Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 11-18-2011   #1
mexican texan
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 mexican texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Cool New Texans Rap Anthem.

I Know were always talking about new Texan's anthems. I remember a couple weeks ago that "Red White and Blue" song was a hit. How about one from a recongized Houston artist? Who doesn't like a lil Slim Thug, Paul Wall, and Chamillionaire.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_S0i...ature=youtu.be

With a hook like "I'm from Houston Texas, home of the TEXANS" what isn't there to love???
mexican texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011   #2
kiwitexansfan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 98483 kiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: New Texans Rap Anthem.

That is pretty solid.

Much better than Red white and blue.
Old 11-18-2011   #3
kiwitexansfan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 98483 kiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respected

Someone needs to put Texans highlights to that STAT!!!
Old 11-18-2011   #4
dryans4prez
Rookie

I posted this yesterday in the forums but yeah I'm starting to like it more and more. I wonder what the players think of it.
dryans4prez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011   #5
mexican texan
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 mexican texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by dryans4prez View Post
I posted this yesterday in the forums but yeah I'm starting to like it more and more. I wonder what the players think of it.
My bad man, I didn't see it previously posted. I wonder what it would take to play this pre-game in the stadium. I've been down on the field for warm ups every game since 2006. I would love to hear something like this being played rather then Lupe's "Show Goes On".

It's about time this team gets an tougher image and starts new traditions...Although think Cushings bloody face at home games works just fine.
mexican texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011   #6
Dread-Head
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 149846 Dread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respected

Initially I thought Bill was rapping again. Thank God. One album was enough Bill.
"Why attack a man for his race or religion when there are so many other PERFECTLY good reasons?" :Dreademiah 2:16 Dread-Head. Texan from DAY ONE & PROUD Honorary Blue Crew member..."Damn it Bill!"
Dread-Head is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011   #7
JWarren14
Beer Me

Section: 516 Row B
Rep Power: 844 JWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to JWarren14

Bun B needs to make one, that would be legit.
Old 11-19-2011   #8
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

They EVER play this crap at a Texan's game and I can assure you the one's responsible will get FLOODED with complaints!! "Texans Rap Anthem" my ass!! You can't understand what they are saying!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2011   #9
BigBang
Cymbal Hero

Send a message via MSN to BigBang Send a message via Yahoo to BigBang

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwitexansfan View Post
Someone needs to put Texans highlights to that STAT!!!
If it weren't for a busy work schedule, I'd be on top of this
Old 11-19-2011   #10
imatexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 10688 imatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respected

The chorus is really weak but the flows they have are good.

I like Paul,Slim, and Cham but I guess I expected a little more...never the less still like it because it's about the Texans.
imatexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011   #11
BigBang
Cymbal Hero

Send a message via MSN to BigBang Send a message via Yahoo to BigBang

Quote:
Originally Posted by JWarren14 View Post
Bun B needs to make one, that would be legit.
I dunno about Bun B. Technically, he's Port Arthur. If you know anything about that area then you know that's Cowgirl country.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
They EVER play this crap at a Texan's game and I can assure you the one's responsible will get FLOODED with complaints!! "Texans Rap Anthem" my ass!! You can't understand what they are saying!
It's not that you can understand what they're saying. You're not taking the time to hear it. They're quite comprehendable. My only issue is the lack of metaphor and the overuse of simile.
Old 11-21-2011   #12
chicagotexan2
IDBLDogDareU

Rep Power: 143833 chicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBang View Post
If it weren't for a busy work schedule, I'd be on top of this
That's what she said.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read