Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 11-23-2011   #41
mootini
1stdown!!!!!

Rep Power: 5439 mootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Delusional Jags' Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
It's from a thread on their message board. I ran across it yesterday.

http://forum.jaguars.com/index.php?showtopic=698989

You finally got approved? I remember going there to sign up a couple few years ago and never got the email or anything. I reckon I could've tried again, but meh
LOL jaguarwomen is terrible!....I read that on the Jag's board and laughed. If you read the rest of the posts, from the Jag posters, you'll see the true feeling of this game...the Jags stink! The Texans should win this game, but the loss of Schaub is the key to the Texans future for this season? Will Matty boy come in and maintain the ship? That's the big question! Jag fans are fustrated w/9 years of Simple Jack and terrible drafts.
mootini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011   #42
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 79376 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
It's from a thread on their message board. I ran across it yesterday.

http://forum.jaguars.com/index.php?showtopic=698989

You finally got approved? I remember going there to sign up a couple few years ago and never got the email or anything. I reckon I could've tried again, but meh
Thanks Bro!!

As for as GoTinnbreds, I've been a member over there for years. I used to go sneak attack Flaming Sparrow..... RIP.
Old 11-23-2011   #43
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 57325 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by mootini View Post
LOL jaguarwomen is terrible!....I read that on the Jag's board and laughed. If you read the rest of the posts, from the Jag posters, you'll see the true feeling of this game...the Jags stink! The Texans should win this game, but the loss of Schaub is the key to the Texans future for this season? Will Matty boy come in and maintain the ship? That's the big question! Jag fans are fustrated w/9 years of Simple Jack and terrible drafts.
Hmm, I thought Catwomen are supposed to be ....you know!
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011   #44
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 156181 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Except for the Dolts which have horrible fans, I've found most posts by Jag fans and Titan fans (not gotitans by the way, but titanstailgate where Toronto mods) are no different from the ones you read here. We drink our koolaid, yall drink yours. We ***** about our team, you ***** about yours. LOL

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011   #45
mootini
1stdown!!!!!

Rep Power: 5439 mootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
Except for the Dolts which have horrible fans, I've found most posts by Jag fans and Titan fans (not gotitans by the way, but titanstailgate where Toronto mods) are no different from the ones you read here. We drink our koolaid, yall drink yours. We ***** about our team, you ***** about yours. LOL
So ture! That's what makes us great fans...passion! We all drink the Kool Aid from time to time. This is the Texans year! Enjoy it...especially, if you get a home Playoff game! Nothing is better than watching a playoff game, being in the stands watching your team play.
mootini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011   #46
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 79376 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
So ture! That's what makes us great fans...passion! We all drink the Kool Aid from time to time. This is the Texans year! Enjoy it...especially, if you get a home Playoff game! Nothing is better than watching a playoff game, being in the stands watching your team play.
It's only been 18 years since we witnessed a playoff football game here in Houston.

Son of a B............. I was only 26 years old, then.
Old 11-23-2011   #47
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 75757 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Yeah, I peruse through that MB quite often. Primarily the AFC South board. There will always be a few fans that are overly bias towards their team and I don't have much of a problem with it. Heck, we have the same thing here too.

IMO, Leinart is set up for success with the way this team has been playing this season. It would take a monumental fail from both he and the coaches to not win at least half of our remaining games.

BTW, sorry to see y'all lost Session for the remainder of the year. He's a very good LB that hasn't had the best of luck with injuries. Any news on the big DT, Terrence Knighton (I think that's his name)?
Old 11-23-2011   #48
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAGGYLEE

The texans are coming? Quick! Hide the goats and pass me the 12 gauge JR.!
I found this ironic coming from someone in southern Georgia aka Jacksonville.
Old 11-23-2011   #49
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 173371 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by dream_team View Post
I like him. He's positive and has hope for his team. He's delusional, but I like his attitude.
Yep.

This, class, is what is called a fan, f-a-n. This is what good fans do.

The antonym of "fan" is the part-timer who's always yelling "fire him"/"trade-him"/"dump-him".

Good fans are like parents -- they stick by their "kids" through the good & bad times. ( No matter how much they mirror our own shortcomings. )
Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read