Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 11-24-2011   #1
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 67576 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Sanchez and Rex drama Thread

there were issues last year too between the two

Quote:
FLORHAM PARK, N.J. — It hasn't turned to blows, but New York Jets head coach Rex Ryan said that quarterback Mark Sanchez isn't talking to him after snaps were taken away from the three-year starter on Tuesday. Veteran back-up Mark Brunell received less than a handful of plays with the first team, but Ryan observed that was enough to send Sanchez into a snit.

Brunell estimated that he "got four plays out of the 40 we ran" during Tuesday's practice.

According to Ryan, it was the first time this season that Brunell has been mixed in with the starters, causing the Jets head coach to say that Sanchez "is not happy with me."

Ryan judged this displeasure "By his body language. He hasn't talked to me, for real. He has not said one word." When told about those comments, Sanchez laughed it off.

"No not at all, at least not on purpose," Sanchez said.

The lack of communication between head coach and starting quarterback wasn't apparent to the rest of the team. Brunell said he didn't notice a rift or anything out of the ordinary from practice, other than he got snaps with the first team. He estimated that the Jets give "99 percent" of their first-team snaps to the starting quarterback, but as for a brewing issue between Ryan and Sanchez, he sensed none of that.
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shu...rn=nfl-wp12396
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2011   #2
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected

Rex just trying to shake his team up.
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2011   #3
False Start
On # 69

Section: 420
Rep Power: 49424 False Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Sanchez and Rex drama Thread

So in other words, Sanchez is still a puhcee, and Rex is still a loud mouth fat ass.

Cant say I'm sad though, really not a big Jets fan, they are in top 5 of teams I can't stand.

RIP DIMEBAG DARRELL - 1966-2004 - GETCHA PULL!

CLIFF BURTON 1962-1986 - CLIFF EM' ALL!
WINTERFELL - BECAUSE STANNIS BARATHEON PUSHED IT!
False Start is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2011   #4
ObsiWan
Contributor

Rep Power: 112650 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by False Start View Post
So in other words, Sanchez is still a puhcee, and Rex is still a loud mouth fat ass.

Cant say I'm sad though, really not a big Jets fan, they are in top 5 of teams I can't stand.
In related news, the Earth is still round.
Old 11-24-2011   #5
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50776 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected

Did anybody see ROB Ryan go bananas when the Cowboys recovered the bobbled snap by Matt Moore...that essentially handed the Cowboys their first TD today?

LMAO.

He acted like his defense came up with some HUGE play or something. I'm tellin' you guys and gals: This Cowboys team is a lot like the Bills--Playing good in spurts, but no real stamina for the long haul.

I can't stand Rex AND Rob Ryan. So overrated, and really just a couple of a-holes who are riding their daddy's coattails as far as I am concerned.

This deal here, with Rex and Sanchez, is hilarious. I don't think either of those guys operates in REALITY very much. Space cadets, IMO.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read