Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Ticket Holders/PSL Owners; Protect Your Account!

Kimmy

RealGirls LvFB!
If you've ever sold your tickets, tailgate or parking passes; protect your account!

These all have your account number on them and it it VERY easy to do transactions over the phone with the Texans.

I've read/heard horror stories when it comes to playoff tickets (in many sports) about scamsters calling in and getting tickets out from under the account holders, simply by having the account number.

I called the Texans today and had a security alert added to our accounts. Now, no one can do any transactions without a password.

With everyone gettin' all crazy like about the playoffs, wanted to share with you :)

I called the Texans today and had a security alert added to our accounts. Now, no one can do any transactions without a password.
Wow! Good thing I changed the address to send your playoff tickets to my house before you added the security alert! I'M KIDDING!

But, yeah, you have a good point. I call the Texans, I give them my account number, they say "Mr. Flintstone?" I say "yes do XYZ", they say "charge to the MasterCard on file?" I say "yeah, that's it!". So yeah, pretty easy doing business on the phone if you have an account number...

Hell, if someone else paid for my playoff tickets I would then e-mail them to me, thus cancelling the paper tickets.

I would be out the paper tickets but have free playoff tickets!

Back