Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 12-03-2011   #21
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 242285 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Injury Report

Bulman is officially OUT. I'm still hoping that his "calf" injury is not an Achilles.
CloakNNNdagger is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2011   #22
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 242285 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsiWan View Post

No. You're supposed to be bringing him medicine so he can get well for Sunday. You do YOUR job so Wade can do his.

OK, OK. You made me feel bad.

I recognized right off the bat, he was just a little dehydrated. Peeing too much and not drinking enough. Immediately, I knew what to do. It wasn't much for taste. so Wade couldn't get past the first sip. But I got it into him the best way I could. I've done my job. His eyes are a little yellow, but I guarantee that he will be out there on Sunday!

Old 12-03-2011   #23
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 273403 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloakNNNdagger View Post

I recognized right off the bat, he was just a little dehydrated. Peeing too much and not drinking enough. Immediately, I knew what to do. It wasn't much for taste. so Wade couldn't get past the first sip. But I got it into him the best way I could. I've done my job. His eyes are a little yellow, but I guarantee that he will be out there on Sunday!

MSR...
and if you've got one of those with a bourbon bottle attached...
...well, I'd be very interested
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2011   #24
TejasTom
Heisenwatt

Section: Brazos Suite
Rep Power: 59017 TejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by drs23 View Post
That's SO 48 seconds ago!
Do you guys know how to post an MRI a hamstring to facebook?
Old 12-03-2011   #25
drs23 
Veteran

Section: No more VIP suite so back to the recliner
Rep Power: 84789 drs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TejasTom View Post
Do you guys know how to post an MRI a hamstring to facebook?
I can't 'cause I have a retard phone. I can only say "hello" and "good bye". Not smart enough (or too cheap) for a "smart" phone.

Many thanks to sig Guru FS!

Sent from my keyboard using short, fat fingers.
drs23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2011   #26
DocBar
Hall of Fame

Section: Channel 700-ish on NFL Sunday Ticket
Rep Power: 100454 DocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

CnD, I really hope that isn't what I got in my IV on my last hospital trip. Counting backwards from 100, I hit 99.999999999999999999999999 and was out like a light. For hours. Felt like warmed over doggy doo-doo for a day.
How 'bout you give all the guys some 'scrip strength "diet" pills? With a 'scrip. they would pass a drug test, right?
Old 12-03-2011   #27
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocBar View Post
CnD, I really hope that isn't what I got in my IV on my last hospital trip. Counting backwards from 100, I hit 99.999999999999999999999999 and was out like a light. For hours. Felt like warmed over doggy doo-doo for a day.
How 'bout you give all the guys some 'scrip strength "diet" pills? With a 'scrip. they would pass a drug test, right?
Only if they washed the scrip down with lots of water.
Sponsored links
Old 12-03-2011   #28
DocBar
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 100454 DocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Only if they washed the scrip down with lots of water.
But it's a 'scrip!! There are lots and lots of fatso's in the NFL!!!
Old 12-04-2011   #29
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 347973 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected

Vickers OUT.
Old 12-04-2011   #30
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsiWan View Post
MSR...
and if you've got one of those with a bourbon bottle attached...
...well, I'd be very interested

Have you noticed the huge bruise on the inside of Wades right forearm near the elbow where he would have had an IV inserted. Those of you that an replay, look at the frames when we held the Falcons on their 4th Q 4th down fail. You see this in someone who commonly is on blood thinners............like a good amount of Bourbon or other alcohols.
Old 12-04-2011   #31
DocBar
Hall of Fame

Any word on AJ or Hartman?
Old 12-04-2011   #32
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocBar View Post
Any word on AJ or Hartman?
Not yet.

Looked to me like Hartman injured his left (non kicking) KNEE.
Old 12-04-2011   #33
jtexas
Veteran

Rep Power: 3408 jtexas is a quality contributor and well respectedjtexas is a quality contributor and well respectedjtexas is a quality contributor and well respectedjtexas is a quality contributor and well respectedjtexas is a quality contributor and well respectedjtexas is a quality contributor and well respectedjtexas is a quality contributor and well respectedjtexas is a quality contributor and well respectedjtexas is a quality contributor and well respectedjtexas is a quality contributor and well respectedjtexas is a quality contributor and well respected

We need some updates!!!!!!!! Andre, Cushing, Hartman post how you feel so we know.
jtexas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011   #34
TheMatrix31
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 78831 TheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respected

Can't believe it.
TheMatrix31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011   #35
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 273403 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Not yet.

Looked to me like Hartman injured his left (non kicking) KNEE.
yeah, but he has to plant with that leg so it's just as bad...
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011   #36
HJam72
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 74306 HJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respected

Had a feeling AJ wasn't really all ready.

HJam72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011   #37
Nawzer
Alienz

Rep Power: 26584 Nawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respected

I pulled a hammy while watching game.
Old 12-04-2011   #38
fiasco west
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 24657 fiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respected

What was Cushing's injury?

When he came back in I was wondering if they just trotted him back out there because he said he could go...and that he was playing on something much worse than it looks.

Sorta like how Schaub played like half the game with a injury that has taken him out for the rest of the year...
fiasco west is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011   #39
dc_txtech 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 51562 dc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respected

Casserly just said that AJ hurt his other hammy.
Old 12-04-2011   #40
fiasco west
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 24657 fiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by dc_txtech View Post
Casserly just said that AJ hurt his other hammy.
Well... at least he didn't tear anything...
fiasco west is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read