Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 11-23-2011   #21
Norg
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 11489 Norg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Fat Albert Haynesworth on Schaub Injury

thats twice haynes as injured schaub its like hes schaubs kyrptonite
Norg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011   #22
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 61322 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected

All Haynesworth's comment mean to me is that the Texans are a bunch of wusses. You know why? Nobody has the balls to take him out. He'll do it again and again as he's always done. It's the "Good Guys" Astros image all over again. Haynesworth is a criminal and is getting away with assault. Regardless, that's football. Injuries are all part of the game.
Old 11-23-2011   #23
MEGA SWATT
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15515 MEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respected

His fat azz accidentally hurt MS. Now this fat freaking slob is acting like he meant to do it. He hates football and football hates him. He is a pathetic waste of football potential. Screw off.
MEGA SWATT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011   #24
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19817 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
Here's the comment I left on that blog:
Quote:
Wow. First thing is this: Why is Albert Haynesworth on a freaking conference call with Tennessee reporters??? Seriously: He used to play for the Titans, but why in the world is he speaking with Tennessee reporters NOW, when he’s a player for the Tampa Bay Bucs? Talk about awkward. Personally, I feel he should be banned from the league. Now. He stomped on Gerode’s head. He tried to injure Schaub once, and he succeeded the second time. And he’s gloating about it! In fact, the Bucs should release him for this comment alone, if they have any class. The NFL is rough, and should be as such…but there’s no room for people like Haynesworth who actively try to end careers when he can’t even sustain his own with REAL play on the field. Worthless.
He was on a call with Tenn because the Bucs play the Titans this week. It's very common to have players from each team to speak about the other team, the news about Schaub must have been asked because it just became official about going to IR.

Haynesworth is a douche nozzle.
Old 11-23-2011   #25
buddyboy
All Pro

Rep Power: 14907 buddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroGSXR View Post
All Haynesworth's comment mean to me is that the Texans are a bunch of wusses. You know why? Nobody has the balls to take him out. He'll do it again and again as he's always done. It's the "Good Guys" Astros image all over again. Haynesworth is a criminal and is getting away with assault. Regardless, that's football. Injuries are all part of the game.
I find it incredibly interesting the contrast of perspective that people seem to have on this team. Many Texans fans seem to believe that they're marshmallow soft and the "good guys", while many fans across the nation believe the Texans are dirty, and in some cases, cheaters (Cushing).

I think reality lies somewhere in the middle.
buddyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011   #26
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 235494 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected

No heart:

“The thing that I would think about Albert, the way his last three years have played out, is that he hates football,” Chris Cooley said. “I’m not criticizing his character or his work or anything. My only assumption in this — and it’s just an opinion — is that he does not like football, by what I’ve seen over the last three years. If he loved the game of football, he’d show up and love it.”
Old 11-23-2011   #27
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 194858 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

Quote:
This.
Old 11-23-2011   #28
TheMatrix31
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 52329 TheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respected

This guy needs to get the **** beaten out of him.
TheMatrix31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011   #29
TheMatrix31
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 52329 TheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Yeah, the Texans are oh so soft.

*rolls eyes*
TheMatrix31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2011   #30
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected

I think he's a violent person who plays football so he can legally try to hurt people.

For him, the goal is to not enjoy football (just as Cooley said) but rather to take out his anger on people.

And I think that as he gets dumped by teams, and as he moves from team to team, he realizes that he's just an empty person inside. We all reap what we sow.
Old 11-24-2011   #31
DX-TEX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 74785 DX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Nobody knew the seriousness of Schaubs injury until after the game. How could anyone "take him out"? I GUARANTEE if it was an open cheap shot on Schaub someone on our D would have knocked the hell out of Freeman.
DX-TEX is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2011   #32
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 61322 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by DX-TEX View Post
Nobody knew the seriousness of Schaubs injury until after the game. How could anyone "take him out"? I GUARANTEE if it was an open cheap shot on Schaub someone on our D would have knocked the hell out of Freeman.
Guarantee? LMAO. Like we did last time or the time before that? Or at least payback? How about other teams? What have they done about Haynesworth? Remember the Florence hit on Schaub? I sure do. It's not all when it comes to defending Schaub. Even Andre took a LOT of shit from Finnegan before he blew up that day.

I'm not calling us soft either because we maintain our tempo on the game and win out. We keep playing premiere football. We are a very good football team full of wusses. I kind of feel like a "jacket and tie required" policy is in effect. Maybe McNair's British? I can even see drive-by arguments within the front office.
Old 11-24-2011   #33
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Guarantee? LMAO. Like we did last time or the time before that? Or at least payback? How about other teams? What have they done about Haynesworth? Remember the Florence hit on Schaub? I sure do. It's not all when it comes to defending Schaub. Even Andre took a LOT of shit from Finnegan before he blew up that day.

I'm not calling us soft either because we maintain our tempo on the game and win out. We keep playing premiere football. We are a very good football team full of wusses. I kind of feel like a "jacket and tie required" policy is in effect. Maybe McNair's British? I can even see drive-by arguments within the front office.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DX-TEX View Post
I think it's the idea that our team is a bit better in the area of "being classy," rather than us being wusses.

All of us guys know that we're guys...and guys fight back when pushed around. I just happen to think that in the case of people like Haynesworth, a lot of football players HAVE entertained the idea of taking him out...but they don't want to be guilty of doing to him what he has done to others.

Thinking it and doing it are two different things. And I tend to believe that at some point a guy writes his own ending, whether it be a good ending or a bad ending. Haynesworth, and Finnegan, those types of people end up somehow being on the wrong end of the stick at the end of the day. And a lot of times the longer it takes to reach that point, the worse it is for them.

I was watching Finnegan get flagged every other play last week. He looked miserable out there. He was a shell of his former cocky and arrogant self. He didn't even try to go get into the refs' faces when they flagged him. He just stood there and sulked, shrugged and talked to himself as everyone ignored him and went about their own business. He's a tiny little footnote on the ass of the NFL, and he knows it. It's enjoyment enough to watch the Finnegans and the Haynesworths of the NFL slowly but surely spiral downward...finally fizzling out and someday not even being on a roster.

I think a lot of the Andre Johnsons and the Matt Schaubs of the NFL know this as well, and that's what keeps them for inflicting their own brand of justice as quickly as we'd like them to administer it to the filth of the NFL. I think in the case of AJ, when he beat down Finnegan, it had been several, several seasons of watching the league do nothing...so he snapped and handled it himself.

I have no doubt that if the Texans EVER play a team that has Haynesworth on it again, there will be some special attention paid to him all game long. No doubt in my mind. Nothing dirty, just lots of extra pushing and lots of rough play against him. Cut blocks to the extreme, from every angle and from every player on our offense, all game long. He's going to hobble off the field and sit his fat azz down and nobody will sit near him.
Old 11-24-2011   #34
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
I think it's the idea that our team is a bit better in the area of "being classy," rather than us being wusses.

All of us guys know that we're guys...and guys fight back when pushed around. I just happen to think that in the case of people like Haynesworth, a lot of football players HAVE entertained the idea of taking him out...but they don't want to be guilty of doing to him what he has done to others.

Thinking it and doing it are two different things. And I tend to believe that at some point a guy writes his own ending, whether it be a good ending or a bad ending. Haynesworth, and Finnegan, those types of people end up somehow being on the wrong end of the stick at the end of the day. And a lot of times the longer it takes to reach that point, the worse it is for them.

I was watching Finnegan get flagged every other play last week. He looked miserable out there. He was a shell of his former cocky and arrogant self. He didn't even try to go get into the refs' faces when they flagged him. He just stood there and sulked, shrugged and talked to himself as everyone ignored him and went about their own business. He's a tiny little footnote on the ass of the NFL, and he knows it. It's enjoyment enough to watch the Finnegans and the Haynesworths of the NFL slowly but surely spiral downward...finally fizzling out and someday not even being on a roster.

I think a lot of the Andre Johnsons and the Matt Schaubs of the NFL know this as well, and that's what keeps them for inflicting their own brand of justice as quickly as we'd like them to administer it to the filth of the NFL. I think in the case of AJ, when he beat down Finnegan, it had been several, several seasons of watching the league do nothing...so he snapped and handled it himself.

I have no doubt that if the Texans EVER play a team that has Haynesworth on it again, there will be some special attention paid to him all game long. No doubt in my mind. Nothing dirty, just lots of extra pushing and lots of rough play against him. Cut blocks to the extreme, from every angle and from every player on our offense, all game long. He's going to hobble off the field and sit his fat azz down and nobody will sit near him.
Yeah... we look pretty classy hobbling off the field. Haynesworth is the Uday Hussein of the NFL. He's brutalizing the league. Sometimes a career assasination is a necessary evil. Haynesworth needs his NFL career ended by any means necessary.

Yeah, I wached the new Uday movie this morning.
Old 11-24-2011   #35
TexanSam
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 29758 TexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Yeah... we look pretty classy hobbling off the field. Haynesworth is the Uday Hussein of the NFL. He's brutalizing the league. Sometimes a career assasination is a necessary evil. Haynesworth needs his NFL career ended by any means necessary.
I guess the entire NFL is full of wusses then, except for Haynesworth? Because no other team has "taken him out" either.

Thanks to Premier
TexanSam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2011   #36
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 165989 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanSam View Post
I guess the entire NFL is full of wusses then, except for Haynesworth? Because no other team has "taken him out" either.
They don't have to take him out. He takes himself out.
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2011   #37
Norg
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 11489 Norg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respected

lookin back we were to predictable on the go line drive IMO i know we cant but if we could change the past we would of never let Matt drive into the pocket like that
Norg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2011   #38
scourge 
Digression King

Rep Power: 3215 scourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respected

2 years ago in a thread about Fat Al getting injured I said that if he were to had never been able to walk again I'd have no remorse... and got neg rep for it.

I change my stance. If he gets hurt to the point of paralyzation I will be applauding emphatically, followed by a "That fat **** Al is crippled *****!" party the following weekend.

It's not the hit this time that's the problem, it's his attitude.

Let the neg rep commence...

Quote:
"He who makes a beast out of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man." - Samuel Johnson
scourge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2011   #39
robroy72
Veteran

Rep Power: 6009 robroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respected

Dear Albert,

#8 came back in and played after breaking a bone in his foot. This is you.

robroy72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2011   #40
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 279120 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

Remind me again what Haynesworth's impact on that game outside of this accidental injury to Schaub?

Dude is a horrible football player and is getting press because his fat ass happened to land on a QB who was running a sneak.

He's a lazy piece of crap and a prime example of why contracts should be incentive based instead of bonused. He has done nothing to earn the millions he has in the bank for a long, long time.

And the Texans are "soft"? Gimme a freakin' break. That's a weak mentality. Remind me again of how effective Haynesworth was in that game? Our o-line man handled the fat bastard, and he got "lucky" by tripping on a QB who was already going down.

Yeah, the Texans are "soft" with a no. 1 defense and one of the most powerful running games in the league. I guess pre-disposed assumptions are hard to shake for some folks. Lame. I have to wonder about these "fans" sometimes...

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read