Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 11-28-2011   #61
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 102753 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Mike Lombardi says the Texans are better off without Leinart

The next time Lombardi is correct about something, will be the first time!!!

Let's hope this is it!!!
Old 11-28-2011   #62
disaacks3
Site Contributor

Section: 116 - Row M
Rep Power: 106068 disaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveSlaton20 View Post
Y'all are crazy if y'all think Yates will/would outplay Leinart...I know he was Mr. Checkdown all day yesterday, but Yates was just as worst, if not worse...

That said...Bring in the Copter!
Leinart has already failed as an NFL starter once....Yates has a litle over a half under his belt. You're ready to call the battle OVER? Rosenfels is under contract to Miami.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2slik4u View Post
As sadistic as it may seem, is anyone else kind of excited to see what life after Schaub looks like?

I mean, who knows, Yates could be our next QB for the next decade. We really have no idea. The only thing we do know is we are forced into this and it really could be an exciting next few weeks if TJ turns out to be our next star QB.

I know, I know.....wishful thinking but who knows. Anything could happen.

All I know is as of this point, TJ could be the next Tom Brady....or the next David Carr. We will have a much better grasp after next weeks game.
Well, for better for worse we get to find out what we've got.
Old 11-28-2011   #63
fiasco west
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14152 fiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respected

If this is true then it is bad news for Yates.

If he goes out there and tears it up against the Falcons or even just makes decent passes and makes the pass game respectable...then he'll go out the next game with a season ending injury. Someone really does not want us to make the playoffs...
fiasco west is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011   #64
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 72567 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texecutioner View Post
I'm not buying that for a second. Laeinart looked alright yesterday and threw a really nice TD pass and had some momentum going for him. He is waaaayy better than Yates on paper. Yates couldn't get anything going on offense yesterday at all and with him in there I think this offense is going to be extremely more limited. Kubiak isn't going to trust him either.
Leinart played like crap when he was in there... The passes he was completing reminded me of the passes that David Carr was completing when he tied a NFL record for most consecutive completed passes. They were nothing special and they weren't moving us down the field. The only reason why Houston scored points with Leinart in the game was because of 3 huge plays.. Arian's big run, J.J.'s big return, and (the other) J.J.'s big interception return. We manufactured points. Leinart didn't look "alright"...he looked like a 1st round bust.

Yates was impressive when he came in and then he had the cuffs put on him in the second half. Kubiak even admitted as much during his weekly radio show. He said they protected Yates, because the Jags weren't moving the ball against our defense and there were no other available quarterbacks behind Yates. He admitted he was content with letting the defense win the game. They kept things really simple and didn't want to expose Yates to the defense where he could take hits...which is why you never saw any naked boots with him in the game. They protected him. Relax though, because Gary Kubiak freely admitted they won't be able to do that against Atlanta and they're going to "open it up". Even when he was asked if they were going to bring Yates along slowly, Kubiak said they don't have that luxury and Yates is going to have to handle the playbook.

Also even if Kubiak doesn't "trust him as much", it won't matter, because even with his trust Leinart was hand cuffing himself and can't throw down field. When Leinart was in the game and we were running our boots, he would still look to dump the ball off...that's not how our offense is supposed to work. Our boots are designed to create big plays down the field (not just dump the ball off to a RB), Matt Leinart does NOT have this ability. With less completions Yates had more yards and Andre actually had catches with him in the game. I also didn't like how Leinart's pases were nothing, but floaters.. He had no velocity on the ball, he completed 10 of 13 passes, but it should've been 11 of 13 passes... one should've been a pick 6 which would've put this team down 14-0.

Sorry, but I'll take the guy who has some balls and can throw the ball down the field, regardless of how inexperienced he is...especially when the alternative is Matt Leinart. I can't stand Mike Lombardi, but he hit the nail on the head this time.

Last edited by Carr Bombed; 11-29-2011 at 07:11 PM.
Carr Bombed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011   #65
bckey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15763 bckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respected

This is one of the few times I can say I actually agree with Mike Lombardi. I will be at the Atlanta game to see TJ in action and to boo Dunta.
bckey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011   #66
HJam72
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 68813 HJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carr Bombed View Post
Leinart played like crap when he was in there... The passes he was completing reminded me of the passes that David Carr was completing when he tied a NFL record for most consecutive completed passes. They were nothing special and they weren't moving us down the field. The only reason why Houston scored points with Leinart in the game was because of 3 huge plays.. Arian's big run, J.J.'s big return, and (the other) J.J.'s big interception return. We manufactured points. Leinart didn't look "alright"...he looked like a 1st round bust.

Yates was impressive when he came in and then he had the cuffs put on him in the second half. Kubiak even admitted as much during his weekly radio show. He said they protected Yates, because the Jags weren't moving the ball against our defense and there were no other available quarterbacks behind Yates. He admitted he was content with letting the defense win the game. They kept things really simple and didn't want to expose Yates to the defense where he could take hits...which is why you never saw any naked boots with him in the game. They protected him. Relax though, because Gary Kubiak freely admitted they won't be able to do that against Atlanta and they're going to "open it up". Even when he was asked if they were going to bring Yates along slowly, Kubiak said they don't have that luxury and Yates is going to have to handle the playbook.

Also even if Kubiak doesn't "trust him as much", it won't matter, because even with his trust Leinart was hand cuffing himself and can't throw down field. When Leinart was in the game and we were running our boots, he would still look to dump the ball off...that's not how our offense is supposed to work. Our boots are designed to create big plays down the field (not just dump the ball off to a RB), Matt Leinart does NOT have this ability. In considerably less completions Yates had more yards and Andre actually had catches with him in the game. I also didn't like how Leinart's pases were nothing, but floaters.. He had no velocity on the ball, he completed 10 of 13 passes, but it should've been 11 of 13 passes... one should've been a pick 6 which would've put this team down 14-0.

Sorry, but I'll take the guy who has some balls and can throw the ball down the field, regardless of how inexperienced he is...especially when the alternative is Matt Leinart. I can't stand Mike Lombardi, but he hit the nail on the head this time.
I think I agree with this, but there's 2 things:

1) I don't blame Kubiak for dialing it down in that one half, because of Yates coming in unexpectedly and Jags bad O, etc.

2) I still say, he may be right, but he's an a-hole for putting Leinart down right now. He could have just said something like, "Yates may be alright." Leinart made all the right decisions and showed maturity coming hear to learn under Kubiak, being patient, etc. Maybe his game will never be worth a darn, and maybe he's even injury prone of top of it, but he deserves some respect for that. Frankly, I kind of hope they cut him based on what I saw of his game, but I respect him for trying to do things the right way.

HJam72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011   #67
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 228095 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2slik4u View Post
As sadistic as it may seem, is anyone else kind of excited to see what life after Schaub looks like?

I mean, who knows, Yates could be our next QB for the next decade. We really have no idea. The only thing we do know is we are forced into this and it really could be an exciting next few weeks if TJ turns out to be our next star QB.

I know, I know.....wishful thinking but who knows. Anything could happen.

All I know is as of this point, TJ could be the next Tom Brady....or the next David Carr. We will have a much better grasp after next weeks game.

I think that the past 5 years have been slow but steady improvement, at times standing still completely, others just little baby steps. In short "monotonous". This season has been wonderful for the most part and even when we're watching another player go down followed by another reserve stepping up and getting it done it's at least eventful.

"Anything could happen" is nothing short of amazing to Texans fans who have watched them wallow around .500 for half a decade.
Old 11-29-2011   #68
HJam72
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 68813 HJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel View Post
I think that the past 5 years have been slow but steady improvement, at times standing still completely, others just little baby steps. In short "monotonous". This season has been wonderful for the most part and even when we're watching another player go down followed by another reserve stepping up and getting it done it's at least eventful.

"Anything could happen" is nothing short of amazing to Texans fans who have watched them wallow around .500 for half a decade.
The big picture.

HJam72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011   #69
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 249738 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by bckey View Post
I will be at the Atlanta game to see TJ in action and to boo Dunta.
Be sure to yell Pay me Rick! when AJ scores on top of Dumbta.
Old 11-29-2011   #70
DexmanC
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 34619 DexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texecutioner View Post
I'm not buying that for a second. Laeinart looked alright yesterday and threw a really nice TD pass and had some momentum going for him. He is waaaayy better than Yates on paper. Yates couldn't get anything going on offense yesterday at all and with him in there I think this offense is going to be extremely more limited. Kubiak isn't going to trust him either.
Yates looked alright at the end of the first half, while he was attempting
to move the offense with zero starters reps in practice. I'm sure his
second half performance could be attributed to Kubiak handing the game over to the
defense.

Yates looked very comfortable under center when he came into the game,
and I'm sure a week of starters' reps will allow him to operate this offense
just fine.
Old 11-29-2011   #71
ziggy29
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 6653 ziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by DexmanC View Post
second half performance could be attributed to Kubiak handing the game over to the
defense.
Oh, I'm fairly sure of it. It was pretty obvious to me that Kubes basically told his defense that they would have to win the game in the second half. And even if he didn't tell them explicitly, the game plan made it obvious. And they responded -- kudos to them.

I think part of the reason we saw Yates open it up on his first drive was because the coaches hadn't drawn up an alternative game plan yet with Yates in the game, and drafted one up at the half.
ziggy29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011   #72
drunkcookie
2 drunk 2 cook

Rep Power: 4923 drunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziggy29 View Post

I think part of the reason we saw Yates open it up on his first drive was because the coaches hadn't drawn up an alternative game plan yet with Yates in the game, and drafted one up at the half.
That may be part of it, but i also think they wanted to see him in a two minute drill and try to get a better point cushion going into the second half... I don't remember where the ball was at when Yates came in, but that drive started at the Houston 45, so the field position was good... Also, the offense had scored 7 and 3 on the previous two drives, so there was a little offensive momentum going... They went up two possessions (by 10), and i believe Kubes felt that was enough...

Sent from my ryePhone 12G using Tapakeg

...and Hell is coming with them!
drunkcookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011   #73
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 195251 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

Quote:

just fine.
Not to knock the other Matts, I'm fine with Matt Schaub the starter, & Matt Leinart the possibility.

But Yates showed swagger. The kinda swagger you want to see from your field general. If only he can master this system the way Schaub has, or live up to the potential of Leinart the first round pick, then we'll have something.

Quote:
Oh, I'm fairly sure of it. It was pretty obvious to me that Kubes basically told his defense that they would have to win the game in the second half. And even if he didn't tell them explicitly, the game plan made it obvious. And they responded -- kudos to them.
If you listen to the Kubiak Show yesterday, I was impressed with Kubiak's comments about his team. He said he didn't have to tell the defense anything, they knew & they welcomed the challenge.

Gotta love that.
Old 11-29-2011   #74
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 249738 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
I'm fine with Matt Schaub the starter, & Matt Leinart the possibility...
I wouldn't be surprised if Leinart takes an offer from another team for next year.
Old 11-29-2011   #75
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 66612 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected

Dumb article. Not unexpected.

If you have to win a bunch of games to finish a season:

2 QBs that know Kubiak's system been through whatever camp there's been > 1 QB that knows Kubiak's system.

Even if TJ Yates is great QB, you have to be a particularly careful with him because your alternative is guy who knows system less than Bradlee Van Pelt.

Leinart didn't particularly impress though I did like his TD throw more than Lombardi did. That wasn't an easy throw. You could win games with what Leinart was doing. He wasn't pressed to do anything harder than that because the game was close.
Old 11-29-2011   #76
ziggy29
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 6653 ziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by asleep View Post
I wouldn't be surprised if Leinart takes an offer from another team for next year.
If Yates turns out to be pretty good and Schaub comes back fully healthy, this team has little to no use for Leinart.
ziggy29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011   #77
ChampionTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 62987 ChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I think the biggest reason we saw Yates open it up on his only drive of the first half is because they took possession on their own 45 yard line, there was less than 2 minutes left on the clock, and the Texans had no timeouts left.

Kubes coached a smart game Sunday. Hopefully it's a sign of what we can expect the remainder of the season.
Old 11-29-2011   #78
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
defense.

just fine.
The more I read stuff from guys like Winston, and our discussions here, it just might be that halftime in the Texans locker room vs. Jags was a time when Kubiak and Wade Phillips told the whole team: "Look, they're not going to beat us. We have a lead, we have a defense, and we're going to pull things back and let the clock do its work."

I can envision an atmosphere in the locker room where Kubiak told the whole team that he was NOT going to put Yates and Owen Daniels into harm's way for a game that was already won by halftime.

Isn't it ironic that Kubiak walked away a winner this past Sunday while Del Rio was fired. The tide is turning, guys. I can feel it.

The football gods are working in mysterious ways. Their ways are higher than our ways. Just go with it.
Old 11-29-2011   #79
drunkcookie
2 drunk 2 cook

Rep Power: 4923 drunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post

The football gods are working in mysterious ways. Their ways are higher than our ways. Just go with it.
Yah, and their ways are really pissing me off!

It's like they all went on vacation with a great plan for the Texans in place, but the two janitor-gods that stayed behind couldn't follow the "do not touch" instructions that Lambardeus left on the control panel and are up there turning all the dials and pressing all of the buttons...

I don't know what the God version of the Bahamas is like this time of year, but let's hope that place loses its appeal like right about effin yesterday so they can get back and clean up that mess..

...and Hell is coming with them!
drunkcookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011   #80
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by drunkcookie View Post
Yah, and their ways are really pissing me off!

It's like they all went on vacation with a great plan for the Texans in place, but the two janitor-gods that stayed behind couldn't follow the "do not touch" instructions that Lambardeus left on the control panel and are up there turning all the dials and pressing all of the buttons...

I don't know what the God version of the Bahamas is like this time of year, but let's hope that place loses its appeal like right about effin yesterday so they can get back and clean up that mess..

LOL! That was funny stuff.

The janitor gods. "Hey, what does THIS button do? Uh oh. Oops."

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read