Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 11-15-2011   #21
phantom17
#1 Fan in RGV!

Rep Power: 1292 phantom17 is a quality contributor and well respectedphantom17 is a quality contributor and well respectedphantom17 is a quality contributor and well respectedphantom17 is a quality contributor and well respectedphantom17 is a quality contributor and well respectedphantom17 is a quality contributor and well respectedphantom17 is a quality contributor and well respectedphantom17 is a quality contributor and well respectedphantom17 is a quality contributor and well respectedphantom17 is a quality contributor and well respectedphantom17 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Article - Is Leinart better than you think by Bill Barnwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porky View Post
I don't think this ends well - but I hope like hell I am wrong.

What he might have better than Schaub? A slightly better arm, and slightly better mobility (damning with faint praise). Might be a harder "take down" by a rusher as he is built better and is a bit more athletic. I like his release point a bit better - more overhanded than Matt S more sidearmed delivery - so potentially fewer batter balls.

Worse? To me, mentally Matt S is light years ahead of Matt L. Leinart never really seems to know where he is going with the ball, and the guy has to be wide open or he won't throw it....making him a statue back there. You think Schaub holds the ball too long...just wait! He is indesive as hell. Sacks are fixing to go up - way up imo. He also seems to rarely test the secondary deep, or even in the medium range. How many balls has he thrown here beyond 10-15 yards...and that is pushing it. It's ALL dink and dunk.

His accuracy is lousy. Schaub has been medicore this year in his accuracy, probably his worst year - but Leinert would be extremely lucky to be anywhere near as accurate as Schaub at his worst. Not exactly what you are looking for.

He has a long windup and a very slow release. He is so indecisve I don't see where it matters about his better arm slot and he just has this long wind up like he is Nolan Ryan. Interceptions are fixing to go way up, leading to higher scores by the opposition as the D will be put into way more bad spots due to turnovers and increased punting.

Schaub has total command of the offense and just has it together between his ears. When the ball is snapped, Schaub knows exactly where he wants to go, goes thru his progressions, "Generally" doesn't make bone-headed throws (yes he makes some like all QB's not named the top 3) has learned to protect the ball better, and is willing to throw it into the cheap seats instead of throwing a pick. Leinart as a QB is just dumb. Sorry, he is. Might be a smart person, but his football/QB IQ is borderline retarded.

If I was a student assigned a homework assignment to draw up the charastericstics of a great QB, and I turned in Schaub and Leinart as my report to turn in, I would get a B turning in my Schaub homework, and a D+ turning in my Leinart homework.

I wish I could be more postive. I'm trying hard. But I just don't see it myself. If the Texans are to go anywhere, Leinart has to be our Trent Dilfer - in other words, just get out of the way and don't screw up and make things worse. If he does that, we have a fighting chance. If he is a screw-up, we have zero chance of doing anything.

With some of the Kool-aid response from some media & fans that Matt L. will be just fine! I have to agree with you Porky, & I, too hope to be wrong! I really hope/wish that Matt L. WILL suceed & maybe become the next Texan QB of the future. I'm just glad with have a bye & hoping Andre will be back!!!
Old 11-15-2011   #22
TimeKiller
Awaiting Email Confirmation

Location: This giant tree, standing 10,000 ft. high but not reaching the ground. It's roots must hold the sky.
Section: 521/Couch
Rep Power: 0 TimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respected

I think he's probably better than most backups and maybe a few low end starters. I'm completely bummed about losing Schaub and most likely the high end expectations with him....but Leinart is a good 2nd option. I wouldn't say I'm eager to see how he does, I'm not a Schaub hater by any means, he's my QB :tear: but I'm a little curious. Kind of like opening Pandora's box. Steve Young 2.0 might fly out. Lefty David Carr might fly out.
TimeKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011   #23
EVOLVIST
Kid A

Rep Power: 59860 EVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Arizona Matt----> Immature. Party life. Broken collar bone. Kurt Warner

Houston Matt -----> Humbled, matured, and decided to sign as a back-up here as opposed to starting in Seatle with Pete Carroll, so that he could continue to develop with Kubiak's system.

I like Matt's chances.

*EDIT*

I'm not suggesting that he will be the second coming of Johnny Unitas, but he won't be Johnny Utah, either.
...And Johnny Unitas came in for the "backup," Earl Morrall, in Super Bowl III and couldn't sneak one past the Jets.

...And Gary Kubiak started for an injured John Elway on October 23rd, 1988, against the Steelers. Gary went 15-27, 157 yards, 2 TDs and 3 INTs in a loss.

Maybe the ultimate backup is now the ultimate starter in the NFL.
EVOLVIST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011   #24
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 311116 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimeKiller View Post
Kind of like opening Pandora's box. Steve Young 2.0 might fly out. Lefty David Carr might fly out.
And that's the thing, something we should all realize, that no one, not Leinart, Kubiak, TV announcers or any poster here knows what's going to happen when we play Jacksonville.

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011   #25
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 133123 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Leinart in position to succeed as Texans starting quarterback

The Texans were just starting to create a buzz as the top team in the AFC until a foot injury sidelined Matt Schaub for the remainder of the season and thrust Matt Leinart into the starting role.

Although the team has overcome the loss of its top defensive player (Mario Williams) and dealt with the extended absence of its top offensive threat (Andre Johnson), the thought of a former first-round flop guiding the Texans the rest of the way has some forecasting gloom and doom.

However, I'm convinced that Leinart is capable of getting it done in Houston. Here are a few reasons why:
Running game can carry the day
As much as Matt Schaub contributed to the Texans' offense with his efficient passing, it is the running game that is the foundation to their offensive attack. Houston ranks third in rushing offense behind the dynamic tandem of Arian Foster and Ben Tate. Both players are ranked among the top rushers in the league -- Foster ranks sixth with an average of 92.5 yards per game and Tate's 76.2 average places him 12th -- while spearheading a unit that churns out 158.1 yards a contest.

Foster, who has three 100-yard performances in the past four games, is a crafty runner with quickness and burst. Although he doesn't possess a style that wears down or grinds opponents, he routinely breaks tackles at the point of attack and has the ability to move the chains in an understated manner.

Tate, who has four 100-yard games this season, is a rugged runner with nifty feet. Though he lacks the speed to take it the distance, his elusiveness and wiggle make him a threat to routinely break off big runs in the Texans' zone-based scheme.

With Foster and Tate starting to find their groove as runners, the Texans have shown a greater commitment to the run in recent weeks. Houston has averaged 42.5 rushing attempts during their four-game winning streak, which is up significantly from their league leading average of 35.7 attempts. The increased production on the ground has reduced the pressure on the passing game, and allowed Matt Schaub to thrive under center.

Given Leinart's limited experience and lack of success, there is no reason to believe the Texans will alter their game plan in the coming weeks.

Offensive line will buy Leinart time

Quote:
Texans run a QB-friendly system

A lot has been made of Leinart's struggles in the Cardinals' wide-open offense, but the system was never a great fit for his skills. He thrived in a West Coast-like system at USC that featured a mix of movement passes (bootlegs), quick-rhythm strikes and play-action throws. He efficiently orchestrated the attack by picking apart defenses with an array of short and intermediate throws.

In Houston, he is playing in a scheme that closely mirrors that system. The Texans extensively use bootleg passes to complement their potent zone-based running game. They are known to use the same route concepts from multiple formations with similar backfield action to take advantage of overaggressive defenders. The complementary play-action or movement routinely leads to open receivers and easy throws for the quarterback. When looking at the Texans' most explosive plays on tape, it is amazing how many of those plays come off bootleg action. With Leinart comfortable executing those concepts, the big play element could remain an integral part of their game plan.
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d...ng-quarterback
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011   #26
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 133123 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
"Your time's going to come, and you've got to be accountable for when that opportunity comes," Leinart said Monday, after news of Schaub's injury was released. "They know that I work hard and I study hard and I'm prepared very well. We're going to take this and go game-by-game, and I don't think much is going to change."

Leinart has been named the starter when the Texans return from their bye week to face the Jacksonville Jaguars in Week 12. He talked openly during training camp about earning another starting job in the NFL, and now he has that chance -- at least temporarily -- just not under the circumstances he wanted.

"I'm bummed. My heart goes out for (Schaub)," Leinart said. "But he knows and everyone knows that in this profession, things happen, and the next guy has to step up. That's my job and my responsibility.

"That's what I've wanted for a long time, and that's what I've worked hard for every day and prepared for every day," Leinart added. "It's a great opportunity. I'm just excited about the chance."

Texans coach Gary Kubiak has been increasing Leinart's repetitions in practices, and he's confident the quarterback is ready to replace Schaub to lead an offense that ranks eighth in total offense this season.
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d...-schaub-ailing
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011   #27
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 117377 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected

It's obvious what is going to happen. Matt is going to play lights out and take us to the AFC championship game where he will suffer a career ending injury while throwing the winning TD to AJ. Yates will start in the SB and we will loose by a last second field goal.
Old 11-15-2011   #28
Norg
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17600 Norg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respected

i dont think no one knows .... i guess we will find out when he plays the jags
Norg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011   #29
DocBar
Hall of Fame

Section: Channel 700-ish on NFL Sunday Ticket
Rep Power: 107641 DocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
Good read.

I've been having these awesome visions of Leinart becoming the top ten pick he was drafted as and flourishing in our system.

I actually think he has a chance to be really good in our system...especially if he can get a little confidence...
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck View Post
I have to admit that the idea has been nibbling at the edge of my mind, too.

Maybe he just needed some time to sit and reflect and get his head screwed on right.
When you add all the positives: dominant running game, top defense in the league, good to great OL, this could be the perfect storm for Leinart. The only negative could be Leinart, himself. If that's the case, a lot of people have a very favorable opinion of Yates.

With the Texans having a bye this week, this is as good of timing as one could hope for. It also doesn't hurt that we play Jax after the bye. They have a very decent D, but we have a dominant D that will be looking to make a statement with Schaub out for the rest of the year. Their O would have a damned hard time beating a top 5 BCS D this year.

With Atlanta, Cincy and the tAcks as our stoutest competition the rest of the season, we could be anywhere from 10-6 to 13-3 at the end of the season. I have us at 11-5 and not too sure where our 2 losses come from. I hionestly think one of them will be a let down game, probably to Carolina. No way the tAcks beat us to end the season, though...unless we've already clinched the #1-2 seed in the AFC and rest starters.
Old 11-15-2011   #30
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 161784 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by redwhiteANDblue View Post
I don't get it when people say he has all the tools. He has poor arm strength and on top of that he's a lefty. Not too many of the good qb in the nfl are lefty's. We just have to hope his decision making had gotten better. In Kubiaks system there's always a place where the ball can go. Especially since we have a dominate running game it should be even more open for Lienart to throw to hopefully. So I'm not expecting an Aaron Rodgers performance, just a couple of dinks and dunks that grab 6 to 7 yards a completions.
kinda like the general public huh? Mostly right handed peoples. Dude was a top 10 pick too...most people thought he had enough tools in the NFL so go figure.

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011   #31
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocBar View Post
When you add all the positives: dominant running game, top defense in the league, good to great OL, this could be the perfect storm for Leinart. The only negative could be Leinart, himself. If that's the case, a lot of people have a very favorable opinion of Yates.

With the Texans having a bye this week, this is as good of timing as one could hope for. It also doesn't hurt that we play Jax after the bye. They have a very decent D, but we have a dominant D that will be looking to make a statement with Schaub out for the rest of the year. Their O would have a damned hard time beating a top 5 BCS D this year.

With Atlanta, Cincy and the tAcks as our stoutest competition the rest of the season, we could be anywhere from 10-6 to 13-3 at the end of the season. I have us at 11-5 and not too sure where our 2 losses come from. I hionestly think one of them will be a let down game, probably to Carolina. No way the tAcks beat us to end the season, though...unless we've already clinched the #1-2 seed in the AFC and rest starters.
Situation couldn't have been better for Leinart. All the things you mentioned plus dre coming back AND the best two d's we will likely face have lost their top corners. Hall and Mathis out.

The stars have aligned for time machine. . .he just needs to capitalize.
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011   #32
TexansFanatic
Extremist

Rep Power: 7238 TexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respected

Thanks for posting that link, op. Great read and great thread here.

Let's see if the playboy can play, boy!
TexansFanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011   #33
DocBar
Hall of Fame

Section: Channel 700-ish on NFL Sunday Ticket
Rep Power: 107641 DocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
Situation couldn't have been better for Leinart. All the things you mentioned plus dre coming back AND the best two d's we will likely face have lost their top corners. Hall and Mathis out.

The stars have aligned for time machine. . .he just needs to capitalize.
As of right now, I'd rather leave the time machine out of it. I want a QB that has had a taste of the NFL and what it takes to succeed at this level. Hopefully, Kubes and Co. will give him all the tools to be successful at the NFL level and Leinart can add that to his resume and move on from college glory days to NFL glory days. I'm really looking forward to his mobility adding an extra dimension when teams stuff us on early downs. This should be a definite asset as lomg as he doesn't Rosencopter.
Old 11-15-2011   #34
TexCanada
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 6656 TexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by redwhiteANDblue View Post
He has poor arm strength and on top of that he's a lefty. Not too many of the good qb in the nfl are lefty's.
I really don't understand why anybody cares about this? The team has been practicing with him for 2 seasons now, and if he fails it won't be because of what hand he throws the ball with.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porky View Post

Worse? To me, mentally Matt S is light years ahead of Matt L. Leinart never really seems to know where he is going with the ball, and the guy has to be wide open or he won't throw it....making him a statue back there. You think Schaub holds the ball too long...just wait! He is indesive as hell. Sacks are fixing to go up - way up imo. He also seems to rarely test the secondary deep, or even in the medium range. How many balls has he thrown here beyond 10-15 yards...and that is pushing it. It's ALL dink and dunk.

His accuracy is lousy. Schaub has been medicore this year in his accuracy, probably his worst year - but Leinert would be extremely lucky to be anywhere near as accurate as Schaub at his worst. Not exactly what you are looking for.
I can understand looking at his mechanics, but how can you make assumptions about his decision making? We haven't even seen the guy play in this system, and Kubiak will give him the least amount of decisions possible.
TexCanada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011   #35
utahmark
markbeth

Rep Power: 11734 utahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
kinda like the general public huh? Mostly right handed peoples. Dude was a top 10 pick too...most people thought he had enough tools in the NFL so go figure.
exactly, Not like baseball where being a lefty is beneficial.
Old 11-15-2011   #36
HJam72
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 80496 HJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respected

Oh, please.

All we gotta do is teach him to throw right-handed by Sunday after next.

HJam72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011   #37
kingh99

Good article. Whisenhunt is a putz and has done nothing since Warner left. Kubiak has a record of developing talent to some degree. And he's a proven offensive mind. Whisenhunt is a lucky joker who rode Warner and Fitzgeralds coattails for a season.
Old 11-15-2011   #38
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 297041 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Yeah, do you re-sign the guy who's led the league in passing and played well for you for years or do you go with the guy who won a Super Bowl for you.

Decisions, decisions...

That's a problem I'd like to see us have to deal with.
Old 11-15-2011   #39
mariowillshine15
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2512 mariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Yeah, do you re-sign the guy who's led the league in passing and played well for you for years or do you go with the guy who won a Super Bowl for you.

Decisions, decisions...

Tom Brady's greatness wasn't unleashed until Bledsoe got hurt.

It could happen!
mariowillshine15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011   #40
HJam72
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 80496 HJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respected

We might need some kind of hot-tub smilie similar to the Kool-Aid one.

HJam72 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read