Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 12-04-2011   #41
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 267323 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Injury Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsiWan View Post
yeah, but he has to plant with that leg so it's just as bad...
Believe me, I wasn't in ANY way implying that it was an insignificant injury for a kicker!
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011   #42
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 267323 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiasco west View Post
Well... at least he didn't tear anything...
I guarantee you that he TORE his hamstring..........the question is to what degree. Won't really know until an MRI. The way he reacted, I would be surprised if it isn't a Grade II strain/tear.
Old 12-04-2011   #43
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 379526 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected

NickScurfield Nick Scurfield
Andre Johnson on if he'll have to miss any time: "I don't know. I'll find out in the morning." #Texans
3 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

NickScurfield Nick Scurfield
Andre Johnson said his hamstring injury was "nothing near" what he felt in the Pittsburgh game in Week 4
4 minutes ago
Old 12-04-2011   #44
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiasco west View Post
What was Cushing's injury?

When he came back in I was wondering if they just trotted him back out there because he said he could go...and that he was playing on something much worse than it looks.

Sorta like how Schaub played like half the game with a injury that has taken him out for the rest of the year...
Per Kubiak, his knee is "banged up" whatever that means.
Old 12-04-2011   #45
Joeycharp89
Veteran

Rep Power: 651 Joeycharp89 is a quality contributor and well respectedJoeycharp89 is a quality contributor and well respectedJoeycharp89 is a quality contributor and well respectedJoeycharp89 is a quality contributor and well respectedJoeycharp89 is a quality contributor and well respectedJoeycharp89 is a quality contributor and well respectedJoeycharp89 is a quality contributor and well respectedJoeycharp89 is a quality contributor and well respectedJoeycharp89 is a quality contributor and well respectedJoeycharp89 is a quality contributor and well respectedJoeycharp89 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloakNNNdagger View Post
Per Kubiak, his knee is "banged up" whatever that means.
Scared me, but he seemed to be moving fine in the second half. Probably just knocked his knee into a helmet or something.
Joeycharp89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011   #46
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joeycharp89 View Post
Scared me, but he seemed to be moving fine in the second half. Probably just knocked his knee into a helmet or something.
HoustonTexans Twitter
Quote:
Kubiak: "(Brian) Cushing has a banged up knee...I think Cushing will keep pushing to the next one."
46 minutes ago
Old 12-04-2011   #47
TheMatrix31
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 79339 TheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respected

Shoot Cushing up. Nothing he's not used to doing, LOL.

As for Andre, well, at least it's not the same hammy
TheMatrix31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 12-04-2011   #48
hradhak
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 8443 hradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMatrix31 View Post

I think you mean get Cushing pregnant again

Cushing played the rest of the game didn't he ? I'm hoping that AJ will be back for the last couple games of the season or at least the playoffs
hradhak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011   #49
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMatrix31 View Post

This new hammy could very well be a compensatory injury for his old injury not being 100%. I've posted this concern before. Now you have one more injury to worry about PLUS concern for another compensatory injury if he comes back this season.
Old 12-04-2011   #50
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 222017 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joeycharp89 View Post
He was not near anyone when the injury occured , he slid with one leg under him and the other extended .... my best guess is a hyper-extension.

I Miss Good Schaub.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011   #51
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 222017 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
This new hammy could very well be a compensatory injury for his old injury not being 100%. I've posted this concern before. Now you have one more injury to worry about PLUS concern for another compensatory injury if he comes back this season.
I said in another thread I almost want to pull the plug on his season rather than risk him getting a more serious injury and risking his career ..... because he's not 100%.

I Miss Good Schaub.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011   #52
TheMatrix31
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 79339 TheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Yes you did. Bastard!

/oy
TheMatrix31 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read