Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 11-21-2011   #1
Kimmy 
RealGirls LvFB!

Section: 321
Rep Power: 20600 Kimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Texans FO Prepping for Playoffs?

Anyone else get a letter asking to verify your address? I think they may be wanting to enforce that playoff ticket rule for PSL holders
Old 11-22-2011   #2
TejasTom
Heisenwatt

Section: Brazos Suite
Rep Power: 59017 TejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans FO Prepping for Playoffs?

Not yet, but I'm hoping it is soon.
Old 11-22-2011   #3
texanmojo
Shotgun 30 Time

Section: The Nosebleeds
Rep Power: 3019 texanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respected

I got it too.
texanmojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011   #4
Dawgnme
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 Dawgnme is a quality contributor and well respectedDawgnme is a quality contributor and well respectedDawgnme is a quality contributor and well respectedDawgnme is a quality contributor and well respectedDawgnme is a quality contributor and well respectedDawgnme is a quality contributor and well respectedDawgnme is a quality contributor and well respectedDawgnme is a quality contributor and well respectedDawgnme is a quality contributor and well respectedDawgnme is a quality contributor and well respectedDawgnme is a quality contributor and well respected

What rule? Gotta admit, I never read the fine print - I just pay the bill.
Old 11-22-2011   #5
HJam72
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 73110 HJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respected

I got one and I don't have season tickets.

HJam72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011   #6
texanfan2002114 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 615 texanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimmy View Post
Anyone else get a letter asking to verify your address? I think they may be wanting to enforce that playoff ticket rule for PSL holders
Got mine
texanfan2002114 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2011   #7
Andrew6
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4662 Andrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respected

explain?
Sponsored links
Old 11-24-2011   #8
rush2112mn
All Pro

Rep Power: 972 rush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respected

If you do not purchase playoff tickets......your psl is forfeited along with those playoff tickets....I think that is what happens if you do not purchase them......
rush2112mn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2011   #9
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 270486 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected

If y'all know of anyone who doesn't want/can't use their playoff tickets, please let me know.
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2011   #10
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by rush2112mn View Post
If you do not purchase playoff tickets......your psl is forfeited along with those playoff tickets....I think that is what happens if you do not purchase them......
I don't think you forfeit your PSL, but, the Texans will sell your playoff tickets if you don't do it yourself. I've heard both rumors, and truthfully, I can't find my contract, so I don't know for sure. Playoff tickets will be very expensive and some fans won't be able to afford to pay for them outright, esp if they own a bunch. I think the Texans will work with fans on this issue, if it happens.

I just pray to the football gawds above that IF we are fortunate enough to win home field advantage our PSL and season ticket holders will make an effort to sell their tickets to TEXAN fans!! Of course, it's everyone's choice to do with their tickets as they please, but, this might be a once in a lifetime chance, and I just don't want to see our stadium packed with opposing teams fans just because of greed. BUT, I'm a diehard and would rather lose money than see my tickets go to the enemy! I know tickets will sell for a lot of money. All I'm saying is to at least TRY and find a Texan fan to buy them. They will be out there, and their money is just as good as the enemies.

NOW, lets just hope we have this problem to worry about!!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2011   #11
False Start
On # 69

Section: 420
Rep Power: 107262 False Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post

I just pray to the football gawds above that IF we are fortunate enough to win home field advantage our PSL and season ticket holders will make an effort to sell their tickets to TEXAN fans!! Of course, it's everyone's choice to do with their tickets as they please, but, this might be a once in a lifetime chance, and I just don't want to see our stadium packed with opposing teams fans just because of greed. BUT, I'm a diehard and would rather lose money than see my tickets go to the enemy! I know tickets will sell for a lot of money. All I'm saying is to at least TRY and find a Texan fan to buy them. They will be out there, and their money is just as good as the enemies.
The following, is approved by me.

RIP DIMEBAG DARRELL - 1966-2004 - GETCHA PULL!

CLIFF BURTON 1962-1986 - CLIFF EM' ALL!
False Start is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2011   #12
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 288753 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimmy View Post
Got mine the other day.

I'm thinking we'll probably end up the #2 seed. We'll be off wild-card weekend, then host a game for the divisional play-offs & possibly the AFC Championship game (if the #1 seed loses their division game) so I need to be prepared to buy tickets for two games at the most.
Old 11-24-2011   #13
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 104666 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected

I haven't received my letter yet. I wouldn't give up my tickets for anything. Afterall I've waited a decade and alot of misery for this moment. LOL

Great post Sandy
steelbtexan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2011   #14
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 119552 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsiWan View Post
If y'all know of anyone who doesn't want/can't use their playoff tickets, please let me know.
wouldn't hold your breathe !
Old 11-24-2011   #15
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 270486 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllisUnit View Post
wouldn't hold your breathe !
I know it's a long shot. But I hadda ask.
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2011   #16
Vinnie
with an I E

Section: 506, best section in the 500's!
Rep Power: 12626 Vinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
I haven't received my letter yet. I wouldn't give up my tickets for anything. Afterall I've waited a decade and alot of misery for this moment. LOL

Great post Sandy
Yep! I feel the same way. You don't have to worry about my tickets going to a non-Texan fan. My ass will be in that seat come hell or high water.
Vinnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2011   #17
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 159304 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm in Austin, no prepping here. <--(semi a joke)
Old 11-25-2011   #18
BIG TORO 
TERADACTYL #23

Section: Bull Pen!
Rep Power: 17947 BIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respected

The other day i logged on to my account and i had a balance of a hundred and something dollars and when i clicked on it to see what it was for it read play off parking. i own a blue and a platinum so it seems like things are going to be expensive, but when i logged in the next day it was gone.

Sig Courtesy of False Start
BIG TORO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2011   #19
ATXtexanfan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 17092 ATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respected

so what if you don't have a psl? are your seats offered to you first?
ATXtexanfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011   #20
CretorFrigg
Fire Rick Smith

Rep Power: 35618 CretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
I don't think you forfeit your PSL, but, the Texans will sell your playoff tickets if you don't do it yourself. I've heard both rumors, and truthfully, I can't find my contract, so I don't know for sure. Playoff tickets will be very expensive and some fans won't be able to afford to pay for them outright, esp if they own a bunch. I think the Texans will work with fans on this issue, if it happens.

NOW, lets just hope we have this problem to worry about!!
WELL, if I ever need playoff tickets....

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read