Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 11-26-2011   #21
PapaL
Loose Screw

Rep Power: 122497 PapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Expect Texans to attack Jags weakened secondary

No better way to get other teams to not stack the box in future games than to have USC Leinart hit wide open targets. (Lord please let us have USN Leinart and not AZ Leinart)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Bills View Post
I can confidently say im smarter, better looking, and more successful than you will ever be.
PapaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011   #22
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
I had Turner/Forte/and Fred Jackson combo ride me to 6-1 after AJ was hurt, but they've had their struggles recently as my QB Stafford was having as well. Fred Jackson is now lost for the season and i'm sitting at 6-5 with a 4 game losing streak and just barely holding on to the last playoff spot. My starting WRs for most of AJ's absence were the likes of Mike Williams/Reggie Wayne/DeSean Jackson.
My friend had a 7-0 streak via Stafford-Jennings-Calvin Johnson-Fred Jackson, and he has been on the same losing streak you have had.

He looked unstoppable. Now? He's in panic mode.

I've lost games on flukes. Should've won two weeks ago, but my opponent had Arian Foster vs. the Buccaneers...so we all know how THAT turned out; which is fine since it meant the Texans drilled the Bucs and got the easy win.

Another week that I lost, it was because Forte went berserk and had like 30+ points, and the guy's defense had something like 20 points. Just absurd.

Another week, a dude had Drew Brees and went off for like 30+ points, and his kicker had 17 points.

Just typical shit like that. I luv fantasy football, it's fun to make the right roster moves and still get clobbered because of Out Of This World efforts by a different player every week. LOL. FML.
Old 11-27-2011   #23
Malloy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 10704 Malloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
ain't cocky. Jags just don't match up well against us in my view. Our O-line is better than their beat up front7, their secondary has no elite corner and they don't have an edge rusher. Gabbert is a joke so far and don't expect him to play well tomorrow and the Jag wr's aren't very good. Texans in a rout.
I've been waiting 10 years for a good rout, I have no problem with it
Old 11-27-2011   #24
ChampionTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 84986 ChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malloy View Post
I've been waiting 10 years for a good rout, I have no problem with it
Uncertain of whether to point out 41-7 road win over Tennessee, or make Jacoby Jones joke.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read