Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 11-25-2011   #1
rush2112mn
All Pro

Rep Power: 972 rush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Attn psl owners.....buy playoff tickets or say goodbye to your psl for next year....

I was looking through my PSL Contract.....If you do not buy playoff tickets....your PSL Contract will be considered null and void and you will lose your PSL for next year. I called the Texans to confirm this....and it is true....Just thought I would pass that along in case anyone is interested....

Non PSL season ticket holders would not lose their season tickets if they do not purchase playoff tickets. They would be able to purchase their season tickets next year.
rush2112mn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2011   #2
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19817 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Attn psl owners.....buy playoff tickets or say goodbye to your psl for next year.

Just like regular season tickets. This is a non-issue for me and I would think most folks as well. If you can't afford them, then buy them and re-sell, you'll get way over face I am guessing. I think most diehards will want to see that first playoff game though.
Old 11-25-2011   #3
rush2112mn
All Pro

Rep Power: 972 rush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Attn psl owners.....buy playoff tickets or say goodbye to your psl for next year.

Yeah....I asked the Texans rep what the playoff ticket prices were going to be ....she said close to double what your regular season ticket face value for each game.....
if you pay 70 for regular season ticket.......playoff ticket would be 140......thats what she said to me.....
rush2112mn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2011   #4
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19817 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

That sucks, I expected them to keep the price the same, I mean we pay full price for pre-season, it should equal out on the other end.

Either way, I woulld find the money though, if I couldn't afford it, I'd charge it. And if I was really broke, I'd sell them to pay off the credit card.
Old 11-25-2011   #5
HTown2ATX
TexansMetalhead

Rep Power: 62368 HTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respected

Wait.........so you can buy season tix without a PSL? I thought you HAD to have a PSL...

So, how much are season tix without a PSL? Do you get to renew every year and save your seat without a PSL and are you only paying face value?

Another thing I have wondered, are parking passes included in season tix?

I'm asking as I may try to have a buddy join up and split some tix next year if possible.

Dormant bodies bursting!
HTown2ATX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2011   #6
Speedy
Yeller Dweller

Section: 547 - Row A - Dark Side
Rep Power: 52700 Speedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by HTown2ATX View Post
Wait.........so you can buy season tix without a PSL? I thought you HAD to have a PSL...

So, how much are season tix without a PSL? Do you get to renew every year and save your seat without a PSL and are you only paying face value?

I'm asking as I may try to have a buddy join up and split some tix next year if possible.
I've been a non-PSL season ticket holder since day one. I'm in the upper tank though. I think anything lower requires a PSL. Don't know that for sure though.

Parking passes are NOT included with season tickets. You've got to add that on.

thatsbulltailgaters.net
Speedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2011   #7
TxDavid
Go Coogs!

Rep Power: 1257 TxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respected

I expected the prices to be about double - good to hear it won't be more than that. I'd paid whatever it was, regardless.

HTown- Non-PSLs are in the 500 endzones, some areas of 600 (including enzones) and 700 I believe. Anything else requires a PSL. Parking is an additional cost (if it's even available)
TxDavid is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 11-25-2011   #8
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 244045 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

Quote:
Originally Posted by rush2112mn View Post
Yeah....I asked the Texans rep what the playoff ticket prices were going to be ....she said close to double what your regular season ticket face value for each game.....
if you pay 70 for regular season ticket.......playoff ticket would be 140......thats what she said to me.....

Wow..... I wasn't expecting that. I figured they would cost the same as the regular season price.

Like we pay for preseason games.
Old 11-25-2011   #9
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 244045 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

Quote:
Originally Posted by HTown2ATX View Post

Go to HoustonTexans.com, check under tickets. Look up the seating chart. I believe there is a blue outline for everything that requires a PSL. I think it's the EndZones & everything between the 20s.

Parking is not included, but can be added & you pay for them with your season tickets.
Old 11-25-2011   #10
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Wonder how much the parking pass will be for the playoffs? Same or double?
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2011   #11
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 116095 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by rush2112mn View Post
I was looking through my PSL Contract.....If you do not buy playoff tickets....your PSL Contract will be considered null and void and you will lose your PSL for next year. I called the Texans to confirm this....and it is true....Just thought I would pass that along in case anyone is interested....

Non PSL season ticket holders would not lose their season tickets if they do not purchase playoff tickets. They would be able to purchase their season tickets next year.
Not picking on you, but yeah! I been had known that.
Old 11-25-2011   #12
Stemp
Brew Master

Section: Sec 118 Row H
Rep Power: 46692 Stemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respected

Very much looking forward to being forced to buy playoff tickets.
Stemp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2011   #13
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 116095 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stemp View Post
Very much looking forward to being forced to buy playoff tickets.
YUP!!! Repped!!
Old 11-26-2011   #14
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Section: 116 row a seat 20
Rep Power: 4091 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

For sale one dog for $150 dollars to support my football habit.

For sale one slightly used piniatta pole for 40 dollars so I can buy St. Arnolds beer at playoff game
Old 11-28-2011   #15
Drew_Smoke
@Drew_Smoke

Section: 117 FF
Rep Power: 611 Drew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respected

Double is kinda shitty. I expected a 25% bump or so.

Wait til next year....Bob will have the lube ready.
Drew_Smoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011   #16
House of Pain
Knee-jerkless

Section: 106
Rep Power: 9340 House of Pain is a quality contributor and well respectedHouse of Pain is a quality contributor and well respectedHouse of Pain is a quality contributor and well respectedHouse of Pain is a quality contributor and well respectedHouse of Pain is a quality contributor and well respectedHouse of Pain is a quality contributor and well respectedHouse of Pain is a quality contributor and well respectedHouse of Pain is a quality contributor and well respectedHouse of Pain is a quality contributor and well respectedHouse of Pain is a quality contributor and well respectedHouse of Pain is a quality contributor and well respected

If any of you cannot afford your tickets, I'm sure I can find a home for them and, most importantly, will DEFINITELY go to a real Texans fan. Just message me.
House of Pain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011   #17
Vinnie
with an I E

Section: 506, best section in the 500's!
Rep Power: 9715 Vinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respected

I got my invoice email a little while ago. The mark up is 70% of regular season, at least in my section (506). According to the email the prices are set by the NFL.
Vinnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011   #18
Vinnie
with an I E

Section: 506, best section in the 500's!
Rep Power: 9715 Vinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respected

Also, payment is due by December 15th and the balance is for two games. You get credited the balance towards next season if less than two games are played.
Vinnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011   #19
Stemp
Brew Master

Section: Sec 118 Row H
Rep Power: 46692 Stemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respected

Is anyone able to get into thier account manager to see the ticket invoice?

I've been trying for awhile now. Seems like all the fans of potential playoff teams are trying to log in at the same time.
Stemp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011   #20
TexanDave
Veteran

Rep Power: 880 TexanDave is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanDave is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanDave is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanDave is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanDave is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanDave is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanDave is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanDave is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanDave is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanDave is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanDave is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stemp View Post
Is anyone able to get into thier account manager to see the ticket invoice?

I've been trying for awhile now. Seems like all the fans of potential playoff teams are trying to log in at the same time.
I can't get into my account either.
TexanDave is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read