Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Larry Fitzgerald Talks Matt Leinart

I find it intresting that in the story the writer says With Larry Fitzgerald, Anquan Boldin, Steve Breaston, and the emergence of a running game, now is the best time for Leinart to lock a firm grasp as the Cardinals QB.

This is similar to the situation he is in now with the Texans. Hope it turns out different.

I find it intresting that in the story the writer says With Larry Fitzgerald, Anquan Boldin, Steve Breaston, and the emergence of a running game, now is the best time for Leinart to lock a firm grasp as the Cardinals QB.

This is similar to the situation he is in now with the Texans. Hope it turns out different.

We don't have 3 recievers of that caliber, we have a better running game not the emergence of one, and a much better defense. Add in a year and half of Kubiak's tutelage, time in an offense more suited for him, and more than a year to mature leaves me with the feeling it's not close to the same.

However, if he hasn't put in the work (we are hearing he has been) or can't read a defense the results will be all too similiar. We'll find out soon but this situation sets up much better for Matt this go round.

Except Arizona's "emerging" running game never really emerged.... Denny Green was building a running team, but he never got it.

There defense also was never any good.

It's really amazing what Kurt Warner was able to do in both St. Louis & Arizona. Give him a handful of receivers & a decent line & he can win Super Bowls.

We know Leinart is not that guy. We don't need him to be either.

Except Arizona's "emerging" running game never really emerged.... Denny Green was building a running team, but he never got it.

There defense also was never any good.

It's really amazing what Kurt Warner was able to do in both St. Louis & Arizona. Give him a handful of receivers & a decent line & he can win Super Bowls.

We know Leinart is not that guy. We don't need him to be either.

Sounds just like what i posted above.

Last edited:
Back