Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk" Rival fans & lighthearted smack talk. Keep it light and leave the mean spirited stuff at home please.

Old 11-22-2011   #1
mootini
1stdown!!!!!

Rep Power: 5440 mootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Beef steaks? Or sweeps?

Well, Another game...I'll be at the game, ready to see an upset? The Jags Offensive unit is so bad, it's unwatchable. Should be interesting game. Texans should be able to win this game and sweep the broom this season. The Jags defense is now banged up. I bet, it will be a low scoring game...black and blue game. Here's to a good game and no more injuries!
mootini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011   #2
GlassHalfFull 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 54609 GlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Beef steaks? Or sweeps?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mootini View Post
Well, Another game...I'll be at the game, ready to see an upset? The Jags Offensive unit is so bad, it's unwatchable. Should be interesting game. Texans should be able to win this game and sweep the broom this season. The Jags defense is now banged up. I bet, it will be a low scoring game...black and blue game. Here's to a good game and no more injuries!
Reverse trash talk. Interesting strategy.

I am anxious to see how Leinart does running the offense. Hopefully, the Jags can get behind the concept of anyone but the Titians (i.e. us)

Amen to no more injuries.
Old 11-22-2011   #3
mootini
1stdown!!!!!

Rep Power: 5440 mootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlassHalfFull View Post
Reverse trash talk. Interesting strategy.

I am anxious to see how Leinart does running the offense. Hopefully, the Jags can get behind the concept of anyone but the Titians (i.e. us)

Amen to no more injuries.
It's hard throw trash, when your team is is trash! LOL I think Leinart will do fine..you have a great running game and great TE's, so he can game manage w/hand off's and 5-10 passes. The Texans defense will be the key. Will Schaub be back before the playoff's? I'll be pulling for the Texans, come January
Old 11-22-2011   #4
GlassHalfFull 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 54609 GlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
It's hard throw trash, when your team is is trash! LOL I think Leinart will do fine..you have a great running game and great TE's, so he can game manage w/hand off's and 5-10 passes. The Texans defense will be the key. Will Schaub be back before the playoff's? I'll be pulling for the Texans, come January
Sadly, I doubt Schaub will be back. We haven't heard official word yet. He is scheduled for a 2nd opinion.
Old 11-22-2011   #5
mootini
1stdown!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlassHalfFull View Post
Sadly, I doubt Schaub will be back. We haven't heard official word yet. He is scheduled for a 2nd opinion.
That sucks! It all rest on Lienart. He will be placed in a good situation, good OF line/RB's/WR's/TE's. If he chokes, then it's all on him, not the tallent around him.
Old 11-22-2011   #6
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 100543 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

What is the over/under on tarps?
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011   #7
mootini
1stdown!!!!!

Looks like we have now another player on IR, that makes 18! Clint Sessions is done. Big loss to the Jags LB core...we picked up an old LB...Kevin Bentley...I'm sure you guys know this player....How bad does he stink?

http://www.jaguars.com/news/article-...8-e98138d525d1
Sponsored links
Old 11-23-2011   #8
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Looks like we have now another player on IR, that makes 18! Clint Sessions is done. Big loss to the Jags LB core...we picked up an old LB...Kevin Bentley...I'm sure you guys know this player....How bad does he stink?

http://www.jaguars.com/news/article-...8-e98138d525d1
Bentley is a solid backup.
No more and no less.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2011   #9
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 249059 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected

The Texans will win in a game that will be mostly running the ball. Leinart is rusty, and probably won't throw much. The Jags can't really throw anyway. Defense and running the whole game by both sides. I would image the total points in the game won't be over 30 and the Texans will still win by 10 or more.

I think this game would be a total snooze fest if you aren't a Texans or Jags fan.

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011   #10
mootini
1stdown!!!!!

Congrats on the win! I hope you guys make a nice deep run in the playoff's. The Jags have a lot of work to do.
Old 12-02-2011   #11
spurstexanstros
Texans Rising

Rep Power: 4561 spurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Congrats on the win! I hope you guys make a nice deep run in the playoff's. The Jags have a lot of work to do.
must rep....for coming in here after a loss . always classy mootini

ahhh I miss the ole tarp trash talk that ramps up when both teams are good. Personally I was glad that beat JAX and in alltarp because I was getting annoyed by seeing the Knock it down play every time I went into target electronic section...or any for that matter or watch highlights...it just felt good to get vengance at scene of crime...and to finish game by player knocking it down was awesome.
spurstexanstros is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read