Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 11-15-2011   #1
Dread-Head
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 149846 Dread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Cowboy fans have the GAUL...

Okay I'm chillin' and some dirtbag friends of mine on FaceBook post that Schaub is "Out for the season" and that if we Texan fans "want to follow a REAL Texas Team, the Cowboys always had room for more." What the Vugg?! Cha...my team is in first place in their division and Cowgirl fans think that BECAUSE of adversity that Texan fans would jump ship.
I guess it's only natural considering two straight losses and the Cowboy fans are the HARDEST critics of their own team but I would like to think that the Republic of Texans is much stronger than that. If I didn't become a Cowboy fan when the Oilers picked up and deserted my blaggazz what the VUGG makes these MOE-rons think I'd EVER join their fickle ranks?

"Why attack a man for his race or religion when there are so many other PERFECTLY good reasons?" :Dreademiah 2:16 Dread-Head. Texan from DAY ONE & PROUD Honorary Blue Crew member..."Damn it Bill!"
Dread-Head is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011   #2
Texaninlild
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 4558 Texaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to Texaninlild
Default Re: Cowboy fans have the GAUL...

Welcome to Yankee Texas. Where migrant cast-off Yankees come to die. I know because I live here.

I am a Christian

Philippians 4:13
Texaninlild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011   #3
GlassHalfFull 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 56302 GlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dread-Head View Post
Okay I'm chillin' and some dirtbag friends of mine on FaceBook post

You need a better class of friends.

.........oh crap. I am your friend.
Old 11-15-2011   #4
Dread-Head
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 149846 Dread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlassHalfFull View Post
You need a better class of friends.

.........oh crap. I am your friend.
(hug)
"Why attack a man for his race or religion when there are so many other PERFECTLY good reasons?" :Dreademiah 2:16 Dread-Head. Texan from DAY ONE & PROUD Honorary Blue Crew member..."Damn it Bill!"
Old 11-15-2011   #5
BIG TORO 
TERADACTYL #23

Section: Bull Pen!
Rep Power: 17947 BIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respected

******* the Cowboys!

Sig Courtesy of False Start
BIG TORO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011   #6
kiwitexansfan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 98483 kiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respected

I hope they don't have these Gaul's, they don't like to be messed with.

Personally I wouldn't have the gall to mess with them.
Old 11-15-2011   #7
HJam72
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 80496 HJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respected

Meh, at least we know we'll have a QB next year...

HJam72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 11-15-2011   #8
texanmojo
Shotgun 30 Time

Section: The Nosebleeds
Rep Power: 3019 texanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respected

I don't give a shit about all of the rings the Cowboys have. All I care about is what they have done during the same time the Texans have been in existance. Its the only way to fairly compare the 2 teams.

Well...no SBs for them in the last 10 years...yeah...a playoff appearance or two...but nothing to write home about.

Tell your buddy to **** off...
texanmojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011   #9
HJam72
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 80496 HJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respected

Honestly, it just sounds like friendly banter to me. They just don't know the pain Houston's been through.

HJam72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011   #10
jaayteetx
Hall of Fame

Section: 623
Rep Power: 31996 jaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by texanmojo.com View Post
I don't give a shit about all of the rings the Cowboys have. All I care about is what they have done during the same time the Texans have been in existance. Its the only way to fairly compare the 2 teams.

Well...no SBs for them in the last 10 years...yeah...a playoff appearance or two...but nothing to write home about.

Don't go trying to talk sense to your average cowboy fan, they're gonna ride Troy and the boys coat tails forever! (and roger's too).
Old 11-15-2011   #11
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 64918 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by HJam72 View Post
Honestly, it just sounds like friendly banter to me. They just don't know the pain Houston's been through.
Yes. Dreadhead is too sensitive when it comes to other fans. He also hates bandwagon fans. It's irritating but I guess some folks just aren't receptive to enjoying the moment.
Old 11-15-2011   #12
The1ApplePie
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 127449 The1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaayteetx View Post
Don't go trying to talk sense to your average cowboy fan, they're gonna ride Troy and the boys coat tails forever! (and roger's too).
Most Cowboys like myself aren't dicks and plenty of us love the Texans as well. They should remember the year when Romo went down and it was Brad Johnson starting.

Fans always ride on their past glories. Plenty of Oilers fans here deify Earl Campbell and a coach in a cowboy hat that never won shit.

The whole "Dallas vs. Houston" rivallry between the two cities is still one of the most idiotic things I've ever seen.
The1ApplePie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011   #13
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 398918 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

If a Romosexual blathers on a FB page and nobody hears it....

I'd probably just delete the pinhead. But I'm intolerant of Romosexuals. Guess I'm Romophobic.
Old 11-15-2011   #14
Dread-Head
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroGSXR View Post
Yes. 1. Dreadhead is too sensitive when it comes to other fans. 2. He also hates bandwagon fans. It's irritating but I guess 3. some folks just aren't receptive to enjoying the moment.
1. the ladies love my "sensitivity."

2. I never said "Hate." That's a bit of a strong word (and though I am known FOR strong words) I never used that one. I just see them as insincere.

3. I respectfully disagree sir. I relish "the moment" and the fact that I have a cadre of friends with whom to enjoy it.
Old 11-15-2011   #15
rush2112mn
All Pro

Rep Power: 972 rush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by texanmojo.com View Post

I always enjoy what Preacher Man Pat has to say about them Cowboys in the Yellow Lot on shogun 30s. !!!!
rush2112mn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011   #16
StarStruck
Site Contributor

Section: 317-6-8, 115 Q6
Rep Power: 49241 StarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Okay I'm chillin' and some dirtbag friends of mine on FaceBook post that Schaub is "Out for the season" and that if we Texan fans "want to follow a REAL Texas Team, the Cowboys always had room for more." What the Vugg?! Cha...my team is in first place in their division and Cowgirl fans think that BECAUSE of adversity that Texan fans would jump ship.
I guess it's only natural considering two straight losses and the Cowboy fans are the HARDEST critics of their own team but I would like to think that the Republic of Texans is much stronger than that. If I didn't become a Cowboy fan when the Oilers picked up and deserted my blaggazz what the VUGG makes these MOE-rons think I'd EVER join their fickle ranks?

Dread-Head, Dread-Head, Dread-Head

Your friend who happens to be a Cowboys fan keeps getting your goat because you continue to show him where he's tied or more up-to-date he knows how to push you over the edge and sounds like he is having quite successful. Equal time is as follows: http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=112&f=1786&t=8266269
StarStruck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011   #17
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 140889 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

You have friends that are 'Gurls fans??... It sounds like YOU're the problem my man!! *ducks Jesse's punches*

Old 11-15-2011   #18
StarStruck
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 49241 StarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
You have friends that are 'Gurls fans??... It sounds like YOU're the problem my man!! *ducks Jesse's punches*

Does that mean you're no longer my Facebook friend?
Old 11-15-2011   #19
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 140889 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarStruck View Post
Does that mean you're no longer my Facebook friend?
Facebook is okay, I just could never be seen in public with you!
Old 11-15-2011   #20
StarStruck
Site Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Facebook is okay, I just could never be seen in public with you!
Lol, too funny! Trust me, you would have some explaining to do because I haven't learned the meaning of toning it down.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read