Everything is not good enough.

Bulls on Parade means a bull made of flowers rolling down a city street mid-tickertape parade to you then you need to pull away from the computer screen and see what the rest of the world has to offer you.
TimeKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011   #63
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 140889 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjjezebel View Post
Man, that is going to end badly for someone.
Old 12-07-2011   #64
jjjezebel
¡Ay, caramba!

Section: Section 116, seats 15-17
Rep Power: 11836 jjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grams View Post
I interpret that as a stampede not a parade.
I opted to take it down a more sarcastic route. But to each their own.
jjjezebel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011   #65
Mr. White
H-Town Beatdown

Rep Power: 18101 Mr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Or conversely...
Bulls on Parade

I guess it's all in how you decide to interpret it.
That still doesn't work for me. The Running of the Bulls isn't much of a parade. And it doesn't end too well for the bulls.
We b trippin with Nelly. Me and Mr Dancing With the Stars Warren Sapp.
Mr. White is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011   #66
jjjezebel
¡Ay, caramba!

Rep Power: 11836 jjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. White View Post
That still doesn't work for me. The Running of the Bulls isn't much of a parade. And it doesn't end too well for the bulls.
Good Lord...I didn't mean it in such a literal sense. I was just going for the imagery.

People take things too seriously around here sometimes.
Old 12-07-2011   #67
Mr. White
H-Town Beatdown

Rep Power: 18101 Mr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Good Lord...I didn't mean it in such a literal sense. I was just going for the imagery.

Believe me. I don't take this subject seriously at all.
We b trippin with Nelly. Me and Mr Dancing With the Stars Warren Sapp.
Mr. White is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 12-07-2011   #68
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 140889 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Who the (bleep) pissed in everyone's Cheerios this morning?

Old 12-07-2011   #69
disaacks3
Site Contributor

Section: 116 - Row M
Rep Power: 158369 disaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Quote:

I'm all for the imagery of our guys stampeding over opposing offenses, but the Texans marketing department started using "The Running of the Bulls" years ago for their Fun Run.

amazing what google finds....

Old 12-07-2011   #70
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 297041 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Or conversely...
Bulls on Parade

There's no interpretation problem there. That's pretty moo-cows on parade followed by two pics of the running of the bulls which has nothing to do with parades.
Old 12-07-2011   #71
Señor Stan
El Guapo

Rep Power: 44650 Señor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by disaacks3 View Post
I'm all for the imagery of our guys stampeding over opposing offenses, but the Texans marketing department started using "The Running of the Bulls" years ago for their Fun Run.

Dude!!! I'm like the third bull from the left a couple of rows back!
Señor Stan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011   #72
jjjezebel
¡Ay, caramba!

Quote:
Believe me. I don't take this subject seriously at all.
I wasn't talking specifically about you, I was talking about this entire message board.

Can't people just have a little fun out here once in a while without their contributions being nitpicked to death? Sheesh!
Old 12-07-2011   #73
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by disaacks3 View Post

That's funny right there.
Old 12-07-2011   #74
boombuilt
noob

As politically motivated as Rage is I find it really hard to bend the drivel de la Rocha spews out around enough to “name” our defense when the song is actually them whining about politics/ war crap.

Quote:
Bulls on Parade
^^^^ this [/ENDTHREAD]
boombuilt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011   #75
Scooter
Funky

Rep Power: 140741 Scooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
that's my desktop picture

(well, the whole pic)
Old 12-07-2011   #76
False Start
On # 69

Section: 420
Rep Power: 109012 False Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respected

I think its pretty lame, Cush is not really a fan either.

RIP DIMEBAG DARRELL - 1966-2004 - GETCHA PULL!

CLIFF BURTON 1962-1986 - CLIFF EM' ALL!
False Start is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011   #77
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 323680 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsiWan View Post
Cows in tutus??
That image never entered my brain.

...takes all kinds I guess...
That's it, Cows in Tutus.

I like it. If only there were a song we can play in the stadium... something with the word "Bulls" & "Parade"

Old 12-07-2011   #78
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
Awesome pic. I found a link to a full-size image of it here:

http://www.evokeone.com/v5/submissions/view/1515
Old 12-07-2011   #79
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 323680 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Doomsday Defense

Monsters of the Midway

Bulls on Parade
[/thread]

Old 12-07-2011   #80
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Quote:
Quote:
Or conversely...
Bulls on Parade

Texas Stampede is better than Bulls on Parade

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read