Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 12-02-2011   #1
awc713
Rookie

Rep Power: 247 awc713 is a quality contributor and well respectedawc713 is a quality contributor and well respectedawc713 is a quality contributor and well respectedawc713 is a quality contributor and well respectedawc713 is a quality contributor and well respectedawc713 is a quality contributor and well respectedawc713 is a quality contributor and well respectedawc713 is a quality contributor and well respectedawc713 is a quality contributor and well respectedawc713 is a quality contributor and well respectedawc713 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Stadium needs to be bumping

for this next game at atlanta. jj watt and cushing and the defense really played well off the home crowd...at least for the first couple games. i haven't been to any of the games this year because i'm away at school, but this team needs to know that the fans are fully behind them and have our undying support. even with everyone doubting us.

i know the fans don't play, but the players defiantly feed off if us. and what a statement game this would be to all our haters. this is a huge game for this team and i just really hope the fans show up.

so if your going to the game, be loud!!!
awc713 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011   #2
Norg
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 11524 Norg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Stadium needs to be bumping

i expect yates to get a big cheer ur right tho The roof will be closed due to rain man we got to show up and be the loudest we have ever been !!!!!!!!!!
Norg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011   #3
TexansBull
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14250 TexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respected

No waves please.

Only be loud on defense. We need to be extra quiet on offense. Yates needs to focus.
TexansBull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011   #4
TimeKiller
Awaiting Email Confirmation

Location: This giant tree, standing 10,000 ft. high but not reaching the ground. It's roots must hold the sky.
Section: 521/Couch
Rep Power: 0 TimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respected

Fans, Friends, Texans,

Unless you have a highfive for your fellow fans, leave them alone. No matter what they do.

Signed,
The people that don't care what you do either.
TimeKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011   #5
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 281155 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected

If the house is a rockin'...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-G84P5K-W1c&
Old 12-02-2011   #6
texanway
Rookie

Rep Power: 72 texanway is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanway is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanway is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanway is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanway is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanway is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanway is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanway is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanway is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanway is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanway is a quality contributor and well respected

I expect it to be louder than ever! Gotta support the Yates!!!
texanway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011   #7
TexansBull
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14250 TexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by texanway View Post
I expect it to be louder than ever! Gotta support the Yates!!!
If you are at the game, the best way to support him is by playing the quiet game while the plays are being called in, while he is in huddle, while at the line, and then cheer like crazy when he makes the 40 yard bomb to AJ. When those plays are being called in help him out by being quiet. Its not fun, but helping him win will be more fun.
Sponsored links
Old 12-02-2011   #8
JWarren14
Beer Me

Section: 516 Row B
Rep Power: 844 JWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to JWarren14

One thing that is really loud is if you have those big Bud Light aluminum bottles you can knock them on the railing in the aisle, just make sure it's empty. Annoys the hell out of me, but it's loud.
Old 12-02-2011   #9
False Start
On # 69

Section: 420
Rep Power: 80044 False Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respected

I agree, this is when the team really needs the home crowd to blow the roof off the joint....on defense that is. Lets show them that we are behind them, and make it hard on the Falcons. The fans need to be the Texans secret weapon.

RIP DIMEBAG DARRELL - 1966-2004 - GETCHA PULL!

CLIFF BURTON 1962-1986 - CLIFF EM' ALL!
False Start is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011   #10
michaelm
vox nihili

Section: 648
Rep Power: 94228 michaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by JWarren14 View Post
One thing that is really loud is if you have those big Bud Light aluminum bottles you can knock them on the railing in the aisle, just make sure it's empty. Annoys the hell out of me, but it's loud.
Take some pennies, and put them inside a Miller Light aluminum bottle and rattle it. Those bottles have the wider mouth, so the pennies will fit.

It's loud as hell, and very annoying.
michaelm is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011   #11
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 111168 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

"Need more Cowbell!"

Well except for the fact that they confiscated two from me a few years ago.
Old 12-02-2011   #12
michaelm
vox nihili

Rep Power: 94228 michaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
"Need more Cowbell!"

Well except for the fact that they confiscated two from me a few years ago.
The word on the street is that you have ample storage capacity to sneak a cowbell into the stadium drug-mule style.
Old 12-02-2011   #13
Vinnie
with an I E

Section: 506, best section in the 500's!
Rep Power: 9715 Vinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelm View Post
The word on the street is that you have ample storage capacity to sneak a cowbell into the stadium drug-mule style.
That's going to be pretty embarassing entering the stadium with the new magnetic wands they're supposed to be using.
Vinnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011   #14
BigBull17
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 6163 BigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respected

I dislike the big cheer for first downs. Makes it too loud while your trying to get plays in. Especially when its a two minute type scenario where plays are being called in rapid sucession.
Old 12-02-2011   #15
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 111168 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
They didn't confiscate the cowbells at the gate. They came down to my seat and got them... Bastards!!
Old 12-02-2011   #16
TexansBull
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Take some pennies, and put them inside a Miller Light aluminum bottle and rattle it. Those bottles have the wider mouth, so the pennies will fit.

That's awesome advice! And I drink miller light! And I got tickets to the game in section 137!

Will dimes work?(J/K)

My wife is going to wonder why I have a roll of pennies in my pocket...I think I am going to pass them out at the game.
Old 12-02-2011   #17
GlassHalfFull 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 54609 GlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansBull View Post
That's awesome advice! And I drink miller light! And I got tickets to the game in section 137!

Will dimes work?(J/K)

My wife is going to wonder why I have a roll of pennies in my pocket...I think I am going to pass them out at the game.
Good luck getting them thru security.

I got an email about increased security measures for this game. Your pat down person may think you are a bit too excited about the game.

Is that a roll of pennies, or are you just happy to see me?
Old 12-02-2011   #18
disaacks3
Site Contributor

Section: 116 - Row M
Rep Power: 118533 disaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlassHalfFull View Post
Good luck getting them thru security.

I got an email about increased security measures for this game. Your pat down person may think you are a bit too excited about the game.

Is that a roll of pennies, or are you just happy to see me?
I wonder what the newest "enhancements" are? Is this going to start being like going to the airport?
Old 12-02-2011   #19
michaelm
vox nihili

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansBull View Post

Will dimes work?(J/K)

OK, so I know you were joking about the bolded, but maybe I should do some testing just to be on the safe side.

Old 12-02-2011   #20
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 74671 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

You also need to stomp the top closed because the coins will fly out.

You can also put coins in a water bottle or coke bottle. Has a cap on it so they stay in pretty well. You can also slam it into the railing but if you do it too hard, the bottle will bust. /experience

The fans will be tested. Easy to be loud when everything is going your way. Harder if the Texans struggle some. Hopefully, we are at our best.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read