Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

QBs?

iLoveTexans

Waterboy
Who do you guys think the Texans would rather have? Delhomme, Rosenfels, or McNabb??

I think we should get Rosenfels and release Clemens if possible..Or maybe even McNabb because he has playoff experience even though he's washed up..

Who do you guys think the Texans would rather have? Delhomme, Rosenfels, or McNabb??

I think we should get Rosenfels and release Clemens if possible..Or maybe even McNabb because he has playoff experience even though he's washed up..

I'll take either one over Delhomme and Clemens. McNabb has a history in the system, even if he would rather forget it. He's also been relevant and a starter more recently than Rosenfels. At the same time, Rosenfels has proved he can win with GK. We'll see how this plays out, but to answer the question...

I think the Texans would rather have Sage.

I would like to take a chance on McNabb, but I just really think he is done.

Its a moot point, because Yates is going to tear it up!

Rosenfels for his familiarity within the system to backup. Delhomme for third string to provide veteran leadership when playoffs roll around.

If we're picking someone out of those three to start, then Sage would be the answer for obvious reasons. That being said, it's totally moot so long as T.J. remains healthy. Kubiak and the organization is going all in with him and we as fans should too.

I have absolutely no idea who's got the most left in their tank at this point.

The Eagles were my second team from back when I lived in the Philly area and I liked McNabb a lot more than a lot of people in Philly did. That was one of those cities where the backup QB really was the most popular guy in town a lot of years. I just don't think he has much left in the tank and I'm not sure why he didn't fit in this offense when he was at Washington. McNabb is the guy I'd expect to be the best if we needed him to play.

I do not trust Sage.

And I don't like Delhomme as anything but a cheerleader.

But I expect Yates to kick ass.

Back