Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 11-23-2011   #1
euro-Texan
All Pro

Rep Power: 1542 euro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Fat Albert Haynesworth on Schaub Injury

Mods: Please move if this is already out there. I just found it and I made my blood boil.

http://blogs.tennessean.com/titans/2...d-schaub-well/

For some reason my computer won't let me cut-n-paste text from the article, but it's probably for the best as I want to puke when I see the words in print. I understand that injuries are part of the game and I hate to come off as bush-league, but I'm hoping Karma bites this fat son-of-abitch in the ass.

The play that resulted in the injury didn't seem dirty at all, but to trash talk like this.... I just wish we got a chance to play them again.
Old 11-23-2011   #2
Pantherstang84
@rolisrgti06

Rep Power: 6021 Pantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Pantherstang84
Default Re: Fat Albert Haynesworth on Schaub Injury

It's out there.
Pantherstang84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011   #3
srrono
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 21340 srrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respected

Haynesworth recalls play that injured Schaub

Texans quarterback Matt Schaub can blame Albert Haynesworth for ending his 2011 season. In his first game with the Buccaneers on Nov. 13, the beefy defensive tackle landed on Schaub’s foot. Schaub was placed on injured reserve on Wednesday.

With the Titans, Haynesworth injured Schaub at least twice when he tackled him. On Wednesday, in a conference call with Tennessee reporters, Haynesworth said: “You know me, I love to hit Schaub.”

Asked about landing on Schaub’s foot, Haynesworth had no trouble recalling the play: “It was on the goal-line. He actually screamed like normal in the pile.”

Wow what an A$$
srrono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011   #4
euro-Texan
All Pro

Rep Power: 1542 euro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Oops. Thanks. Hopefully this gets deleted or merged then. I got so pissed when I read it I started typing before I read through all of the Scaub posts. Sorry about that.
Old 11-23-2011   #5
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 209280 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected

My God, the man is a ****ing asshole. Not like that would surprise anyone.

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011   #6
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected

Here's the comment I left on that blog:

Quote:
Wow. First thing is this: Why is Albert Haynesworth on a freaking conference call with Tennessee reporters??? Seriously: He used to play for the Titans, but why in the world is he speaking with Tennessee reporters NOW, when he’s a player for the Tampa Bay Bucs? Talk about awkward. Personally, I feel he should be banned from the league. Now. He stomped on Gerode’s head. He tried to injure Schaub once, and he succeeded the second time. And he’s gloating about it! In fact, the Bucs should release him for this comment alone, if they have any class. The NFL is rough, and should be as such…but there’s no room for people like Haynesworth who actively try to end careers when he can’t even sustain his own with REAL play on the field. Worthless.
Old 11-23-2011   #7
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 244585 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected

Hey, Fat Albert ........ SCOREBOARD!
Sponsored links
Old 11-23-2011   #8
euro-Texan
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
I wish we wouldn't have shown them class by taking the foot off the gas at the end of that game. I was proud of Kubes for just leting the clock run out. (from the 2nd quarter on)
Old 11-23-2011   #9
Pantherstang84
@rolisrgti06

Rep Power: 6021 Pantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
So are the Bucs dirty? Maybe Bob Allen should send a letter to the fans in Tampa Bay. Is that the kind of example they want the Bucs to set for their children?
Old 11-23-2011   #10
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected

Ya' know, I think it's this sort of thing that makes a guy like Matt Schaub stop and think to myself: "I'm going to make it back some day. I'm not going to let him get the satisfaction. I will be back, and he will be out of the league."

For as much as I don't think Matt Schaub is the long-term future here, I can respect that he has given 100% and he is a tough S.O.B. that can never have his manhood questioned. Rooting for him BIG TIME.
Old 11-23-2011   #11
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 128525 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected

Maybe I'm thinking incorrectly but he is a defensive tackle. They are supposed to enjoy getting sacks. We scream as fans when our guys get the QB. His comment about screaming like "normal" I don't get but the guy is a dufus. He is seeking any attention he can get. The guy was totally ineffective in Washington and is on his way out the door of being revelant in the NFL. I don't listen to a mound of mashed potatoes.
Old 11-23-2011   #12
GP 
Go Texans!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pantherstang84 View Post
So are the Bucs dirty? Maybe Bob Allen should send a letter to the fans in Tampa Bay. Is that the kind of example they want the Bucs to set for their children?
Oh I can say 100% that I now hope they suck and wither away.

I mean, they knew what they were doing when they picked up Haynesworth the very week of the Texans game. They don't need to pretend like they didn't expect Haynesworth to do some damage to Schaub.

And then for me to see that Haynesworth is getting publicity in Tennessee after all this??? WTFH? Is that what passes for journalistic integrity: Hey, let's interview Haynesworth since he used to be a Titan and now he's a Buc and he hurt Schaub as a Titan and he REALLY hurt him as a Buc! Classless.

So for me, I hope Raheem Morris and his bunch get some payback in some form or another. Reap the whirlwind, IMO.
Old 11-23-2011   #13
Pantherstang84
@rolisrgti06

Quote:
Oh I can say 100% that I now hope they suck and wither away.

I mean, they knew what they were doing when they picked up Haynesworth the very week of the Texans game. They don't need to pretend like they didn't expect Haynesworth to do some damage to Schaub.

And then for me to see that Haynesworth is getting publicity in Tennessee after all this??? WTFH? Is that what passes for journalistic integrity: Hey, let's interview Haynesworth since he used to be a Titan and now he's a Buc and he hurt Schaub as a Titan and he REALLY hurt him as a Buc! Classless.

So for me, I hope Raheem Morris and his bunch get some payback in some form or another. Reap the whirlwind, IMO.
Sorry. I forgot the sarcasm smilie. I'm signing off now because I'm in full curmudgeon mode.
Old 11-23-2011   #14
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 194858 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

Quote:
Originally Posted by asleep View Post
Hey, Fat Albert ........ SCOREBOARD!
I think Haynesworth got what he wanted out of his comments.
Old 11-23-2011   #15
Stemp
Brew Master

Section: Sec 118 Row H
Rep Power: 46286 Stemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
A 20lb ham and a 2 liter of Pepsi?
Stemp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011   #16
chicagotexan2
IDBLDogDareU

Rep Power: 113379 chicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respected

I can't wait for the next woman to come forward and accuse this lardazz of assault. Hopefully the charges stick.
Old 11-23-2011   #17
BeerTastesLikeVictory
Custom Title

Rep Power: 31195 BeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respected

The only way that tub of lard stays relevant in the NFL is by talking crap about injuring Schaub in a pile. Instead of saying the truth that he tripped over his own cankles in the pile and no matter how strong another players bone or muscles are, they are no match for a 400lb falling mountain of gelatinous pork fat.

*Sig by False Start*
"If God had intended us to drink beer, He would have given us stomachs."
-David Daye
BeerTastesLikeVictory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011   #18
rush2112mn
All Pro

Rep Power: 972 rush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respected
Angry Re: Fat Albert Haynesworth on Schaub Injury

I was surprised Schaub actually called him out...but seeing haynesworth reaction.....i would have called haynesworth out too....
rush2112mn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011   #19
Craig.
Nosebleeds

Rep Power: 2738 Craig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
I get that he's a jackass and everything but I still find the quote kinda funny.
Craig. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011   #20
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected

**** Albert Haynesworth and the dump truck he rode in on.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read